User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you haven’t actually done the protocol, is that right, YungMaron? Or you have and I’m just reading your post history wrong.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    So you haven’t actually done the protocol, is that right, YungMaron? Or you have and I’m just reading your post history wrong.
    Where have u inferred that from?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    I've been doing some form of the protocol for most of my life. I've added in the herbs, now I just need to get on the andro prohormones.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

- - - Updated - - -

I've been doing some form of the protocol for most of my life. I've added in the herbs, now I just need to get on the andro prohormones.
    Are you currently doing the protocol 100%?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Are you currently doing the protocol 100%?
    Easier to list what I'm not currently doing:
    - prohormones
    - sunbathing (currently winter/ early spring)
    -still using hygeine products to clean myself

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Easier to list what I'm not currently doing:
    - prohormones
    - sunbathing (currently winter/ early spring)
    -still using hygeine products to clean myself
    So I think your next move would be to get rid of the toxic personal care products.....you can get natural ones that work just as good, for the most part.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So I think your next move would be to get rid of the toxic personal care products.....you can get natural ones that work just as good, for the most part.
    Yea the ones I use are natural, I'm just saying I'm not just brushing my skin in the shower to clean. It's strange, looking back on it, that apart from cycling the herbs, I had been doing the protocol throughout my late teenage years. I had always attributed my end goal of hitting the gym (getting a 220 pound bench press before 20) to a mixture of caffeine, protein powder and regular exercise, but now I can understand that it was the other things I did alongside it.

Great stuff anyhow.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yea the ones I use are natural, I'm just saying I'm not just brushing my skin in the shower to clean. It's strange, looking back on it, that apart from cycling the herbs, I had been doing the protocol throughout my late teenage years. I had always attributed my end goal of hitting the gym (getting a 220 pound bench press before 20) to a mixture of caffeine, protein powder and regular exercise, but now I can understand that it was the other things I did alongside it.

Great stuff anyhow.
    Good deal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, starting tomorrow I'm doing the protocol 100% again. I'm aceing all of my classes currently and have decided that I don't feel good doing that. I'm gonna do what makes me feel good and healthy and just stop thinking about it. If school suffers because of it, fuck school.

3 more weeks of herbs then I'm doing my second UH cycle

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Alright, starting tomorrow I'm doing the protocol 100% again. I'm aceing all of my classes currently and have decided that I don't feel good doing that. I'm gonna do what makes me feel good and healthy and just stop thinking about it. If school suffers because of it, fuck school.

3 more weeks of herbs then I'm doing my second UH cycle
    WHOAA!!! Settle down there Zonz....fuck school? Lol. Love the passion, but you can have and do both.

How long will that make it since the end of your first cycle?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, you don’t understand school nowadays... teachers don’t teach, we have to sit for 4-6 hours straight doing nothing because of bad scheduling, and to top it off teachers fill their classrooms with perfume which gave me headaches before I even knew about xenoestrogens. Combined with my senioritis... yeah. Lol

And my first cycle ended March 18th, so 3 more weeks would be May 11th, about 7 weeks between cycles. Is that okay?