User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Everything I did is on this forum in my posts for PFS recovery. Yes, I did pro-hormones, four cycles to be exact. And I have old bloodwork from a year or so ago, I posted it over on Hack Stasis and I can post here as well when I find it. Test was in the 800s, Estrogen was 25-ish, LH was around the same and FSH was lower a bit, IIRC. SHBG about the same.
    Hey Buddy. Sorry I could have asked a bit more specific in the first place. I assumed that I could find „everything“ somewhere on this forum. But you made 1020 posts in the past years. This thread alone contains 30 pages (of which I read about the first ten). Then I was searching in the „recovery stories“ thread for your story but couldn‘t find it. I asked since in this thread all your information is spread over 30 pages and I am sure you wouldn‘t do everything the exact same pattern like you did, no? Please apologise me if you actually made a „recovery stories“ entry with what you did. If you are saying I have to read thru all the post in this exact thread, I surely will do, no thread to long. If you are saying you posted it in another thread, I will read thru that as well :-) Kind Regards, Michael

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A fucking narcissist who never even had ofs

He made a natural fucking recovery, it's all in his Propecia Help story, mor ubg wiid returbed tree weeeks off, I think my balls mqy have ehrubj ten oercent but immbit sure rofl

Fucking munchenhausen syndrome cunt with a sprinkling if narcissist personality disorder.

Listen mate when I crashed three weeks AFTER coming off if propecia I had shrunk balls , varicocele, hot flashes, lost wtenty pounds , bad brain fog , extreme fatigue

I spent nine months u psych ward on all sorts

I STILL got my mojo back and if I'd taken fucking HCG instead of loitering here I would have been on hundred percent before those fucking irnage bastards and then two years of lockdown ruined me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZurich View Post
    Hey Buddy. Sorry I could have asked a bit more specific in the first place. I assumed that I could find „everything“ somewhere on this forum. But you made 1020 posts in the past years. This thread alone contains 30 pages (of which I read about the first ten). Then I was searching in the „recovery stories“ thread for your story but couldn‘t find it. I asked since in this thread all your information is spread over 30 pages and I am sure you wouldn‘t do everything the exact same pattern like you did, no? Please apologise me if you actually made a „recovery stories“ entry with what you did. If you are saying I have to read thru all the post in this exact thread, I surely will do, no thread to long. If you are saying you posted it in another thread, I will read thru that as well :-) Kind Regards, Michael
    Are you that guy that blames zinc

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be more specific

Cdnuts is a fucking yank retard and walker is a narcissist who had exceptionally mild pfs which cleared up post saw oalmetto use, and thinks he fucking scaled Mount Everest when he had. A fucking natural recovery

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Yeah the protocol will most likely be a way of life for me too post recovery, for the most part at least. If the benefits post pfs really are as amazing as CD has said, then I don't see how anyone wouldn't want that.

Yes if the great god of male testosterone said it , it must be correct

Who needs qualified andrologists when you have a low T guru on-line who will coach you for one hundred dollars