User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If you get vaccinated, you shouldn't have to worry about the unvaccinated, otherwise, why even get the vaccine?
    Because unvaccinated people spread the virus by 12 times folds (and continue to die from it), even if it protect greatly from severe forms, long haul covid and deaths, the chances aren't reduced to 0.

Not to mention the time in which they just whipped up a new vaccine with NO clinical testing, safety studies, NOTHING.
    Apparently that's because covid vaccines from different strains have been around for years, and mRNA are quicker to make, especially with the ressources that have been put into it due to the urgence of the pandemic (and money for Pharma companies). 3rd phase isn't finished for most vaccines yet (not great I agree) however clinical studies have been done already. Pfizer vaccine has been completely reviewed but let's be honest: it won't convince anti-vaxxers to get it.

I should have put it in other words anyway. I'm trying to put in perspective what Dude1988 does.

The guy is openly dissuading people from getting the vaccine: in France, "la perte de chance" (loss of opportunity) is legally objectionable.
    If someone (let's say a non-traditional medical practitioner) is found to have turned down someone (let's say a very sick person) from a more effective treatment and it results by death (it just happened twice this week) or worsening of a sickness, he will legally be in BIG troubles.

So if I sum it up: Dude1988, a random guy behind his keyboard, is dissuading people to get the vaccine, even though he doesn't know them, doesn't know if they have comorbidities and their chances of dying from the virus, he probably have no medical/scientific qualifications and on top of that lies (heavy metal, immune stuff). Does that sound right ?

I don't have a problem if someone doesn't want to get the shot if he's well-informed and knows what it implies. However it is QUITE problematic when someone widespread false informations and gives advices about a sanitary situation having death as a potential outcome. And yes, by probabilities, pro-active anti-vaxxers indirectly kill misinformed/naive people by loss of opportunity.
    We currently don't have data about a causality link between the vaccines and severe adverse effects (beside the few cases of Guilain-Barré syndrome): sadly there will be such events as with every treatment but it is likely very low since billions of people have already been vaccinated. Does it outweighed the millions of lives that have been saved ? In the context of a worldwide pandemic ?

I do question myself about the vaccine, but doing so I try to limit my interactions, and I know I put my parents at greater risks of getting the virus. You have to be well-informed and conscious of that, or you can't make an raisoned decision.

The difference between Dude1988 and me, is that I don't tell people what to do with their lives based on nothing or worse, unfounded and false beliefs

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilien View Post
    Because unvaccinated people spread the virus by 12 times folds (and continue to die from it), even if it protect greatly from severe forms, long haul covid and deaths, the chances aren't reduced to 0.

Apparently that's because covid vaccines from different strains have been around for years, and mRNA are quicker to make, especially with the ressources that have been put into it due to the urgence of the pandemic (and money for Pharma companies). 3rd phase isn't finished for most vaccines yet (not great I agree) however clinical studies have been done already. Pfizer vaccine has been completely reviewed but let's be honest: it won't convince anti-vaxxers to get it.

I should have put it in other words anyway. I'm trying to put in perspective what Dude1988 does.

The guy is openly dissuading people from getting the vaccine: in France, "la perte de chance" (loss of opportunity) is legally objectionable.
    If someone (let's say a non-traditional medical practitioner) is found to have turned down someone (let's say a very sick person) from a more effective treatment and it results by death (it just happened twice this week) or worsening of a sickness, he will legally be in BIG troubles.

So if I sum it up: Dude1988, a random guy behind his keyboard, is dissuading people to get the vaccine, even though he doesn't know them, doesn't know if they have comorbidities and their chances of dying from the virus, he probably have no medical/scientific qualifications and on top of that lies (heavy metal, immune stuff). Does that sound right ?

