User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backinthecell View Post
    Do I have to repeat it what I said above?
    Lol I couldn’t care less what you do. If you don’t like my advice then feel free to drink more baking soda

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Lol I couldn’t care less what you do. If you don’t like my advice then feel free to drink more baking soda
    Stop hijacking this thread. You didn't give any advice. I didn't ask anybody to get recommended random things.
    Last edited by backinthecell; 09-07-2021 at 04:15 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop hijacking this thread. You didn't give any advice. I didn't ask anybody to get recommended random things.
    I recommended you search for different brands of herbs since you said you can’t find them. And those random things I suggested are the basic foundation of the forum that your posting on.

You asked how to solve the issues your facing, and I suggested you heal them holistically.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recommended you search for different brands of herbs since you said you can’t find them. And those random things I suggested are the basic foundation of the forum that your posting on.

You asked how to solve the issues your facing, and I suggested you heal them holistically.
    What does "not sold" means in English language? There are no brands, nobody is selling them. You insist on not to understand this very basic explanation. This post has nothing to do with the forum itself, I didn't come here to hear what CDnuts protocol is for, I already knew it from much earlier than you. Your advice regarding holistic healing is totally random.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does "not sold" means in English language? There are no brands, nobody is selling them. You insist on not to understand this very basic explanation. This post has nothing to do with the forum itself, I didn't come here to hear what CDnuts protocol is for, I already knew it from much earlier than you. Your advice regarding holistic healing is totally random.
    Are you a propeciahelp/Finasteride victim? I was assuming you are, since this forum is for PFS.

Someone recommended you try CDs protocol, and you said it’s not sold where you live. So my suggestion was to research different brands, online, to find a brand that ships to your country, these herbs are available by all different companies. There has to be someone who ships to your country.

My point was, you’re asking how to solve your issues and for specific supplements to solve things such as your PH levels. Oh this forum we don’t focus on individual symptoms, but how to heal the entire body holistically through diet, exercise, herbs, sunlight, etc. I don’t know how to make this any more clear to you. But if there was any confusion, I apologize. I’m not trying to throw negative energy your way.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you a propeciahelp/Finasteride victim? I was assuming you are, since this forum is for PFS.

Someone recommended you try CDs protocol, and you said it’s not sold where you live. So my suggestion was to research different brands, online, to find a brand that ships to your country, these herbs are available by all different companies. There has to be someone who ships to your country.

My point was, you’re asking how to solve your issues and for specific supplements to solve things such as your PH levels. Oh this forum we don’t focus on individual symptoms, but how to heal the entire body holistically through diet, exercise, herbs, sunlight, etc. I don’t know how to make this any more clear to you. But if there was any confusion, I apologize. I’m not trying to throw negative energy your way.
    Looking through his post history, it seems like he may be a refugee from Hackstasis who has some post-SSRI syndrome. I think he wants Hackstasis types of protocols and doesn’t think it’s possible to do the CDsnuts protocol in his country.

I’m a bit concerned that this forum seems to be slowly turning into another Hackstasis, as those folks spill over here now that their forum was shut down by the owner who didn’t even bother asking the members for help with the hosting costs. I’m sure those guys would have paid a few bucks each and it would have covered all the hosting costs, but oh well.

Anyway, OP isn’t going to do the CDsnuts protocol and bringing up that subject seems to upset him for some reason. There’s no point in us giving him information that he doesn’t want. Maybe someone from Hackstasis who knows about blood PH optimization will have the information he is seeking.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Looking through his post history, it seems like he may be a refugee from Hackstasis who has some post-SSRI syndrome. I think he wants Hackstasis types of protocols and doesn’t think it’s possible to do the CDsnuts protocol in his country.

I’m a bit concerned that this forum seems to be slowly turning into another Hackstasis, as those folks spill over here now that their forum was shut down by the owner who didn’t even bother asking the members for help with the hosting costs. I’m sure those guys would have paid a few bucks each and it would have covered all the hosting costs, but oh well.

Anyway, OP isn’t going to do the CDsnuts protocol and bringing up that subject seems to upset him for some reason. There’s no point in us giving him information that he doesn’t want. Maybe someone from Hackstasis who knows about blood PH optimization will have the information he is seeking.
    Yeah, after complaining on other posts about how he needs help and is open to anything and just wants to heal, shows me complete disrespect after taking time out of my day to offer help. Because you know, sunlight and wim hof aren’t available in other countries.

PH would be a good place for him, he can find some likeminded guys to stay stuck with other there

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post

I agree regarding the hackstasis vibe lately. I like to come here because everyone has the same goal and same method, and we can discuss regarding this method. I am not interested in reading about people's experimentation. Gives me Propeciahelp kind of vibes