User Tag List

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts wasn’t there a sticky for a super R Andro transdermal? It was the alternative prohormone sticky. Is that no longer a thing?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    T25. Man, so stoked you are doing so much better! Always great to hear people getting over this crap. Had a quick question for you, as we're similar in neuro sides being the worst symptom we experience.

Was there anything in addition to the protocol that you feel helped your dizziness? I feel like if I could get rid of the dizziness I would be 99%. When I'm in an upswing I feel close to 100, and I think "this is it, I'm past this", then I get hit with dizziness again. It is definitely better than when it first began, so I'm stoked about that, I'm just ready for it to be gone completely.

Anyway, glad to hear about your progress!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    T25. Man, so stoked you are doing so much better! Always great to hear people getting over this crap. Had a quick question for you, as we're similar in neuro sides being the worst symptom we experience.

Was there anything in addition to the protocol that you feel helped your dizziness? I feel like if I could get rid of the dizziness I would be 99%. When I'm in an upswing I feel close to 100, and I think "this is it, I'm past this", then I get hit with dizziness again. It is definitely better than when it first began, so I'm stoked about that, I'm just ready for it to be gone completely.

Anyway, glad to hear about your progress!
    Yeah dude this was a tough one for me, it’s gonna go away extremely slow. For me I think it was the prohormone cycles, I’ve gotten better and better neurologically after each cycle. Still mildly there but nowhere near as bad.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Yeah dude this was a tough one for me, it’s gonna go away extremely slow. For me I think it was the prohormone cycles, I’ve gotten better and better neurologically after each cycle. Still mildly there but nowhere near as bad.
    Thanks for the reply. I'm in a downswing currently, but I plan to attempt another prohormone cycle when I'm back up. Unfortunately, I seem to be very sensitive to prohormones. We'll see how it goes on my next cycle.
    In one of your previous posts you mentioned methylated vitamins...do you think that had any impact on your dizziness?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply. I'm in a downswing currently, but I plan to attempt another prohormone cycle when I'm back up. Unfortunately, I seem to be very sensitive to prohormones. We'll see how it goes on my next cycle.
    In one of your previous posts you mentioned methylated vitamins...do you think that had any impact on your dizziness?
    I’d hesitantly say yes, but after months of trial and error and extra suffering induced because of them. I’d steer clear from the methylated vitamins imo. They could either help you slightly, or send you falling into a hellish spiral.

I was also sensitive to the prohormones and had some nasty reactions, but I just stuck with them. Keep in my I’ve done 3 cycles and my last one was 12 weeks, over the course of a year. So it was gradual, slow improvement over that time.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 07-01-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d hesitantly say yes, but after months of trial and error and extra suffering induced because of them. I’d steer clear from the methylated vitamins imo. They could either help you slightly, or send you falling into a hellish spiral.

I was also sensitive to the prohormones and had some nasty reactions, but I just stuck with them. Keep in my I’ve done 3 cycles and my last one was 12 weeks, over the course of a year. So it was gradual, slow improvement over that time.
    Ok, thanks man. I'll just avoid them.

It's encouraging to know you had issues with the prohormones too. I'm gonna go really light on my next cycle. I feel pretty good most days, and I feel if I didn't still get intermittent dizziness I would be recovered. Anyway, keep at it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, thanks man. I'll just avoid them.

It's encouraging to know you had issues with the prohormones too. I'm gonna go really light on my next cycle. I feel pretty good most days, and I feel if I didn't still get intermittent dizziness I would be recovered. Anyway, keep at it.
    Yeah man I do love cycling, but I definitely have a hard time with it sometimes. I cut my last cycle early because I started feeling general malaise and just all around shitty, and the beginning of my cycles can be hellish sometimes. My second one comes to mind. But a couple months after your cycle the benefits start to come out of the woodwork and you realize why you did it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m 2 weeks into my second UH cycle and I’m starting to feel severely depressed and sad. Thinking of ending it prematurely and saving the latter half of the bottle for a future go. Thoughts?

Also, not sure if this is relevant but: I’m getting hit with this wave of extreme fatigue and tiredness in the afternoon.

Sort of comical that I’m getting none of the common UH effects.
    Last edited by Mojo; 07-03-2021 at 04:50 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I’m 2 weeks into my second UH cycle and I’m starting to feel severely depressed and sad. Thinking of ending it prematurely and saving the latter half of the bottle for a future go. Thoughts?

Also, not sure if this is relevant but: I’m getting hit with this wave of extreme fatigue and tiredness in the afternoon.

Sort of comical that I’m getting none of the common UH effects.
    Sounds like a downswing, that should pass in my experience. The depression may last longer, it does for me, but I’d stick it out if you can.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a downswing, that should pass in my experience. The depression may last longer, it does for me, but I’d stick it out if you can.
    I’d like to tbh. But the next 2 weeks I’ll be abroad a lot unexpectedly. And I don’t feel like bringing a bottle of illicit goods in my suitcase passing a bunch of airport security stations.

Hopefully a cycle of 2 weeks is better than nothing?