User Tag List

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's not going to prevent recovery, but if your libido is that good and you're having no issues, you'd be better off putting the effort into getting a fuck buddy at least. Get the most bang for your buck, biologically speaking.

Is your exercise on point? How about any areas in the protocol you may be lagging in? My point is, if you're having this extra energy come out, you're better suited to put it back into the protocol and reinvest that energy in your healing. Look up sexual transmutation, and the benefits that come along with it.

But if you spank it a couple times a week, well, it could be worse. I'm just saying make sure you're doing everything you can be before blowing your hard won energy on your right hand.
    I have a gf but we're long distance, so don't see each other that often.

I lift weights four to five times a week, with two HIIT days as well. The only thing I haven't been consistent with is mobility work. I'm going to start doing that more often. Everything else has been routine for the past year.

Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna stop the fapping for an entire month and see if I get more energy at the gym, at work or just in general.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I have a gf but we're long distance, so don't see each other that often.

I lift weights four to five times a week, with two HIIT days as well. The only thing I haven't been consistent with is mobility work. I'm going to start doing that more often. Everything else has been routine for the past year.

Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna stop the fapping for an entire month and see if I get more energy at the gym, at work or just in general.
    You will for sure. In all areas of your life. Again, look up sexual transmutation.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been drinking lots of milk lately. I know CD hates it but I love it and loved it pre PFS as well lol. I really missed dairy after not having any since Nov 2018 (when I crashed). Cheese as well.

The only thing I've been wondering is whether I should be avoiding lactose or not. English said he avoided lactose even though he wasn't lactose intolerant. I'm not lactose intolerant either and haven't had any negative reactions from the milk I've been drinking.

Loving the caffeine too, makes me feel great without any anxiety whatsoever. A year ago it would give me panic attacks, lol.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Been drinking lots of milk lately. I know CD hates it but I love it and loved it pre PFS as well lol. I really missed dairy after not having any since Nov 2018 (when I crashed). Cheese as well.

The only thing I've been wondering is whether I should be avoiding lactose or not. English said he avoided lactose even though he wasn't lactose intolerant. I'm not lactose intolerant either and haven't had any negative reactions from the milk I've been drinking.

Loving the caffeine too, makes me feel great without any anxiety whatsoever. A year ago it would give me panic attacks, lol.
    I'm a huge cheese fan. I never had issues with dairy either. Everyone is different. If you can hack it, then fine. It's a great protein source for those who can digest it without issue.

That's how you know you're moving in the right direction with your healing. Caffeine would always provoke an anxiety attack in me during my beginning phases of PFS. It's also a great potentiator of the herbs.

Sounds like you're things are going well for you.....keep it up.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been backloading with Haagen Daz ice cream lately. Love it.

Not much else to report really, still doing well. Keep up the good work everyone!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using organic butter recently and melting it on my meats. Tastes delicious, and good for T as well!

Thanks to Jacknap for recommending it in an old post...

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been using organic butter recently and melting it on my meats. Tastes delicious, and good for T as well!

Thanks to Jacknap for recommending it in an old post...
    Also a good way to get extra calories.

How's everything else going in general?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Also a good way to get extra calories.

How's everything else going in general?
    I'm doing really well, remaining symptoms are mainly sexual. Also, I can't really seem to build muscle as easily as I did pre-PFS, despite continually getting stronger. Mentally I'm pretty much fine, which is a godsend considering my worst issues were mental/neurological.

Also, I've noticed that Maca and I don't mix... tried it twice and both times, without fail, I get bad anxiety the next day. Had to drop it out of the rotation unfortunately. Maxout didn't respond well to Maca either.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm doing really well, remaining symptoms are mainly sexual. Also, I can't really seem to build muscle as easily as I did pre-PFS, despite continually getting stronger. Mentally I'm pretty much fine, which is a godsend considering my worst issues were mental/neurological.

Also, I've noticed that Maca and I don't mix... tried it twice and both times, without fail, I get bad anxiety the next day. Had to drop it out of the rotation unfortunately. Maxout didn't respond well to Maca either.
    Ive had Maca go both ways depending on vendor. Bottom line, if it does't agree with you, bin it. Plenty of other things to take

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Libido's been nearly 100% the past week or so with the help of nofap and edging. Can't get as hard as I used to pre PFS but I'll take it. Wish I started doing nofap earlier but better late than never (started a bit over two months ago)