User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hackstasis

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did you recover the first time Brushii?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschi11 View Post
    Am I getting close to better? Man I'm lucky to be alive right now the way things have gone the last month or so heck the last 15 months really. But at least it seems I'm finally getting another firm diagnosis like I did for mycoplasma in 2017. I think this could be the turning point I really need- I just got testing back showing severe elevation of mold mycotoxin called gliotoxin in my urine. Like 6x the range.

Everything adds up as its removed via sulphation, zinc also helps prevents its biosynthesis. Focusing on sulphation (b2/molybdenum) were very helpful for a bit and I saw really good signs when I started a zinc/manganese/copper supp in low doses a month ago. Was finally capable of taking b1 again which has worked wonders when I can tolerate since this began. But did ozone a few times this last month- went from reacting well to the first to horrible the last one. I'm still recovering from it two weeks later.

Lyme antibiotic in early 2019 was the big fuck up for me. May have destroyed my life forever if I don't come back from this. Killed my immune system, then spent a lot of time at girlfriends moldy apartment for the next 15 months until I got her to move out and we got a new place. Nutritional balancing was helping a lot- I just didn't know what the underlying issue was after Lyme. Then I crashed pretty severely late Spring of 2020. Made progress that Fall 2020 w/ fasting/nutritional balancing, fell apart again over Winter, made progress this past Spring/early Summer, fell apart again this past Month.

If you do all the math.. it looks like something was certainly holding me back the last 2.5 years. And it appears we may have found the culprit. Just isn't fair all the time I've lost. I was really incredible the first Lyme/PFS recovery I made. As athletic, lean, happy, relaxed, witty, cool, calm, collected you name it. Sexually I was fine. Not perfect. But fine. Very minor cfs issues if I overdid it with physical activity, drinking back then.

What sucks is this new diagnosis just isn't that simple. Its not like mycoplasma where a round of antibiotics, herbals/coffee enemas/liverflushing, fasting can save me. Luckily I've been basically treating mold the last 6 weeks now and have an understanding of the binders, nutrition, treatments to utilize. But I'm now in a weird form of fast oxidaiton, zinc deficient. Just isn't a place where I can fast right now either which just sucks.

We will see. I was all bummed out when I got mycoplasma diagnosis in 2017. Then within 2-3 months I really started living my life again. 6 months later I was lean and waking up with crazy boners every morning. So I'm trying to perk up a bit. I think I can do this.

Will say, my libido is mostly recovered. I was a guy with shrunken up balls stuck to my body, tiny dick, complete asexuality prior to my first recovery. Its nice to get that out of the way. But life is an incredible thing and I've been missing out on it for a long time now. I need it back so bad.
    Mold is awful. I was/am recovered from PFS but unknowingly slept on a moldy mattress for a month and a half and it gave me full blown neuro lyme symptoms. I thought I got covid at first and then thought I was developing MS. Had no idea I was breathing poison every night. I also went to school in a moldy building like ten years ago which may have primed my immune system to react so harshly.

What binders are you taking for the mold? Cholestyramine seems to be the gold standard but i probably won’t be able to get it where I live as there’s no Shoemaker trained docs in Europe. Lots of really depressing stories in the mold exposure communities so I try to avoid them.

I’m gonna start a water fast next week to hopefully get the poison out of my body. Gonna go for as long as I can. I’m hoping a long fast will cure this mold stuff, I’ve basically felt like I have a severe flu for over a month straight. If the cause of these symptoms is the build up of mold toxins in the body then in theory a long water fast should resolve it. Hopefully I’m not being too naive. We will see.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 08-26-2021 at 04:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Mold is awful. I was/am recovered from PFS but unknowingly slept on a moldy mattress for a month and a half and it gave me full blown neuro lyme symptoms. I thought I got covid at first and then thought I was developing MS. Had no idea I was breathing poison every night. I also went to school in a moldy building like ten years ago which may have primed my immune system to react so harshly.

What binders are you taking for the mold? Cholestyramine seems to be the gold standard but i probably won’t be able to get it where I live as there’s no Shoemaker trained docs in Europe. Lots of really depressing stories in the mold exposure communities so I try to avoid them.

I’m gonna start a water fast next week to hopefully get the poison out of my body. Gonna go for as long as I can. I’m hoping a long fast will cure this mold stuff, I’ve basically felt like I have a severe flu for over a month straight. If the cause of these symptoms is the build up of mold toxins in the body then in theory a long water fast should resolve it. Hopefully I’m not being too naive. We will see.
    I highly recommend going the more Dr. Brewer/ Dr. Nathan route rather than Shoemaker. I saw a Shoemaker doctor for awhile- wasn't exactly for mold, I had cyanobacteria in my gut so was treating that. But still we were looking for mold and we didn't have any indications of it.

