User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Pretty sure the odds are way worse if you get COVID. So, yeah, fuck it. Jab me motherfucker.

And for what it's worth, mRNA vaccines are definitely going to be the next cancer treatment going forward. Sounds a helluva lot better than bombarding our bodies with radiation.
    Yup, mRNA is going to revolutionize the treatment of cancer, and also lead to many more vaccines. It’s an amazing piece of technology.

I read an article today about how it will be used for cancer treatments. Could be a game changer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Yup, mRNA is going to revolutionize the treatment of cancer, and also lead to many more vaccines. It’s an amazing piece of technology.

I read an article today about how it will be used for cancer treatments. Could be a game changer.
    Exactly. My thinking is get on board, because they are going to become the standard for a lot of diseases and a much safer route than existing treatments. With the incoming mandates, it's not like many will have a choice anyway.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Pretty sure the odds are way worse if you get COVID. So, yeah, fuck it. Jab me motherfucker.

And for what it's worth, mRNA vaccines are definitely going to be the next cancer treatment going forward. Sounds a helluva lot better than bombarding our bodies with radiation.
    Completely respect your decision. Its a case of making a decision on your own interpretation of the risk / reward outcome of getting it and i support everyones decision either way.
    I just take issue with the narrative that this particular vaccine is completely safe. As the data shows that is not the case at all. and in my microcosm of a world i know more more people who have had issues from the vaccine than Covid.

And i do really hope your right about the Cancer treatment. For a condition as deadly as Cancer I would be in full support. On the condition that it had adequate trials and long term data this time around, not rushed out under emergency laws.
    Last edited by Wez; 09-10-2021 at 01:55 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wez View Post
    Except for the known and reported side effects of Myocarditis in young men from the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and the blood clotting from the Astrazeneca and Johnson vaccines. They are scientifically proven/accepted side effects of these vaccines, and just so happened to be the cause of death of those two young men directly after having the shot.

By your logic, millions of people contract chronic illnesses every day regardless of taking Finasteride or not, does that mean we can not attribute the condition guys are experiencing on this forum to Finasteride? no evidence of causation?
    I wonder if many PFS guys would agree.
    From much less people taking Finasteride (compared to vaccines) we have litteraly websites dedicated for it with endless anecdotal evidences depicting a specific symptomatology.
    Covid and vaccines are the thing the most discussed/studied in the world currently and billions of people already got the shots, it never happened. Like you said, I think we already have a good idea of the side effects (like the one you mentioned, the Guilain-Barré syndrome from Johnson&Johnson etc.). I am not saying it's impossible we find unidentified sides (even if unlikely), but at this point they would be extremely sporadic and if so, it still doesn't outpass the risk of getting Covid: which we know for certain that it kills and that when it doesn't, can damage brain, lungs and create lots of persistent symptoms.

Now PFS made me obviously cautious to put any pharmaceutical in my body, and I didn't get the shot yet. However Covid still scares me more than any of the vaccines

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's one thing to be cautious, but to avoid something simply because it's a pharmaceutical is fucking retarded. Seriously is anyone in this group going to be saying NO!! I don't want life-saving medication or morphine, etc when they're older?

I respect people's decisions bc it is a new vaccine and all, but as others have said, the damage that post-covid syndrome can do is far worse than anything the vaccine is going to do. That we know of anyway

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    More like the first 12+ years - there was no warning on the label about the potential for long lasting side effects when I took finasteride in 2009, even though it came out in the 1990s. The only reason I was willing to take it was because the warning said the side effects always go away when you stop taking it, and the doctor told me he prescribed it to his own son and that in 10+ years of prescribing it, the side effects were very rare and ALWAYS went away when you stop taking it.

I assumed that if a drug that had been approved for 12+ years, and could cause long term sides, that would be on the warning label. It wasn’t. If I had waited a few years and looked at it in 2012, with the new warning, I never would have even considered it for a second.

Anyway as for the vaccine, I don’t see the connection between it and PFS, unless someone is just swearing off all Western medicine in general because they were betrayed by finasteride.

Most people who get Covid have no long term effects, but long haul Covid is not rare among the unvaccinated. I felt more concerned about the risk of long haul covid than any risks associated with the vaccine. Others feel the opposite, and that’s fine.

At least with finasteride you can sue for related side effects unlike the vaccine which none of these companies are really held to any sort of standard in terms of liability unfortunately.
    Last edited by TubZy; 09-12-2021 at 12:21 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James897 View Post
    It's one thing to be cautious, but to avoid something simply because it's a pharmaceutical is fucking retarded. Seriously is anyone in this group going to be saying NO!! I don't want life-saving medication or morphine, etc when they're older?

I respect people's decisions bc it is a new vaccine and all, but as others have said, the damage that post-covid syndrome can do is far worse than anything the vaccine is going to do. That we know of anyway

Im very confused by how you can make that statement with such certainty, when we know for sure people have actually died from the vaccine (not disputed) and many more have suffered life changing conditions from it. Many of those people being young people who most likely would of brushed off Covid like a case of the Flu. Which for the record most of my unvaccinated friends have done at this point and are all in their 40's with varying levels of pre existing health.

We now also know from a recent study in Israel that natural immunity (from Covid infection) is up to 13 times stronger than Pfizer shots.
    I would most certainly test to see if you have natural antibodies before submitting yourself to this experimental vaccine.

Seems to me that if you have had Covid and recovered, getting a vaccine is the equivalent of having sex with a prostitute bare-back then putting a condom on for the drive home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im very confused by how you can make that statement with such certainty, when we know for sure people have actually died from the vaccine (not disputed) and many more have suffered life changing conditions from it. Many of those people being young people who most likely would of brushed off Covid like a case of the Flu. Which for the record most of my unvaccinated friends have done at this point and are all in their 40's with varying levels of pre existing health.

We now also know from a recent study in Israel that natural immunity (from Covid infection) is up to 13 times stronger than Pfizer shots.
    I would most certainly test to see if you have natural antibodies before submitting yourself to this experimental vaccine.

Seems to me that if you have had Covid and recovered, getting a vaccine is the equivalent of having sex with a prostitute bare-back then putting a condom on for the drive home.
    I know at least one person personally that has caught covid 3 times, unvaccinated. In his 20s and healthy lean weight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not saying it with such certainty, that's why I said, "that we know of'. But I have met plenty of people who got covid, most were fine, but a few did get really sick, like hospitalised and suffered long-lasting effects - young people too. I haven't known of anyone who had any problems after a shot. Ultimately that's why I finally caved and got vaxxed.

And, I agree that getting vaccinated after getting covid seems pointless

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    At least with finasteride you can sue for related side effects unlike the vaccine which none of these companies are really held to any sort of standard in terms of liability unfortunately.
    You can sue for Finasteride side effects? I was under the impression the class action suit was settled years ago and you're pretty much shit out of luck now. Apparently the guys got like $10,000 a piece anyways lol.