User Tag List

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you just need to try another doctor. Getting blood tests with a hormone panel, nutrient panel, PSA and other relevant tests is not controversial. In fact it is recommended for any man over 30 every couple of years. Depending on where you live, there may be a cost to you. But otherwise, these are pretty standard tests.

I have had them taken a number of times and have never told any doctor about PFS - except for one urologist who laughed me out of his office. I am not an anti-vaxxer or agains mainstream medicine at all, but there is no point trying to deal with this with through doctors until if / when it becomes a widely accepted condition. The good news is, it is not permanent, and there is a way through that you can keep following right here...

Chin up, bro.

Def

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like I’m improving again. I’ve been using my Joovv literally every day for a little over a week, and although I don’t have super consistent morning wood now, there’s pretty regular night wood when I wake up, and I’m feeling more libido. Sensation is still low, though. (But it’s increased slightly.) This is a long way from normal, but I love feeling better.

When I use the Joovv now, I’m doing it for 10 minutes instead of 5 minutes, and I think that makes a significant difference. I force myself to get out of bed and stand in front of it for the 10 minutes, looking at my phone, instead of laying in my bed looking at my phone. I used to be worried that it was giving me insomnia, but it isn’t. I lowered it below my chin level, so the panel covers everything from my neck to about my knees or so. The studies on red light and testosterone seemed to involve more than 10 minutes per day, so I’m not sure if I will maybe up it to 15 minutes at some point.

Obviously I’m also going to the gym, avoiding gluten, and I’m doing the herb rotation every day as well. It’s hard to say, but I do think the Joovv is helping significantly. It may take a few more weeks to really see the results, and then I should also be ready to use the UltraHard for a cycle.

I’m also getting in touch with a therapist, and I’m taking off next week from work. I will have 32 vacation days left after that, and I can get paid for 30 of them when I leave the job, so I want to make sure I don’t let it dip below 30. It’ll be a significant chunk of change. During the 9 days I’ll have off, I’m going to work on my business stuff, work out, and also take some time to visit places near my area that are open.

There’s also a woman who lives down the street from me who I’ve been texting and we’re supposedly going to go out when she’s back from visiting her folks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hit a downswing after eating at the Mexican restaurant near my apartment (I think there was gluten cross-contamination), but then over the last couple of days, I’ve been having a strong upswing. My libido suddenly got a lot higher, probably a solid 70% of pre-fin! For the first time in many years I’m actually getting blueballs. Morning wood is still inconsistent, although I’ve been getting terrible sleep lately. Sensitivity is still lousy.

I’ve upped the Joovv to 15 minutes these last few days, and I have to wonder whether that’s a major cause of my upswing, along with my workouts and everything else. I have to make sure to religiously avoid most restaurants - there have been many times where I ordered something that shouldn’t have gluten in it, but it apparently does. As much as it sucks, I think it makes sense to find a roster of foods that you know you can safely eat, and then stick to that. Because one gluten-containing meal can set me back for 4 or 5 days and completely derail an upswing.

I’m also going to buy some ginger tea, since there are some studies showing it may raise testosterone naturally. And whether it does or not, it has antioxidants that I think can only help me.

One other change that I made was switching from boxer-briefs to boxers. I’ve read studies on Pubmed showing that briefs don’t really lower your testosterone, but they do require your body to make more LH to achieve about the same level of testosterone. So to me, that means your body has to work harder for the same result. But I think that for PFS guys, you need every edge you can get, so I’m getting more boxers. I doubt this is a huge game-changing thing, but I also think that doing a whole bunch of smaller things can add up to a bigger result.

Within about two weeks I should be ready to try the UltraHard, so that’ll be exciting.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I just read your whole thread. It may be more apparent to me because I read it in one sitting, straight through, but if you go back and read, there is a consistent theme in your post. Upswings and downswings. Just the way it always plays itself out. I understand that it's easy to get frustrated once so much time has passed. Especially when you're starting to feel good and you get a taste of what that's like. But you don't need a new doctor...you don't need any doctor, IMO. You just need to constantly make sure you're doing what you're supposed to be doing and that you're not veering off course. If you are, fix it. As long as you're doing what is laid out for you, you'll get there....you will.

If you really have a hard on for bloods, then find a doc that will get them for you, but don't let them suck you into the medical model of treatment. That'll just add years to your sentence. Believe me.

I've seen this countless times. Guys get half way, or most times MORE then half way through, and they start to waiver. Become indecisive, start questioning whether or not they should switch it up. Thinking they should be farther along then they are, etc, etc. DON'T GIVE IN.