I don't have a problem if someone doesn't want to get the shot if he's well-informed and knows what it implies. However it is QUITE problematic when someone widespread false informations and gives advices about a sanitary situation having death as a potential outcome. And yes, by probabilities, pro-active anti-vaxxers indirectly kill misinformed/naive people by loss of opportunity.
    We currently don't have data about a causality link between the vaccines and severe adverse effects (beside the few cases of Guilain-Barré syndrome): sadly there will be such events as with every treatment but it is likely very low since billions of people have already been vaccinated. Does it outweighed the millions of lives that have been saved ? In the context of a worldwide pandemic ?

I do question myself about the vaccine, but doing so I try to limit my interactions, and I know I put my parents at greater risks of getting the virus. You have to be well-informed and conscious of that, or you can't make an raisoned decision.

The difference between Dude1988 and me, is that I don't tell people what to do with their lives based on nothing or worse, unfounded and false beliefs
    Nice reply. Well thought out.

I still don't get why the vaccinated are so worried about the un-vaccinated. I mean, the unvaxxed can spread it 12 times faster?? To only other unvaxxed people?...so again, what's the point in getting the shot if you can still get sick?

I guess it's like what PH does to TMO and myself.....spreads false info to pfs guys and making them miss opportunities to get well. I don't try and persuade anyone, I simply give them the information that I know. And yeah, after what we all went through, I'm not really a fan of big pharma and their shady practices.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-23-2021 at 06:04 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice reply. Well thought out.

I still don't get why the vaccinated are so worried about the un-vaccinated. I mean, the unvaxxed can spread it 12 times faster?? To only other unvaxxed people?...so again, what's the point in getting the shot if you can still get sick?

I guess it's like what PH does to TMO and myself.....spreads false info to pfs guys and making them miss opportunities to get well. I don't try and persuade anyone, I simply give them the information that I know. And yeah, after what we all went through, I'm not really a fan of big pharma and their shady practices.
    Looking back, was that place at all a good thing for you or just 100% shitty? Was there any like minded guys who you think helped you get through it? I never spent any time there but I read all your posts. But it must be somewhat bittersweet just cuz you had a community at least.

I’d say that place is probably 80% negative though from what I’ve seen.

Also, how did you even put this protocol all together? I see guys like English recovering doing all this, but they got it from you. Then there’s guys like Mitch who recovered like 15 years ago and also just figured shit out in the dark so to speak. But he’s not here for me to pick his brain haha

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Looking back, was that place at all a good thing for you or just 100% shitty? Was there any like minded guys who you think helped you get through it? I never spent any time there but I read all your posts. But it must be somewhat bittersweet just cuz you had a community at least.

I’d say that place is probably 80% negative though from what I’ve seen.

Also, how did you even put this protocol all together? I see guys like English recovering doing all this, but they got it from you. Then there’s guys like Mitch who recovered like 15 years ago and also just figured shit out in the dark so to speak. But he’s not here for me to pick his brain haha
    How? A lot of suffering, time, misery, money and trying every single thing I logically thought would help. Regardless of how bad I was (and I was bad) I just knew I was NOT going to spend my life stuck in that state.....So even though I did alot that isn't worth mentioning, I did alot that put me on the path to this protocol. I had done everything, just not in any particular order. Had I had this from the go, I would've been fixed in under two years flat. But it didn't happen that way.

This is why I get frustrated sometimes because you guys all have a solid framework/blueprint to work off of. All you have to do, is DO IT. There was no such thing ten years ago. I fumbled around for YEARS AND YEARS until I finally got it dialed in to where it could be replicated. The protocol is simply a distillation of all that time and experience condensed down into easy to do parts. All the bullshit is gone, the fat cut off, what's left is the protocol you're running today.

So, don't take it personally if I get salty with you guys once in awhile. it's just because the newer guys don't know how easy they have it now compared to what I had to go through. It was a nightmare.

And in regards to PH....the only thing it did for me was to put a name on what I was experiencing......other then that, once I started making strides, it's like they didn't want to hear about it anymore. Despite the fact that I logged everything I was doing over there because it was cathartic, and people got benefit from it. That's when I started to see them for what they were.....