Finally got second opinion from a doctor that follows more Nathan/ Brewer and doesn't really like Shoemaker. This is how we found this crazy elevation of gliotoxin amongst minor elevations in 3 other mycotoxins.

I recommend the Realtime mycotoxins test. Its hefty the first time you did it nearly $400 but retests are $250. Pretty sure you can do this test without a doctor as well which is nice. With this test you can really weight in on the exact mycotoxin, type of mold you have. My mycotoxins basically say NO cholestyramine. I'm using s. boullardi, NAC, ecklonia cava (for glyphosate), and will be adding bentonite clay and propolmannan pretty soon.

I'm just pissed at myself. I knew I was exposed in as early as March 2019. Been chasing my tail for 2.5 years now. Nutritional balancing, fasting etc etc.. I had some decent time periods where I've moved forward. But specifically this last month (post ozone) I thought I was dying at times. I literally think I just got saved by a diagnosis for second time in my life (Lyme in 2017.)

I've learned a lot this week. This seems beatable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    How did you recover the first time Brushii?
    I was legit bedridden for 6 months, was in a mental institution for 2 weeks, ready to kill myself. Couldn't survive without a strong antidepressant in me for those first 6 months of 2017 when I crashed from PFS. Finally got a crazy elevated mycoplasma (Lyme co-infection) in June 2017. One 25 day round of antibiotics got me on my feet. Still stayed on antidepressant, but was able to stop it after a month of natural medicine. Treated mycoplasma, lyme, co-infections with electric medicine, herbals, a 2 week juice fast, sauna, tons of coffee enemas, started liver flushing, topped it all off with a 21 day water fast that November and I was in a really good place CFS/ Lyme wise.

Must mention exercise too. Once I really got on my feet that fall after that fast, I started running and lifting.

I lived a miracle that year and although things haven't gone well since a year later when I relapsed then had antibiotic damage/mold it seems... you never stop going after you live something like that.

I ended up really fixing most of my sexuality with an RU followed by progesterone cycle that December then followed that with electroltyes protocol/ zinc finger on hackstasis.

I really don't know if anyone in world history went from so bad to so good in such a short time period lol. Then I have a relapse with Lyme around now 2018. 3 years later I have massive issues. I made mistakes, didn't treat the right things these last 3 years, had antibiotic damage, mold, somehow ended up with cyanobacteria in my gut. I'm hoping I'm really getting my break right now with this diagnosis.
    Last edited by bruschi11; 08-27-2021 at 03:03 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I highly recommend going the more Dr. Brewer/ Dr. Nathan route rather than Shoemaker. I saw a Shoemaker doctor for awhile- wasn't exactly for mold, I had cyanobacteria in my gut so was treating that. But still we were looking for mold and we didn't have any indications of it.

Finally got second opinion from a doctor that follows more Nathan/ Brewer and doesn't really like Shoemaker. This is how we found this crazy elevation of gliotoxin amongst minor elevations in 3 other mycotoxins.

I recommend the Realtime mycotoxins test. Its hefty the first time you did it nearly $400 but retests are $250. Pretty sure you can do this test without a doctor as well which is nice. With this test you can really weight in on the exact mycotoxin, type of mold you have. My mycotoxins basically say NO cholestyramine. I'm using s. boullardi, NAC, ecklonia cava (for glyphosate), and will be adding bentonite clay and propolmannan pretty soon.

I'm just pissed at myself. I knew I was exposed in as early as March 2019. Been chasing my tail for 2.5 years now. Nutritional balancing, fasting etc etc.. I had some decent time periods where I've moved forward. But specifically this last month (post ozone) I thought I was dying at times. I literally think I just got saved by a diagnosis for second time in my life (Lyme in 2017.)

I've learned a lot this week. This seems beatable.
    Thanks for the advice! Yeah I’ve went down the mold rabbit hole this past month and am familiar with Dr. Nathan’s stuff and also read his book ”Toxic”.

Wouldn’t a water fast be a quicker way to get rid of the stuff than taking these binders for months? I don’t see how mycotoxins are any different than any other toxins that fasting eliminates.

Definitely gonna give his stuff a go though if the water fast doesn’t get rid of the issues.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Thanks for the advice! Yeah I’ve went down the mold rabbit hole this past month and am familiar with Dr. Nathan’s stuff and also read his book ”Toxic”.

Wouldn’t a water fast be a quicker way to get rid of the stuff than taking these binders for months? I don’t see how mycotoxins are any different than any other toxins that fasting eliminates.