Trust me. Make sure your regimen is locked and loaded and you're squared up 100%. This is when you need to buckle up and get shit done.

KEEP GOING.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I just read your whole thread. It may be more apparent to me because I read it in one sitting, straight through, but if you go back and read, there is a consistent theme in your post. Upswings and downswings. Just the way it always plays itself out. I understand that it's easy to get frustrated once so much time has passed. Especially when you're starting to feel good and you get a taste of what that's like. But you don't need a new doctor...you don't need any doctor, IMO. You just need to constantly make sure you're doing what you're supposed to be doing and that you're not veering off course. If you are, fix it. As long as you're doing what is laid out for you, you'll get there....you will.

If you really have a hard on for bloods, then find a doc that will get them for you, but don't let them suck you into the medical model of treatment. That'll just add years to your sentence. Believe me.

I've seen this countless times. Guys get half way, or most times MORE then half way through, and they start to waiver. Become indecisive, start questioning whether or not they should switch it up. Thinking they should be farther along then they are, etc, etc. DON'T GIVE IN.

Trust me. Make sure your regimen is locked and loaded and you're squared up 100%. This is when you need to buckle up and get shit done.

KEEP GOING.
    Thanks!

I have had lots of upswings and downswings, but I feel like I'm bouncing back from the downswings faster than I used to. And the upswings seem to be better than they used to be. I’m feeling stronger in the gym, and I’m going to start an UltraHard cycle, probably on Monday.

In the last few days I started to feel my general motivation coming back, which is very important.

The big areas where I need to improve are: sleeping more, and not fapping. It’s really weird having an improving libido, but not improving sensitivity. I’m sure it’ll get better, but it’s just weird how different symptoms improve at different rates.

I definitely won’t hop on the medical solutions bandwagon; I’m not really aware of anyone who was cured through that route. And I don’t want to go on TRT or any of those other things.

Thanks again for the motivation, and thank you for taking the time to read through all my posts!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I definitely won’t hop on the medical solutions bandwagon; I’m not really aware of anyone who was cured through that route. And I don’t want to go on TRT or any of those other things.
    That's because nobody has. It's just not something that can be cured using the "medical model" of treatment. This issue is too multifaceted to be cured with a bunch of meds

Thanks again for the motivation, and thank you for taking the time to read through all my posts!
    For the guys that put in 100%, you can be sure you'll get the same back from me. You're doing a great job. Great log. Certainly a good addition to the forum archives. You're helping alot of other guys by simply sharing.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Cooper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mid-April Update: 2 months

It’s been about 2 months since I started this journey, and I have made further improvements.

My rotation has 17 of the herbs in it, and I cycle the pine pollen and pine pollen tincture so that they are about 8 days apart.

My libido is up very significantly.

And wow, WOW, my orgasm quality is WAY up. Earlier I said it was 1.5 out of ten, but in retrospect that was 0.25 out of 10. Now it’s easily 6 out of 10. I’d forgotten that it’s that enjoyable, and I have a feeling that this isn’t even close to a full recovery. This is very exciting to me, because I had felt really bad about not being able to enjoy sex, the women would enjoy it immensely (except for not being able to please me, and they’d feel guilty and bad about themselves despite my reassurances) and I’d feel “meh” and generally not be able to come, and if I did, well... I’ve had sneezes that were more deeply satisfying than my PFS orgasms. Literally.

I feel less foggy, but I’m still not 100% on that front. Maybe 65% better?

I’ve gained half an inch on my arm circumference, up to 12.5” flexed (no pump), so I am gaining muscle. I need to make sure I train 3 times per week, I often end up letting other things get in the way and end up with just 2 workouts. My arm size gains are indirect, from bench pressing and other exercises - I will incorporate direct arm training this week.

My shoulders are broader, and my shirt collars are getting less roomy - my neck is getting thicker. Personally, I don’t prefer for my neck to get bigger, but whatever. It’s unavoidable when you lift. If this keeps up I’ll just have to get new collared shirts with 0.5 inch wider necks.

I will start using my Joovv every day in the morning, and that may help me make more progress faster. (It will also make me feel like I got my ~$1,000 worth.) I wasn’t doing it daily in part due to not waking up early enough, and partly because I wanted to see what my progress would be without it. To know if it was progress from he Joovv, or from the other stuff.

I know it’s normal for there to be ups and plateaus in this process, and I did have a plateau for several weeks. I was using a prescription anti-allergy nasal inhaler at night sometimes, but I got suspicious and used breathe rite nasal strips instead, and I’m not sure if the inhaler was interfering with my progress somehow. I’m going to get better pillows and covers to reduce the dust mites since I am allergic to them (all pillows and blankets have millions of mites, no matter how clean you are.)

