User Tag List

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    I will say one thing, when I tore my shoulder rotator cuff, it did not heal until I added more carbs into my diet.

I think it's glucose. If that's low then nothing will heal in your body. Just fruit and veggies along with 1 carb meal a day wasn't enough for me to heal, personally.
    That's why backloading fits the bill.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I was only recommending avoiding carbs a bit just to keep your figure lean. You won't be lifting as heavy or going as hard so when I'm doing that I tend to keep the carbs leaner.

Either way - sounds like you're going to be a boxing professional here soon
    Lmao. Might have to get some fights scheduled here soon.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Planning on starting my next cycle on Saturday, quick question, do you guys think 10 weeks is too long to run? I stopped at around 5 weeks both of my first 2 and I felt I could keep going. I’d like to run a 10 week cycle, but not if anyone here thinks it’s a bad idea. I could always stop depending on how I felt also. Thoughts?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Planning on starting my next cycle on Saturday, quick question, do you guys think 10 weeks is too long to run? I stopped at around 5 weeks both of my first 2 and I felt I could keep going. I’d like to run a 10 week cycle, but not if anyone here thinks it’s a bad idea. I could always stop depending on how I felt also. Thoughts?
    Do it.

But be flexible.

Don't do it so long that it drives you into the ground. You'll know. Just like you felt you could have kept going, you'll know when it's time for your body to stop and jump back on the herbs. Shoot for 8 weeks this time. I think where you're at right now.....ten MIGHT be pushing it.

Every week on cycle things start to happen in exponential structure....you'll be surprised at what a difference five weeks to eight makes.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-08-2021 at 08:41 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Do it. But be flexible. Don't do it so long that it drives you into the ground. You'll know. Just like you felt you could have kept going, you'll know when it's time for your body to stop and jump back on the herbs. Shoot for 8 weeks this time. I think where you're at right now.....ten MIGHT be pushing it.

Every week on cycle things start to happen in exponential structure....you'll be surprised at what a difference five weeks to eight makes.
    Cool, thanks man.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cool, thanks man.
    Did you start?

What exactly are you running again? Ultra Hard?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Did you start?

What exactly are you running again? Ultra Hard?
    Not yet, Saturday. I’m starting with R Andro and switching to ultra hard.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts looking for some clarification. How essential to the protocol is bacopa? I have it and do take it sometimes but I feel like if I take it more than a couple days I always run into issues.

I was reading about jujubogenin and it’s effects on normalizing and fixing damaged GABA receptors, and kept seeing bacopa pop up because bacopa contains jujubogenin, and helps fix gaba receptors.

Is this an essential piece I’m missing? I have depleted gaba levels via urine tests, and I was about as bad as it gets neurologically. Maybe I should make a rotation of like once or twice a week? I already take thianine, gotu kola, vitamin d and sometimes lions mane. Just looking for some input.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 03-11-2021 at 11:59 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts looking for some clarification. How essential to the protocol is bacopa? I have it and do take it sometimes but I feel like if I take it more than a couple days I always run into issues.

I was reading about jujubogenin and it’s effects on normalizing and fixing damaged GABA receptors, and kept seeing bacopa pop up because bacopa contains jujubogenin, and helps fix gaba receptors.

Is this an essential piece I’m missing? I have depleted gaba levels via urine tests, and I was about as bad as it gets neurologically. Maybe I should make a rotation of like once or twice a week? I already take thianine, gotu kola, vitamin d and sometimes lions mane. Just looking for some input.
    Personally I suspect bacopa to be fairly important. I remember reading some thread on PH back in the days of some dude that seemed very knowledgeable claiming bacopa was the backbone of his recovery. He backed it up with a lot of scientific articles and explanations. Could all be placebo or whatever, but I prefer the benefit of the doubt and megadose it. Apparently you should get bacognize or synapsa, as those have backed up scientific research.

Also a small question about UH. I’m 4 days into my UH cycle. Started 2 pumps, then 3, now 4. Eating a bunch more carbs to make sure I don’t run into trouble. But honestly I can’t feel the UH at all. Am I supposed to notice it doing something by now? If anything I kind of feel a bit weaker.
    Last edited by Mojo; 03-11-2021 at 12:34 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Personally I suspect bacopa to be fairly important. I remember reading some thread on PH back in the days of some dude that seemed very knowledgeable claiming bacopa was the backbone of his recovery. He backed it up with a lot of scientific articles and explanations. Could all be placebo or whatever, but I prefer the benefit of the doubt and megadose it. Apparently you should get bacognize or synapsa, as those have backed up scientific research.

Also a small question about UH. I’m 4 days into my UH cycle. Started 2 pumps, then 3, now 4. Eating a bunch more carbs to make sure I don’t run into trouble. But honestly I can’t feel the UH at all. Am I supposed to notice it doing something by now? If anything I kind of feel a bit weaker.
    I remember reading that thread because someone brought it up here and I read it. Maybe I’ll add it in every few days or so. It just makes my brain fog worse, it’s like thinking through jelly or a blanket.

I didn’t feel ultra hard at first. It didn’t smack me in the face the way Super R Andro did, it may take a bit for you to feel it. Or you might not at all, everyone is different. Ultra hard took a while for me to feel, then would switch back and forth between euphoria, feeling great, then back to feeling nothing, great, nothing. I also felt weaker during that cycle. You’re actually going to be stronger while running it, but it didn’t feel that way. Also make sure you’re supplementing potassium. Might be why you feel weak.