Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Master Mal what’s the best place to put the Ultra hard gel on? Thanks buddy
    Bottle says to put it on the chest and upper arms, so that's where I've been using it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Bottle says to put it on the chest and upper arms, so that's where I've been using it.
    Thanks buddy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

Three days out from the end of my Five-Week Ultra Hard cycle and feeling good on the herbs. At the moment, my lingering issues aren't really a problem. Libido is good (could use some improvement, but it's honestly fine). Erection quality is strong. And my prostate pain is totally gone. So yay!

Ultra Hard definitely gets my recommendation.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

Three days out from the end of my Five-Week Ultra Hard cycle and feeling good on the herbs. At the moment, my lingering issues aren't really a problem. Libido is good (could use some improvement, but it's honestly fine). Erection quality is strong. And my prostate pain is totally gone. So yay!

Ultra Hard definitely gets my recommendation.
    Solid product. The whole line is solid, imo.

How's things going?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Solid product. The whole line is solid, imo.

How's things going?
    I'm feeling good! I can eat what what I want, drink what I want, and generally feeling strong.

I haven't seen able to properly lift, since the pandemic closed all the gyms in my area. I've mainly been doing resistance bands and body weight exercises, but it's just not the same. I think that's resulted in my lower libido as of late, but overall I think PFS is a thing of the past. My libido is probably due to my testosterone being a little lower than I'd like. Next month, I was considering doing a 4-Andro/Ultra Hard stack to raise that.

But yeah man, overall I'm doing really well! Other than pandemic blues of course, but who's not feeling that these days?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm feeling good! I can eat what what I want, drink what I want, and generally feeling strong.

I haven't seen able to properly lift, since the pandemic closed all the gyms in my area. I've mainly been doing resistance bands and body weight exercises, but it's just not the same. I think that's resulted in my lower libido as of late, but overall I think PFS is a thing of the past. My libido is probably due to my testosterone being a little lower than I'd like. Next month, I was considering doing a 4-Andro/Ultra Hard stack to raise that.

But yeah man, overall I'm doing really well! Other than pandemic blues of course, but who's not feeling that these days?
    Great to hear.

Yeah, the pandemic has been a godsend for some, and a nightmare for others.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Based on a recommendation earlier in the thread, I started taking the Ancestral Supplements a few months ago.

Guys, I can tell you right now that I'm definitely a fan. I'm currently taking Mofo, Prostate, and Tallow. Definitely feeling more energy and a more balanced system.

I'm really looking forward to stacking them with a cycle of Ultra Hard in a month or two.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Based on a recommendation earlier in the thread, I started taking the Ancestral Supplements a few months ago.

Guys, I can tell you right now that I'm definitely a fan. I'm currently taking Mofo, Prostate, and Tallow. Definitely feeling more energy and a more balanced system.

I'm really looking forward to stacking them with a cycle of Ultra Hard in a month or two.
    Looking at the ingredient profile of Mofo, I would cycle it. You are getting a small bit of exogenous Test from the bull testicles which is what gives it it's kick. Strange that the name of the brand is Male Optimization, don't you think?

I was reading earlier that you considered yourself recovered!! Have you made a recovery post yet?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-02-2021 at 12:11 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the ingredient profile of Mofo, I would cycle it. You are getting a small bit of exogenous Test from the bull testicles which is what gives it it's kick. Strange that the name of the brand is Male Optimization, don't you think?

I was reading earlier that you considered yourself recovered!! Have you made a recovery post yet?
    It looks like he made a recovery post 1.5 years ago

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did! I've been sitting pat at 90-95% recovered for a while now. My only remaining issue is a fluctuating libido. Sometimes it's great! Other times not so much. I'm really just looking to improve the consistency.

Also, I've taken a slight hit because I'm not allowed to properly lift because of lockdown. I haven't felt great because of it.

Anyway, I'll add the MOFO to the herb cycle and stay with the Prostate/Tallow daily going forward. I'll be doing another Ultra Hard run starting in March.

Thanks for the advice!