Definitely gonna give his stuff a go though if the water fast doesn’t get rid of the issues.
    Think it really depends on your status of health. I follow nutritional balancing and really my own symptoms to judge if I’m ready for a fast or not.

I benefitted highly with 3 and 9 day fasts last fall. But they just didn’t hold up. Shit happened afterward, I also really needed to get to root issue.

Now I’m in a weird form of “fast oxidation” with high potassium, low end magnesium, calcium, sodium, zinc, copper. I need to build up in minerals a bit, get this toxicity out of my brain a bit before I decide to fast.

Think I will do so when I’m ready. Just don’t know when that will be.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think it really depends on your status of health. I follow nutritional balancing and really my own symptoms to judge if I’m ready for a fast or not.

I benefitted highly with 3 and 9 day fasts last fall. But they just didn’t hold up. Shit happened afterward, I also really needed to get to root issue.

Now I’m in a weird form of “fast oxidation” with high potassium, low end magnesium, calcium, sodium, zinc, copper. I need to build up in minerals a bit, get this toxicity out of my brain a bit before I decide to fast.

Think I will do so when I’m ready. Just don’t know when that will be.
    Thanks man! Appreciate all the help.

Yeah I had just come off my last cycle when this shit started happening. Felt recovered from Pfs but started getting very strange symptoms after getting a new mattress, then after a month or so couldn’t walk straight, blurry vision, face went numb, severe muscle weakness and other really fucked up stuff. Also shortness of breath, throat tightness and chills. Thought I got covid at first but then started reading Lyme boards and realized Lyme and mold have pretty much identical symptoms.

The worst part is that my immune system seems to be hyper sensitized now as I can’t handle ANYTHING that was in the apartment with the mattress without getting a system wide inflammation response. Even though the mattress is gone. Seems like the hypersensitivity built up over the time I was sleeping on the mattress so I’m hoping it goes away after I fast, but who knows. I also get symptoms from things like scents now so seems to be a bit of multiple chemical sensitivity going on.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 08-28-2021 at 03:25 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Helen/Gbold was working on a new protocol, for Prozac/Mirtazapine induced cases of PSSD with Alex_Mr. He had told me to wait, but the forum doesn't exist anymore. Does anybody have contact info of him? I really need that protocol, my life is literally dependent on this and I don't know what to do else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backinthecell View Post
    Helen/Gbold was working on a new protocol, for Prozac/Mirtazapine induced cases of PSSD with Alex_Mr. He had told me to wait, but the forum doesn't exist anymore. Does anybody have contact info of him? I really need that protocol, my life is literally dependent on this and I don't know what to do else.
    I’m really sorry to say this man. But I just don’t think the PSSD is causing your severe illness.

I think the PSSD fucked up your immune system which allowed some sort of illness to take over. Such as Lyme, mold, or a heavy metal toxicity.

When things get as bad as your situation... it’s not just an imbalance or mineral insensitivity.

Your immune system got whacked. And something got in your body causing these issues.

This is where I completely disagreed with Gbold on. He hated me for it. But in so many cases when someone is really bad this is the case. And yes you can utilize fixing the terrain with nutritional balancing/ fasting to help defeat said toxicities.

But I think a toxicity needs to be identified in majority of these difficult cases. And unfortunately in this post pharma world, people forget they even exist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m really sorry to say this man. But I just don’t think the PSSD is causing your severe illness.

I think the PSSD fucked up your immune system which allowed some sort of illness to take over. Such as Lyme, mold, or a heavy metal toxicity.

When things get as bad as your situation... it’s not just an imbalance or mineral insensitivity.

Your immune system got whacked. And something got in your body causing these issues.

This is where I completely disagreed with Gbold on. He hated me for it. But in so many cases when someone is really bad this is the case. And yes you can utilize fixing the terrain with nutritional balancing/ fasting to help defeat said toxicities.

But I think a toxicity needs to be identified in majority of these difficult cases. And unfortunately in this post pharma world, people forget they even exist.

It doesn't even matter, I'm open to all theories and suggestions . I just want to heal.

What would you recommend me to start at least? I already tried basic things like amoxicillin, probiotics, yeast, cinnamon, sodium acetate, garlic juice, ketogenic diet, wormwood etc. with no luck. It's just, there is no indication that I have ongoing infection in my body. "Also", I got my first symptom after 1 month on fluoxetine. I was still using the drug and it was only half the dose. So I think it's more probable that the problem is neurological (RXR, AR, allo, sigma, ht2c)

Though, I believe cytokines playing a role. My symptoms temporarily improve when I get flu. Some of the things managing cytokines are Sigma receptors and Retinoic acid metabolism.

Direct inhibition of retinoic acid catabolism by SSRIs - General Discussion - propeciahelp.com