User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I wanted to kill my tinnitus so I ordered some B vitamins. I made sure to avoid methyl vitamins to avoid methyl crashes as I have seen reported.

I still got fucked. Went to bed last night and had all the symptoms of my first crash. Mega anxiety, jitters, insomnia, rubbery dick, huge tinnitus, no libido. Slept 3 hours, which has never happened since January.

Woke up this morning and I'm still fucked. However I had morning wood and I could get an erection, so I guess I am not back to ground zero.

I feel hopeless and terrified. I was doing so good. Whats the plan from here? Keep the cycle? Stop the cycle and fast?

I need help guys :/
    You’ll be fine dude. You gotta relax. Like others have said, it seems like you overthink things too much. B vitamins, from my experiences, alter your neurotransmitters. I could take vitamins D, C or whatever as much as I want with no effect, but if I take B12, I’ll see a difference, good or bad. Neurotransmitters are a huge part of PFS. You just altered them… temporarily. Chill my guy.

As far as the propeciahelp “suicide guy”… I know who you are referring to. He talked about CD like he didn’t actually have PFS because he “responsed to prohormones”. That dude thought his androgens were so bad off that anyone with real PFS wouldn’t respond to prohormones. Which is actually the opposite. If you don’t respond to prohormones, either you’re not that bad off, or you haven’t put in the work to feel them. I don’t doubt he had PFS, but I know he didn’t put in the work.

He also posted to Phoenix rising (a CFS forum I frequented after my vitamin B crash) claiming he crashed off of methyls, and instead of fixing it, like I did, he killed himself. Don’t listen to the words he wrote. It’s sad what happened to him, but he’s a bad example of what could happen if you don’t put in the effort to get better. He never did anything but complain. He put forth the effort to make videos about how depressed he was about PFS, but never committed to a cure. Get your mind straight and stop paying attention to bullshit.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 09-19-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    I admit I never got tinnitus, even though I hear it's a common symptom. It might be worth investing in a white noise machine? Even after you recover they're mighty handy.

And look, I've crashed plenty. It was a helluva time figuring out what my body was cool with and what it absolutely couldn't tolerate. Some things that make other people crash don't effect me at all and vice versa. But I always bounced back. Always. Your body wants to fix itself.
    Thanks Mal, I'll look into it. I recently started sleeping with pink noise to help with hyperacusis, for which apparently silence must be avoided.

My biggest problem is that tinnitus and hyperacusis are considered permanent conditions outside of PFS, so I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that they might leave when I recover.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    You’ll be fine dude. You gotta relax. Like others have said, it seems like you overthink things too much. B vitamins, from my experiences, alter your neurotransmitters. I could take vitamins D, C or whatever as much as I want with no effect, but if I take B12, I’ll see a difference, good or bad. Neurotransmitters are a huge part of PFS. You just altered them… temporarily. Chill my guy.

As far as the propeciahelp “suicide guy”… I know who you are referring to. I hate to say this, but that guy was weak. He talked about CD like he didn’t actually have PFS because he “responsed to prohormones”. That dude thought his androgens were so bad off that anyone with real PFS wouldn’t respond to prohormones. Which is actually the opposite. If you don’t respond to prohormones, either you’re not that bad off, or you haven’t put in the work to feel them. I don’t doubt he had PFS, but I know he didn’t put in the work.

He also posted to Phoenix rising (a CFS forum I frequented after my vitamin B crash) claiming he crashed off of methyls, and instead of fixing it, like I did, he killed himself. Don’t listen to the words he wrote. It’s sad what happened to him, but he’s a bad example of what could happen if you don’t put in the effort to get better. He never did anything but complain. He put forth the effort to make videos about how depressed he was about PFS, but never committed to a cure. Get your mind straight and stop paying attention to bullshit.
    Thanks Turnover.

Anything I should do to fix it? I remember reading that you used other B vitamins to fix it, but I'm way too scared of anything B related right now to do that. Protocol should be enough?

How long should it take to fix my neurotransmitters? I read that Epiandro affects Gaba, so should I stop the cycle to speed the recovery, or is it the opposite?

I am not familiar with crashes, but if I have Day 0 symptoms, it doesn't mean I'm back to Day 0 progress wise right?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Turnover.

Anything I should do to fix it? I remember reading that you used other B vitamins to fix it, but I'm way too scared of anything B related right now to do that. Protocol should be enough?

How long should it take to fix my neurotransmitters? I read that Epiandro affects Gaba, so should I stop the cycle to speed the recovery, or is it the opposite?

