User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post words of hope... Keep Pushing.

hey swole source community. i come in high spirits and i have a lot to share. first, i wanna say that if you're still deep in the woods, i'm deeply sorry, and i fucking know that it'll get better. truly not very long ago i was at my all time lowest point and continuously sinking. i was a goddamned mess and my will to live was absolutely decimated. i was hopeless, helpless, and in deep pain.

but i know deep down that ill never be back in that place again. i'm not built like that. if you've found your way here, you're not built like that either. keep pushing. it'll get better. i promise.

i do think that the condition we call pfs is a lot more complicated than 5 ar inhibition causing symptoms and needing 5 ar to come back to fix everything. i think that the drug causes a toxic overload in the liver and disrupts gut function, which can cause all sorts of shit contingent on who you are. to me, it's important to know that while there are a few universal tenets to healing(for the love of god eat right and move your ass) there is plenty that needs to be revised for the individual.

for example, at my lowest point, i seeked the help of a functional medicine practitioner in the states, an integrative doctor who looks at the body as a holistic whole instead of as a series of whack-a-moles. sound familiar? he ran tests that conventional doctors, in my own experience, didn't even think to consider. they revealed that i had fucking mercury in my body, and that i'm compound heterozygous for what's called an mthfr gene mutation, and that my gut, liver, kidneys, and brain were getting the brunt end of it. this was a bit overwhelming, especially hearing this while i was still in the woods and didn't know exactly what to do to get better. but it helped. there was some sort of explanation.

the thing with the issues i was dealing with is that it's definitely not as simple as taking something to detox mercury and getting better. directly detoxing mercury when your system is compromised is actually one of the worst things you can try to do. that shit made quick ass work of my system and there was a lot of work to do in restoring it first. so i hit it.

cd, thank you. your energy and willingness to mentor complete strangers out of the shit, as well as your past status as a sufferer and current status as a happy, successful force of nature are deeply inspiring. your protocol has given a lot of people a second chance at this shit.

in an effort to get better, i have added a few things that aren't explicitly recommended by cd on here. they have been carefully vetted as i've gone along. due to my genetics, as well as the role of methylation in detoxification of anything, i've added a b complex that has all of the b vitamins in their ACTIVE form. if you look at cds old threads on propeciahelp he did this back in the day and it helped him. i also take in a daily greens juice with pine pollen and shilajit powder, as shilajit has been proven to both aid in detoxification of heavy metals and compound the effects of what you're taking. the greens in the juice also help, as spinach is rich in chlorophyll, folate, and alpha lipoic acid. i've also used a supplement called gi resolve, which is built around l glutamine, to help restore my gut. probiotics too have helped a lot with motility. i also think that both acetyl glutathione and tudca are a really good call with this stuff. they help your liver get rid of the bullshit.

by the way, im 20. if i can get through this shit basically as a fucking kid, anyone can. i truly believe that. and aside from the financial support aspect of it, which obviously can't be discounted, this shit really was all me. my family still doesn't really understand how profoundly this affected me, as well as everything i've had to do to get better, buts thats okay. they see me better and i do understand these things, at some rate. it's quite difficult to think about how low i was, but i know i'll never be there again.

also, if you're in the woods mentally, stay the fuck off hackstasis LOL. that sites mentality sucks. it's a bit of a hair splitting circle jerk with a lot of people who claim to know the answers. except the (lack of) proof is in the pudding. i remember seeing one of swole sources own(maxout i believe) go at one of their protocols after recovering, and getting really fucked up test results from their recommended test that, according to their metrics, indicated his system was fucked, but uh, according to ours, the man had recovered and was living a full fucking life. it's a site perfectly built to give you panic attacks, as especially in a sick state you wont get what the fuck they're talking about, and you'll think that that's actually your fault. it isn't. everything that ails you is tied to a mineral balance that can only be tested with a couple different types of tests that no credible practitioner recommends? and the two tests usually directly contradict each other in what they mention? give me a fucking break LOL. that site is dumb as shit. also, i'm sure it goes without saying that that all of this sentiment goes double, goes quadruple, to propeciahelp.

focus on what you can do in your day to day to get better. try to find out more about what you're dealing with and take sensible supplements along with everything cd has laid out here.

i don't consider myself fully recovered quite yet, as i still regularly supplement my body that i believe is still in healing. but, i feel great. i feel sharp, witty, energetic, and creative. i have friends, dreams, and goals. i'm double majoring in school and i'm killing it. im happy. i'm dealing with mental issues that had plagued me for years prior to all of this shit but in a constructive manner. i'm beginning a romantic relationship that i'm quite excited about. really, after you go through something like this, everything becomes so much easier. you walk around with such a profound knowledge of who the fuck you are and what you're capable of. i hope that everyone reading this gets a piece of what that's like.

until next time, peace the fuck out,

thom

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with absolutely everything you say here mate, great post^^! I also pounded b vits in their active forms like no tomorrow for almost a month. Now I just keep them "up" more natural with (way too expensive)nutritional yeast here and there. Also think the greens, celery etc is still underrated. Nice to hear you're doing good man !