Overall, I feel significantly better and I’m really looking forward to making further gains. If this is how good I am in 2 months, I wonder what it’ll be like at the 12 month mark? I am sure it won’t take me 2 years to recover fully. Even when I recover, I will do another full order of all the herbs (about 1.5 years worth) just to be sure. And then I’ll still use the herbs that I like the most.

I am grateful that CD put this information out there, instead of keeping it to himself. It’s like when Batman got out of the cave in The Dark Knight Rises - he sends a rope down so everyone else can climb up, because that’s the right thing to do. Sadly though, there are guys down in the PFS cave saying “ignore the rope, scientists are actively researching why we are down in this cave. Someday they will carry us out.” Or... just climb out.

CD, you’re changing lives, including mine. Although I would not have killed myself, I’m sure that you have literally saved lives as well. My quality of life is increasing dramatically month by month, and I’m very excited about the future. Thank you for that.

More updates to come...
    Hello bro, nice to see you are improving. Can you please list those 17 herbs you are using please?

And also how do you cycle them? Did you do a waterfast beforehand and will you use R-Andro in future? Thanks a lot.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Hello bro, nice to see you are improving. Can you please list those 17 herbs you are using please?

And also how do you cycle them? Did you do a waterfast beforehand and will you use R-Andro in future? Thanks a lot.
    Cooper mate youre starting to piss me off now so I'm gonna try help.

look at this website Total Male Optimization

Then sort the forum by replies and read all the top posts until you feel like you fully get what you're doing. Especially everything by a few users mainly IMO CD Jacknap maxout ricktheruler and damn these are the main ones that helped me at the start. Take notes and you should know what you're doing there's even a quick start guide on tmo.

The process is an outline but you pick the herbs you choose how long you fast etc... everyone's case is different and people here are happy to help but you need to make some decisions for yourself, for example you don't have to take every supplement but you need at least a 7 herb rotation with pine pollen, vitamin D and magnesium supplements to start IMO (I have more than this now but thats what I chose at the start all mine are listed on tmo) but I'm sure there are people who'd disagree with me. Have faith in the process, don't expect to just get it completely handed to you.

Also footnote you cant get R-andro anymore (except for out of date shite) that's why there's ultrahard at the top its a topical skin gel with the same active ingredients androsterone and epiandrosterone which are components of recovery. To cycle herbs you take 1 herb each day in your cycle so day one I take maca then I take tribulus etc... until getting back to the start of my cycle. This helps prevent tolerance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post

Thanks. As The Whit Dragon said, you just pick herbs that are listed in Total Male Optimization, which is CD’s website. I picked most of them that were on the list, although I phased out eluthero because it gave me horrible insomnia every time I ever took it. If I took it at 8 AM before work, I would lay awake until 4 AM that night. You cycle them by making a list of the herbs and taking 1 per day, then you move it to the back of the pile.

I did a juice feast before the herbs and everything.

I won’t use R-andro because it’s not really available anymore; the company that made it stopped making it. There’s a new version, which isn’t very good. Guys are using a product called UltraHard now and that’s what I started using today.

I would just carefully look over what’s on CD’s website and follow that, and you should be good.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I’ve been using UltraHard since Monday, and so far I haven’t noticed any ultra-strong results, but I do feel at least some results. The first few days I did have a bit of an upswing, which then faded the day after I had a green smoothie and almost fell asleep. Maybe there was traces of gluten in my blender or something. I also felt incredibly sleepy after eating Mexican food from this place down the street, and it happened on two occassions that also derailed upswings, so I think that that might happen whenever I have gluten.

It seems like the upswings and downswings are getting shorter, with less “recovery time” in between upswings. But even during the upswings, I don’t feel 100% pre-fin or super close to it - the sensitivity quality still isn’t there. But I feel like these are still positives.

When I used the UltraHard the first day, and also today, I noticed that my balls had this odd “cool" sensation in them an hour or two after applying the UltraHard. I’d like to imagine that it’s something positive.

I was hoping that I’d start feeling a massive difference within a day or two of starting UltraHard; oily skin, raging libido, et cetera, but it hasn’t happened so far. It’s only been a few days, so maybe it’ll take longer to start feeling more results from it. Others have been describing much stronger results than what I’ve felt, but I guess everyone recovers at their own pace. I don’t think this 5-week cycle will cure everything, but hopefully I’ll make significant progress. Then it’ll be back to the herbal rotation, then probably another cycle of the prohormone.