Once I started getting PM's off the hook, I knew I was onto something. Japanthar was the first guy I ever helped.....German dude.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-23-2021 at 07:02 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How? A lot of suffering, time, misery, money and trying every single thing I logically thought would help. Regardless of how bad I was (and I was bad) I just knew I was NOT going to spend my life stuck in that state.....So even though I did alot that isn't worth mentioning, I did alot that put me on the path to this protocol. I had done everything, just not in any particular order. Had I had this from the go, I would've been fixed in under two years flat. But it didn't happen that way.

This is why I get frustrated sometimes because you guys all have a solid framework/blueprint to work off of. All you have to do, is DO IT. There was no such thing ten years ago. I fumbled around for YEARS AND YEARS until I finally got it dialed in to where it could be replicated. The protocol is simply a distillation of all that time and experience condensed down into easy to do parts. All the bullshit is gone, the fat cut off, what's left is the protocol you're running today.

So, don't take it personally if I get salty with you guys once in awhile. it's just because the newer guys don't know how easy they have it now compared to what I had to go through. It was a nightmare.

And in regards to PH....the only thing it did for me was to put a name on what I was experiencing......other then that, once I started making strides, it's like they didn't want to hear about it anymore. Despite the fact that I logged everything I was doing over there because it was cathartic, and people got benefit from it. That's when I started to see them for what they were.....

Once I started getting PM's off the hook, I knew I was onto something. Japanthar was the first guy I ever helped.....German dude.
    I think it’s different for us, for me at least. When I was extremely bad, I was 100% all in all the time. I’d bring meal prepped food with me to family functions to avoid eating bad, never cheated ever, but then my state progressed and I got to this point where I was fine, but not healed, it was like “ok I am tired and this isn’t horrible anymore so I’m going to try and be a little normal for a while”. I found this place shortly after getting pfs so I wasn’t really fumbling in the dark, as much as just taking things at my own pace while also trying to process what was going on and what had happened. That being said I have been extremely strict in almost all areas this whole time besides diet, which I liked to cheat a bit during those cycles when I needed sugar. Just learning things in a different way. Its probably hard also for some people to take someones word for something, to dedicate your entire life to something that you hear from someone else, as opposed to figuring it out yourself. Just my 2 cents.

Japanther is single handedly, besides you guys here, my most influential sufferer I’ve read about. You could literally trade me and that guys experience and they would be the same, I’ve always thought if he could do it I could do it. That guy had some serious dedication though. 100 percent raw food diet for like 9 months

Edit: also you gotta remember you’re talking to a bunch of dudes with deficient gaba, I’ve been running off fumes instead of motivation for like 2 years, Just sheer will haha. I remember I used to be able to pick a goal, and have laser focus until I got there. Can’t wait to have that back
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-23-2021 at 07:33 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think it’s different for us, for me at least. When I was extremely bad, I was 100% all in all the time. I’d bring meal prepped food with me to family functions to avoid eating bad, never cheated ever, but then my state progressed and I got to this point where I was fine, but not healed, it was like “ok I am tired and this isn’t horrible anymore so I’m going to try and be a little normal for a while”. I found this place shortly after getting pfs so I wasn’t really fumbling in the dark, as much as just taking things at my own pace while also trying to process what was going on and what had happened. That being said I have been extremely strict in almost all areas this whole time besides diet, which I liked to cheat a bit during those cycles when I needed sugar. Just learning things in a different way. Its probably hard also for some people to take someones word for something, to dedicate your entire life to something that you hear from someone else, as opposed to figuring it out yourself. Just my 2 cents.

