User Tag List

Thread: Muscle mass

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Muscle mass

What are your experiences in muscle gains in PFS please share. Are we even supposed to gain muscle mass while following the protocol in PFS state

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've gained quite a bit of lean muscle since starting, though I was a total begginer beforehand.
    I don't think DHT plays a huge role in muscle building, I think it's more about testosterone levels and other factors. So you should still be able to gain muscle, at least in my experience.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    What are your experiences in muscle gains in PFS please share. Are we even supposed to gain muscle mass while following the protocol in PFS state
    If you follow the protocol 100% you WILL gain muscle mass, of course. There is no way you wouldn't given the nature of the protocol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    I've gained quite a bit of lean muscle since starting, though I was a total begginer beforehand.
    I don't think DHT plays a huge role in muscle building, I think it's more about testosterone levels and other factors. So you should still be able to gain muscle, at least in my experience.
    I'm not sure how much of a role it plays in "getting big" but I've always gotten bigger during a DHT cycle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"