User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    So UltraHard, from IconicForumlations, costs about $80 for a months-worth supply, (though theres a discount code in the sticky).

Your cycle is going to be anywhere from 28-42 days long, I would start with 28 days for your first cycle. You apply 3-5 pumps on your upper body, once a day in the morning, and let it dry for 5 minutes. That replaces your "t boosting herbs" but you still do everything else in the protocol. You still take the daily supplements and any sleep/brain supplements you take.

Your first cycle could look like this:

week 1 - 3 pumps/day

week 2 - 4 pumps/day

week 3 - 5 pumps/day

week 4 - 5 pumps/day

Then get back on the Herbs after week 4.

Your diet should have more carbohydrates on cycle because UH tanks your glucose, so you can eat gluten-free carbs even when it's not backloading time.

You might not feel ANYTHING on your first cycle, or maybe nothing until week 3, or something. Or you might feel amazing. But even if it's hell you have to finish the cycle because you're doing the right thing.
    Thank you @Zonz. Great post.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Thank you so much for the detailed response.. Cant find UltraHard anywhere in Indonesia so I gotta find a way to ship it from the states..

So the thing here:
    https://iconicformulations.com/colle...cts/ultra-hard

Cost 74.99$, thats for 1 month worth of supply? Does this ever expire, planning to get more than 1 since shipping from the states to here is kinda expensive..
    You're using the banner on the top of the forum page, correct? There is a discount there for you guys. And yes, you should get four of them if you can afford it. For some reason guys tell me they feel a big shift when they're fourth cycle comes around. Ultimately, get what you can afford. In the time frame you're going to be using them, you don't have to worry about their potency fading.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You're using the banner on the top of the forum page, correct? There is a discount there for you guys. And yes, you should get four of them if you can afford it. For some reason guys tell me they feel a big shift when they're fourth cycle comes around. Ultimately, get what you can afford. In the time frame you're going to be using them, you don't have to worry about their potency fading.
    Thank you, CD.. Will get them and probably pine pollen from the states since from what I read pine pollen is one of the most important herbs in the protocol..

A little update: feeling way better on sexual sides, won't say I'm recovered or anything but definitely lots of improvement.. MW on most days, able to maintain an erection, better erection quality, etc..

Probably because recently I started training jiujitsu back (HIIT was lacking before), and I got a new puppy that occupied me (in a good way) so I dont think about PFS as much..

Hope this helps.. Coming from asian guy that lives in a 3rd world country..

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Thank you, CD.. Will get them and probably pine pollen from the states since from what I read pine pollen is one of the most important herbs in the protocol..

A little update: feeling way better on sexual sides, won't say I'm recovered or anything but definitely lots of improvement.. MW on most days, able to maintain an erection, better erection quality, etc..

Probably because recently I started training jiujitsu back (HIIT was lacking before), and I got a new puppy that occupied me (in a good way) so I dont think about PFS as much..

Hope this helps.. Coming from asian guy that lives in a 3rd world country..
    I can help with international shipping if you're going to go the topical R andro route. PM me.