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the name of the B vit you guys use. Theres like a million options out there and i dont like the way the ones ive ordered have made me feel.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Cooper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey can i ask what supplements you took? Please list them. Everyone uses different kind of supplements here and nobody talks about it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Hey can i ask what supplements you took? Please list them. Everyone uses different kind of supplements here and nobody talks about it.
    Cooper....Everyone uses the same supplements. The ones that are listed on TMO.....that's the protocol. All laid out for everyone to see. You're not missing anything my man. I keep seeing posts by you that are a bit questionable, I just haven't had the time to adddress them yet.

And regardless of some slight differences in what people may use, No need to worry. The ones that I list along with the ENTIRE protocol on how to heal is at your disposal. The sooner you start, the sooner you can stop asking silly questions and just get on with it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dogglaw View Post
    hey swole source community. i come in high spirits and i have a lot to share. first, i wanna say that if you're still deep in the woods, i'm deeply sorry, and i fucking know that it'll get better. truly not very long ago i was at my all time lowest point and continuously sinking. i was a goddamned mess and my will to live was absolutely decimated. i was hopeless, helpless, and in deep pain.

but i know deep down that ill never be back in that place again. i'm not built like that. if you've found your way here, you're not built like that either. keep pushing. it'll get better. i promise.

i do think that the condition we call pfs is a lot more complicated than 5 ar inhibition causing symptoms and needing 5 ar to come back to fix everything. i think that the drug causes a toxic overload in the liver and disrupts gut function, which can cause all sorts of shit contingent on who you are. to me, it's important to know that while there are a few universal tenets to healing(for the love of god eat right and move your ass) there is plenty that needs to be revised for the individual.

for example, at my lowest point, i seeked the help of a functional medicine practitioner in the states, an integrative doctor who looks at the body as a holistic whole instead of as a series of whack-a-moles. sound familiar? he ran tests that conventional doctors, in my own experience, didn't even think to consider. they revealed that i had fucking mercury in my body, and that i'm compound heterozygous for what's called an mthfr gene mutation, and that my gut, liver, kidneys, and brain were getting the brunt end of it. this was a bit overwhelming, especially hearing this while i was still in the woods and didn't know exactly what to do to get better. but it helped. there was some sort of explanation.

the thing with the issues i was dealing with is that it's definitely not as simple as taking something to detox mercury and getting better. directly detoxing mercury when your system is compromised is actually one of the worst things you can try to do. that shit made quick ass work of my system and there was a lot of work to do in restoring it first. so i hit it.

cd, thank you. your energy and willingness to mentor complete strangers out of the shit, as well as your past status as a sufferer and current status as a happy, successful force of nature are deeply inspiring. your protocol has given a lot of people a second chance at this shit.

in an effort to get better, i have added a few things that aren't explicitly recommended by cd on here. they have been carefully vetted as i've gone along. due to my genetics, as well as the role of methylation in detoxification of anything, i've added a b complex that has all of the b vitamins in their ACTIVE form. if you look at cds old threads on propeciahelp he did this back in the day and it helped him. i also take in a daily greens juice with pine pollen and shilajit powder, as shilajit has been proven to both aid in detoxification of heavy metals and compound the effects of what you're taking. the greens in the juice also help, as spinach is rich in chlorophyll, folate, and alpha lipoic acid. i've also used a supplement called gi resolve, which is built around l glutamine, to help restore my gut. probiotics too have helped a lot with motility. i also think that both acetyl glutathione and tudca are a really good call with this stuff. they help your liver get rid of the bullshit.

by the way, im 20. if i can get through this shit basically as a fucking kid, anyone can. i truly believe that. and aside from the financial support aspect of it, which obviously can't be discounted, this shit really was all me. my family still doesn't really understand how profoundly this affected me, as well as everything i've had to do to get better, buts thats okay. they see me better and i do understand these things, at some rate. it's quite difficult to think about how low i was, but i know i'll never be there again.

