User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, so I completed my water fast a week and a half ish ago, then implemented the paleo diet then a few days later got sick with a pretty bad cold. When I was sick, I had a HUGE upswing. It was like everything vanished, brain fog lifted, no anxiety or panic, I could think. Now that I’m not sick I think my symptoms are coming back to me more and more each day. Can someone (preferably CD) shed some light on if this is a good thing or not? Sign of progress maybe?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Hey guys, so I completed my water fast a week and a half ish ago, then implemented the paleo diet then a few days later got sick with a pretty bad cold. When I was sick, I had a HUGE upswing. It was like everything vanished, brain fog lifted, no anxiety or panic, I could think. Now that I’m not sick I think my symptoms are coming back to me more and more each day. Can someone (preferably CD) shed some light on if this is a good thing or not? Sign of progress maybe?
    Yes, it's progress. But then again you know that without having to be told. You can feel it. It's very easy to tell when things are going the right way because of how you feel. You're going to oscillate between good and bad during the entire healing journey. As long as you stay the course you have nothing to worry about.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"