Japanther is single handedly, besides you guys here, my most influential sufferer I’ve read about. You could literally trade me and that guys experience and they would be the same, I’ve always thought if he could do it I could do it. That guy had some serious dedication though. 100 percent raw food diet for like 9 months

Edit: also you gotta remember you’re talking to a bunch of dudes with deficient gaba, I’ve been running off fumes instead of motivation for like 2 years, Just sheer will haha. I remember I used to be able to pick a goal, and have laser focus until I got there. Can’t wait to have that back
    Believe me, I could never forget how bad I was....never. That's besides the point. I'm not saying you, but just the guys in general. I had all the same deficits with none of the support. That's all I'm saying. I'm not being a hardass for no reason. It's because I know recovery is a reality if you stick to the program. This blueprint is handed over, and dudes still complain......man.....if they only knew.

And Japanthar was pre protocol, so I walked him through the raw food diet the WHOLE time because it's what I had just finished doing at that time.

Man.....if you've read all my PH posts, the thousand or so I have there, you can see the natural progression of things unfold in time stamped posts. Not to mention the recovery of many others. I still don't get what these guys have to lose at this point. Like....it's been a decade. It's real. Stop pussy footing around and just get it done!! (not you, in general)
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-23-2021 at 07:59 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Believe me, I could never forget how bad I was....never. That's besides the point. I'm not saying you, but just the guys in general. I had all the same deficits with none of the support. That's all I'm saying. I'm not being a hardass for no reason. It's because I know recovery is a reality if you stick to the program. This blueprint is handed over, and dudes still complain......man.....if they only knew.

And Japanthar was pre protocol, so I walked him through the raw food diet the WHOLE time because it's what I had just finished doing at that time.

Man.....if you've read all my PH posts, the thousand or so I have there, you can see the natural progression of things unfold in time stamped posts. Not to mention the recovery of many others. I still don't get what these guys have to lose at this point. Like....it's been a decade. It's real. Stop pussy footing around and just get it done!! (not you, in general)
    Really interesting to read about your first years with this CD. You are a warrior because it must've been really lonely. I felt alone for the first 3 months, and when I landed here I slowly stopped feeling like an alien.

I agree, when I was at my worst I would've done anything to get better. I made good strides because like Turnover, I'm sticking to it 100% everyday. But the counterpart is that it's hard to keep a balance: I'm so invested in getting better that it looks like I don't want to indulge in unnecessary stuff that will make recovery longer. Eating dessert, staying up late at a friend's house on Friday.. fuck that I'm all about the grind for the better and worst. I just hope that 1 day I will get out of this mindset a bit and look forward to indulge in drinking/partying/food.

Even if my life is now "livable", I still feel like I have a gun on my head to do the protocol. My PFS ear problems are a constant daily reminder that I'm not normal, so that I have no reason to lose time

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats your opinion on masks cd. I feel like its cutting off my oxygen which isnt good for the mojo.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear you bro. And trust me I didn’t take anything personal or think you were talking about me specifically.

Did you ever stay in contact with him? I wonder how he is. But that’s the reason I frequent here and post things often because I want to be able to look back at it someday when I’m healed, and also for guys 10 or 15 years from now to read my posts for motivation just like I get motivation from Japanther and Mitch, they don’t even know they are still helping guys this far down the road. Crazy.

But yeah man I read your old old posts sometimes and get a huge kick out of it, Total 180 in your demeanor hahaha

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hear you bro. And trust me I didn’t take anything personal or think you were talking about me specifically.

Did you ever stay in contact with him? I wonder how he is. But that’s the reason I frequent here and post things often because I want to be able to look back at it someday when I’m healed, and also for guys 10 or 15 years from now to read my posts for motivation just like I get motivation from Japanther and Mitch, they don’t even know they are still helping guys this far down the road. Crazy.

But yeah man I read your old old posts sometimes and get a huge kick out of it, Total 180 in your demeanor hahaha
    I've never went back to reread them. I think I'm probably banned anyway, lol. But that's what I mean. You can see the change throughout the years I posted there right up until my recovery post. It doesn't get any realer then that. If those scumbags actually took the time to READ what I wrote, it is very clearly a person going through gradual changes. The website came after....I kept getting hit with message after message well after I left PH. So, the website was born, and here we are.