Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but then it'll constrict your veins, and that's no good for directions

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    chronically, it's said to contribute to 'adrenal fatigue.' this is kind of a controversial diagnosis, with mainstream medicine not acknowledging it and alternative medicine calling it a huge epidemic. the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, but i definitely think that relying on a stimulant to make up for poor diet and lack of sleep is not healthy. and caffeine can raise cortisol, which would be a testosterone antagonist. so i would say... acute ingestion of caffeine in healthy individual may elevate testosterone. chronic ingestion in unhealthy individuals would elevate coritsol and lower testosterone. just my 2 cents, but i personally have noticed health benefits since i cut back on caffeine, and i'm NOT someone who was unhealthy by a long shot.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    but then it'll constrict your veins, and that's no good for directions
    Directions? lol I'll go out on a limb and assume you meant erections. Maybe some low dosed tadalafil (5mg) would help offset some of the constriction. If not, I guess one could always wait a couple hours after caffeine consumption to have sex. The half-life is around 5 hours, if I'm not mistaken.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Directions? lol I'll go out on a limb and assume you meant erections. Maybe some low dosed tadalafil (5mg) would help offset some of the constriction. If not, I guess one could always wait a couple hours after caffeine consumption to have sex. The half-life is around 5 hours, if I'm not mistaken.
    yeah, of course I meant erections. i was just being silly. but this is true. from what im hearing, 5mg over a few days is more than enough to give you pronounced effects. i'm excited for my purchase. i will let everyone know how skyward's stuff works . haha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If caffeine keeps you from getting a boner then you need to look at other issues. Lol
    I can be stimmed out and ready to pound at a drop of a hat!!!
    Sounds like a lot of guys use Tada and other ED meds as a crutch just like roids.