User Tag List

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricky’s Ride to Baseline & Beyond

However I do I have a question. When you fall off the wagon with diet, but do everything else....Does it set you back in terms of you just stay at whatever % your at & progress is very slow or stalled ; Or do you fall back down % wise, meaning you fall into the abyss again. Meaning you go from 85% down to like 70 or something?

Its for the more experienced guys.

Thanks and keep pushing everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    However I do I have a question. When you fall off the wagon with diet, but do everything else....Does it set you back in terms of you just stay at whatever % your at & progress is very slow or stalled ; Or do you fall back down % wise, meaning you fall into the abyss again. Meaning you go from 85% down to like 70 or something?

Its for the more experienced guys.

Thanks and keep pushing everyone.

I’d have to know more as to what you mean by fall off the wagon. Carb Backloading is recommended by CDsnuts, but I wouldn’t say it’s “required” to recover. Just recommended as part of the protocol.

Now eating fast food, gluten, and fried foods. That wouldn’t be beneficial even if you didn’t have PFS.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fast, fried etc. & it’s usually in that backloading window after I lift.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fast, fried etc. & it’s usually in that backloading window after I lift.

It’s hard to say honestly. It’s dependent on where your body is. Obviously it’s not preferred. I compare it to alcohol for me, for example. Early on if I would drink it would be a miserable, depressed experience for a few days. Near the end, I’d say around 80% back, I could drink again and enjoy it and not pay the iron price as much.

I would still be as strict on diet as you can be. It’ll make this a much quicker process. I recovered in a relatively quick timeframe for this shit, and I attribute it to being a Spartan about it. I followed everything to the T besides alcohol here and there - if I would’ve held off on it more in the end, would’ve been quicker for sure.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    It’s hard to say honestly. It’s dependent on where your body is. Obviously it’s not preferred. I compare it to alcohol for me, for example. Early on if I would drink it would be a miserable, depressed experience for a few days. Near the end, I’d say around 80% back, I could drink again and enjoy it and not pay the iron price as much.

I would still be as strict on diet as you can be. It’ll make this a much quicker process. I recovered in a relatively quick timeframe for this shit, and I attribute it to being a Spartan about it. I followed everything to the T besides alcohol here and there - if I would’ve held off on it more in the end, would’ve been quicker for sure.
    I’m actually alright with alcohol & weed. It takes some chemicals for me to go to what feels like hypothyroid symptoms.. i lack warmth in my body for a few days & lack some energy & ability to sweat the same amount as usual, if any at all . But I don’t take a hit anywhere else. Morning wood check mental check..& yeah it may seem like no big deal but it’s annoying when your lifting like a mad man & it feels like there’s no blood flow lol & your not drenched. It’s just not normal & feels weird.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post

sorry to derail but maxout how'ze the mineral balancing? I'm using you as my lab rat before I go in cuz i'm not ready to invest a year or more in a new protocol. I wanna enjoy my life post PFS but always room for improvement
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m actually alright with alcohol & weed. It takes some chemicals for me to go to what feels like hypothyroid symptoms.. i lack warmth in my body for a few days & lack some energy & ability to sweat the same amount as usual, if any at all . But I don’t take a hit anywhere else. Morning wood check mental check..& yeah it may seem like no big deal but it’s annoying when your lifting like a mad man & it feels like there’s no blood flow lol & your not drenched. It’s just not normal & feels weird.

If you're not sweating by yourself, then hit the sauna

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    sorry to derail but maxout how'ze the mineral balancing? I'm using you as my lab rat before I go in cuz i'm not ready to invest a year or more in a new protocol. I wanna enjoy my life post PFS but always room for improvement
    Going well. I've definitely noticed an improvement in my PTSD state, as well as general life. My digestion is the best it's ever been (and I have no gallbladder), and I'm just enjoying life for the most part. I like having the diet tailored to me based on my results too, takes the guess work out of it.

However, I wouldn't recommend it for someone who's still PFS like they're doing at the other forum. It's far too "gentle" and slow moving, and I think it would take YEARS. I've been doing it for a year and a half and noticed minor improvements in the main thing I was treating with it. Imagine something as systemically damaging as PFS..... that's why I always still recommend people who PM me to do the protocol here. It's tried and true, and is far more accelerated.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This protocol is way faster for sure. I think the people who recover say after 7, 8, 9 years weren’t really doing everything. Some of them could be straight lying, but assuming they weren’t, Maybe they were just working out, or maybe they just took some t boosters but didn’t eat right or exercise.. so the whole regeneration of receptors IS happening cause your doing something which is better than nothing, but it’s at a snails pace.

The protocol is just hitting on every system at once. Diet, lifting, sprinting, t boosters, cold showers, supplements, probiotics, meditation etc..prohormones being the cherry on top. Which is why it takes the average pfs’er 2 years or so which is extremely fast to fix something like this that’s so deep and systematic, it literally is beyond what the best doctor can fix.. your talking about receptors and enzymes here, not even the hormone itself, that’s deeper and Much more complicated.. 2 years is very fast for something like that to be fixed.

Also how severe your PFS is affects the time of recovery. If you only got hit with sexual symptoms or just mental symptoms, but everything else was good, your looking at 6 months to a year. The really bad people it seems like 2.5-3.5 years and that’s when everything is locked in..

Basically how disciplined you are regardless of how severe it is determines the rate of recovery. so when you fall off or slack in one area, your just extending your PFS sentence.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed 👍