also, if you're in the woods mentally, stay the fuck off hackstasis LOL. that sites mentality sucks. it's a bit of a hair splitting circle jerk with a lot of people who claim to know the answers. except the (lack of) proof is in the pudding. i remember seeing one of swole sources own(maxout i believe) go at one of their protocols after recovering, and getting really fucked up test results from their recommended test that, according to their metrics, indicated his system was fucked, but uh, according to ours, the man had recovered and was living a full fucking life. it's a site perfectly built to give you panic attacks, as especially in a sick state you wont get what the fuck they're talking about, and you'll think that that's actually your fault. it isn't. everything that ails you is tied to a mineral balance that can only be tested with a couple different types of tests that no credible practitioner recommends? and the two tests usually directly contradict each other in what they mention? give me a fucking break LOL. that site is dumb as shit. also, i'm sure it goes without saying that that all of this sentiment goes double, goes quadruple, to propeciahelp.

focus on what you can do in your day to day to get better. try to find out more about what you're dealing with and take sensible supplements along with everything cd has laid out here.

i don't consider myself fully recovered quite yet, as i still regularly supplement my body that i believe is still in healing. but, i feel great. i feel sharp, witty, energetic, and creative. i have friends, dreams, and goals. i'm double majoring in school and i'm killing it. im happy. i'm dealing with mental issues that had plagued me for years prior to all of this shit but in a constructive manner. i'm beginning a romantic relationship that i'm quite excited about. really, after you go through something like this, everything becomes so much easier. you walk around with such a profound knowledge of who the fuck you are and what you're capable of. i hope that everyone reading this gets a piece of what that's like.

until next time, peace the fuck out,

thom
    I usually don't give a crap about replying to these things but this is just blatant misinformation. Maxout/Walker said himself he still had remaining PTSD symptoms but his PFS was cured - he had PTSD before PFS.

His complete log is here where he stated it himself in post #223

https://hackstasis.com/threads/walke...t.1469/page-12

I strongly suspect that I have an underlying cortisol issue still going on. I react extra poorly to it and have for a long time now. I had pretty bad PTSD prior to my PFS/SP crash as well. My symptoms from PFS went away as I recovered following Cdsnuts protocol, but PTSD has always still lingered. TEI has done a fantastic job however and I’ll say it is at the most manageable state I can remember.
    Last edited by TubZy; 10-02-2020 at 04:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    straight up, no disrespect intended here. i understand how harsh the language i chose was, but that has a hell of a lot to do with the deep shit i was going through, and how little help i found from that forum. i’m writing more with regards to my own experiences and as a cautionary tale than anything else.

also not here to debate or “own” anyone. if any of the protocols have helped you, that’s great. genuinely. i just don’t want to see people suffering and getting that compounded with analysis paralysis that that site can definitely induce.

- - - Updated - - -

i take the thorne basic b complex. just one a day, nothing crazy. if you think your body reacts harshly to b vitamins, that likely has a lot to do with a detox reaction.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So just power through then? Detoxing is a good thing I think. I stopped taking it after a week because didnt like how the old symptoms starting popping up. But if I need to go through it to get to a brighter other side, Ill do that

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Rafenk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dogglaw View Post
    straight up, no disrespect intended here. i understand how harsh the language i chose was, but that has a hell of a lot to do with the deep shit i was going through, and how little help i found from that forum. i’m writing more with regards to my own experiences and as a cautionary tale than anything else.

also not here to debate or “own” anyone. if any of the protocols have helped you, that’s great. genuinely. i just don’t want to see people suffering and getting that compounded with analysis paralysis that that site can definitely induce.

- - - Updated - - -

i take the thorne basic b complex. just one a day, nothing crazy. if you think your body reacts harshly to b vitamins, that likely has a lot to do with a detox reaction.
    For what it's worth I totally agree with you, hackstasis stinks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    So just power through then? Detoxing is a good thing I think. I stopped taking it after a week because didnt like how the old symptoms starting popping up. But if I need to go through it to get to a brighter other side, Ill do that
    power through... to an extent. you need to be able to listen to your body. b vitamins aid in methylation, methylation, among other things, works to detoxify. but, any sort of detoxification can be intense. i would also try to combine a b complex with targeted liver support such as glutathione and/or tudca, and obviously to make sure youre eating right and getting your body the nutrients it needs.