User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude1988 View Post
    I can see how CD's protocol is confusing if someone is not familiar with alternative or holistic medicine.
    Concepts like detoxing for example aren't recognized by textbook science
    dermatologists argued against sun exposure for decades but now we have data of benefits beyond vitamin D
    so if you aren't on board with concepts detoxing, meditation, herbal therapy, wim hof ...ect then you will probably not understand the protocol
    Mainstream science would deny everything here and tell you to take your anti-depressant along with the finasteride
    Nailed it.

Or even say....juice feasting, for that matter.....lol.

Sometimes science can't see the forest for the trees. They look too close rather then stepping back and looking at the whole picture. EVERYTHING in life is connected in ways that we have just barely began to understand. Telling people to stay out of the sun is ludicris. I mean, it's only the giver of life for the whole planet......can't be good for you, right? The sun doesn't cause skin cancer....it's what's IN the body that changes to skin cancer. Just one example....I could go on....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-16-2021 at 08:59 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    I PRAY🙏 For that DAY.
    No need to pray, unless that's your thing. You just have to stay true to the protocol and NEVER stop.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ended my 8 day juice feast today.

I lost quite a bit of weight and was cold all the time. Was very doable, but got damn I was becoming extremely hungry near the end.
    Interesting stuff happened. Massive downswing (symptom wise and mentally) followed by a few days of massive upswing. Don't think it is necessarily related to the juice feast. I'm starting to believe the importance of mental health in all of this, and how it very much can have an influence on many of the physical symptoms. The fear of some mystical irreversible damage to my genitals still tends to creep up on me from time to time, but I'm trying to shut it down asap.

Back on paleo and herb rotation now. Gonna ease it in, still juice a bit, and some light meals.

Keeping you guys posted.

Cheers.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    Ended my 8 day juice feast today.

I lost quite a bit of weight and was cold all the time. Was very doable, but got damn I was becoming extremely hungry near the end.
    Interesting stuff happened. Massive downswing (symptom wise and mentally) followed by a few days of massive upswing. Don't think it is necessarily related to the juice feast. I'm starting to believe the importance of mental health in all of this, and how it very much can have an influence on many of the physical symptoms. The fear of some mystical irreversible damage to my genitals still tends to creep up on me from time to time, but I'm trying to shut it down asap.

Back on paleo and herb rotation now. Gonna ease it in, still juice a bit, and some light meals.

Keeping you guys posted.

Cheers.
    The cleansing would definitely be related to your vigorous swings. Absolutely.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts: quick question. I’m still trudging along with the protocol. However, I’ve been developing some puffy nipples and have become a bit worried. Is this possible on the herb rotation? I’m cycling practically every herb on the list for 3 months now, with daily pine pollen.

Or is PFS still giving me symptoms after being a year off?

Cheers

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man good job on the fast, I started mine today and your 8 days encourage me.

I am only 3 months off from a single pill. We can beat this thing

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts: quick question. I’m still trudging along with the protocol. However, I’ve been developing some puffy nipples and have become a bit worried. Is this possible on the herb rotation? I’m cycling practically every herb on the list for 3 months now, with daily pine pollen.

Or is PFS still giving me symptoms after being a year off?

Cheers
    You could be aromatizing the extra testosterone from the herbs. Might be a good idea to up the pine pollen dosage a bit. I don't have a lot of experience with this as I had the opposite problem in PFS, normally low estrogen issues.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    You could be aromatizing the extra testosterone from the herbs. Might be a good idea to up the pine pollen dosage a bit. I don't have a lot of experience with this as I had the opposite problem in PFS, normally low estrogen issues.
    Well this is exactly what I was going to suggest.......

You're probably aromatizing too much. What is your daily Pine Pollen dosage? You can dose up to three Tablespoons daily. This will mitigate the estrogen problem.

How is your diet?

My estro started high in the very beginning but as I progressed, my estro went too low. It all ends up balancing out in the end.

But to answer your other question, yes, you will still be experiencing symptoms after only a year off. Totally normal.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-03-2021 at 09:50 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Well this is exactly what I was going to suggest.......

You're probably aromatizing too much. What is your daily Pine Pollen dosage? You can dose up to three Tablespoons daily. This will mitigate the estrogen problem.

How is your diet?

My estro started high in the very beginning but as I progressed, my estro went too low. It all ends up balancing out in the end.

But to answer your other question, yes, you will still be experiencing symptoms after only a year off. Totally normal.
    Heh, “only” a year off. That’s quite another perspective than the one I have.

I’m on the standard daily dosage recommended by LEH. I’ll try the megadose. Anything else that might help?

My diet is good, but my exercise is lacking, which limits carb backloading. So maybe not all that good. I’m quite lean though. Not much fat to house aromatase in.

My main problem is my mental health. Yesterday I actually dreamed taking my own life and being content with it. I’m almost ashamed to say so.

So thank you maxout and Cd. Your encouraging words really keep me going.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Heh, “only” a year off. That’s quite another perspective than the one I have.

I’m on the standard daily dosage recommended by LEH. I’ll try the megadose. Anything else that might help?

My diet is good, but my exercise is lacking, which limits carb backloading. So maybe not all that good. I’m quite lean though. Not much fat to house aromatase in.

My main problem is my mental health. Yesterday I actually dreamed taking my own life and being content with it. I’m almost ashamed to say so.

So thank you maxout and Cd. Your encouraging words really keep me going.
    If it's really giving you an issue, you can always use this: https://iconicformulations.com/produ...83a19274&_ss=r

You can run it for a few days or cycle it like you would the other herbs. It really squashes estro. But first I'd suggest going with the first option which is to up your pine pollen dose. You should notice results very quickly.

And yeah.....tell me about it. Probably the longest year of your life. It never happens fast enough.....for anyone....believe me. But, it does happen. You just have to grind it out.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-03-2021 at 10:32 AM.