I am not familiar with crashes, but if I have Day 0 symptoms, it doesn't mean I'm back to Day 0 progress wise right?
    I had to use B vitamins to fix my crash because mine were methylated. For you that isn’t an issue, it’ll go away on its own. Just stick to the protocol. And no that’s not what it means, you’ll go back to baseline eventually. Pretty sure everyone here has crashed themselves at least once trying shit, as long as you didn’t take fin again you won’t ever put yourself back to day 0.

And I attribute some of my success to vitamin B, but mostly pro-hormones. I’d be focusing on those more than B. Also if you’re on cycle, there’s a chance you’re just in a gnarly downswing. They are more pronounced on cycle.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 09-19-2021 at 10:48 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to use B vitamins to fix my crash because mine were methylated. For you that isn’t an issue, it’ll go away on its own. Just stick to the protocol. And no that’s not what it means, you’ll go back to baseline eventually. Pretty sure everyone here has crashed themselves at least once trying shit, as long as you didn’t take fin again you won’t ever put yourself back to day 0.

And I attribute some of my success to vitamin B, but mostly pro-hormones. I’d be focusing on those more than B. Also if you’re on cycle, there’s a chance you’re just in a gnarly downswing. They are more pronounced on cycle.
    Thanks I'll stick to the protocol and see what happens.

I wish this was a downswing but it's a crash. I lost a bit on the sexual side, but it's mostly the mental that is completely fucked. Fatigue, weak muscles, anxiety, derealisation, anhedonia. That's all back.

But the worst of it is the intensified hyperacusis and tinnitus. Drawers from 2 rooms away hurt my ears. I am broken. The dental cleaning 100% made it worse, but it looks like the B made it unbearable.

I feel bad for my family because I truly don't know if I'm strong enough to go through this. I need my ears back. Thank you everyone for the encouragements.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks I'll stick to the protocol and see what happens.

I wish this was a downswing but it's a crash. I lost a bit on the sexual side, but it's mostly the mental that is completely fucked. Fatigue, weak muscles, anxiety, derealisation, anhedonia. That's all back.

But the worst of it is the intensified hyperacusis and tinnitus. Drawers from 2 rooms away hurt my ears. I am broken. The dental cleaning 100% made it worse, but it looks like the B made it unbearable.

I feel bad for my family because I truly don't know if I'm strong enough to go through this. I need my ears back. Thank you everyone for the encouragements.
    Yeah bro, I have the upmost confidence you’ll swing back and be fine. I don’t know what else to say besides I crashed to the depths of hell last year, it sent me to the emergency room. I literally thought my health was in danger. I don’t think it gets much worse than how it went for me, and now I’m fine. I was sprinting down the street because my anxiety was so intense that I needed to run. Hard to explain, absolute nightmare.

Don’t think about suicide, that shit is the dumbest thing you could possibly do. Permanent solution for a temporary problem, doesn’t add up in my eyes. Just give it some time and listen to all of us here who have crashed and come back, you’ll be fine. I guess it was time for you to earn your stripes. Nobody gets out of this thing unscathed.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 09-19-2021 at 02:25 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm willing to bet in a week or two tops you're gonna bounce right back.

Honestly, aside from the lost time the worst part about PFS is the PTSD it gives you about so fucking much. Even when you recover or feel 100% you're still watching out for what might you throw your system off because NEVER AGAIN.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Yeah, I'm willing to bet in a week or two tops you're gonna bounce right back.

Honestly, aside from the lost time the worst part about PFS is the PTSD it gives you about so fucking much. Even when you recover or feel 100% you're still watching out for what might you throw your system off because NEVER AGAIN.
    I’ve wondered about this. This has changed my entire perspective on life. When I recover I know I’ll always have it in the back of my mind that I’m only one accidental slip up away from going back to this hell. Weird shit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve wondered about this. This has changed my entire perspective on life. When I recover I know I’ll always have it in the back of my mind that I’m only one accidental slip up away from going back to this hell. Weird shit
    Yeah man. It's great having (mostly) beaten this thing, but I really miss the days of being care free ya know? I know you have to watch out for your health as you get older, but this is a whole other level.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD has said numerous times he can indulge in pretty much anything. Once your body is back into homeostasis and you have worked on your mental health there will be no reason at all anything will set you back unless you get back on fin or something.

Like you said Mal, its just a connection you made in your brain that has to lose strength over time. But it will, and a care free life is possible. It all depends on how you process these memories and cope with the trauma.

It is very unfair and frustrating, but the more you freak out about feeling bad, the longer it will take for you to 'forget' these connections and not have triggering thoughts about everything.