User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update coming soon, Rob. Week four has been nothing but alpha vibes thus far!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Hey, can you educate us how it affects hairloss, and whether you experienced fatigue like most of us did from the R andro, as a result of hypokalemia? Being a PFS sufferer, I did about 3 cycles of R andro but experienced no sexual benefits, although i gained a lot of ground physically and in the gym. However, I wasn't aware of supplementing with potassium back then.

CD talks a lot about the old legendary Androhard. I know you have not tried it, but how would you rate this product in relation to all the other prohormones you have used?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Sorry for bothering you again brother, but in the opening post, you mentioned how you have just come off a nutritional balancing (NB) program. So in that context, let me tell you that even I have tried ARL nutritional balancing for the last 2 years, after CD's protocol wasn't alleviating my sexual sides.
    However the guys at ARL were very critical of thyroid activating agents like pine pollen and the R Andro. They told me how my body was in a tired state after using so many stimulants, and hence tried to slow me down.
    After a couple of years on their program, although i did see some sporadic sexual improvements, they have not stuck and i have also lost all the physical benefits of Cd's protocol.
    While, I am trying to jump back on the herbs n prohormones solely because i miss being Alpha so much (even if my dick doesnt work lol), I would like to know why you have decided to jump back on a prohormone, given that you had chosen the NB route, which is from my knowledge, totally against using this protocol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long did you stick to the protocol without it working? Just like everything, nothing is going to work for 100% of ppl, so not downing the protocol, but just curious about your experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbbould View Post
    How long did you stick to the protocol without it working? Just like everything, nothing is going to work for 100% of ppl, so not downing the protocol, but just curious about your experience.
    Bro, I dont want to be derailing this thread to make it about me, but I used Cd's protocol for a year; got great physical and mental benefits, but no sexual ones.
    I was still castrated, which is when i read up about mineral balancing on hackstasis forum, and it was the hottest thing for pfs at the time. I went on that for 2 years, undid all the physical benefits achieved from cd's protocol, actually went negative, but have gained mentally, with sporadic sexual improvements, although they unfortunately haven't stuck.
    Now after getting tired from all the retracing; heavy metal detoxification, I have finally decided to let it go in favour of CD'S protocol, because i just miss being fit, strong and alpha.
    I am sure the sexual sides will improve along the way if they are destined to be, but I want to enjoy life and the herbs and the PH really made me do that.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No offence dude but I honestly think had you stayed on the protocol you would of been fully recovered by now for a couple reasons. The first one being that the protocol is generally a 6 month to 2 year window for recovery and you say you did a year and saw strong benefits and also from the majority of recovered users threads it's common place that mental symptoms heal first followed by physical and sexual are the last to heal so you may have not been far from the finish line but I'm sure if you jump on it like you did back then you'd be fully healed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The battler View Post
    Bro, I dont want to be derailing this thread to make it about me, but I used Cd's protocol for a year; got great physical and mental benefits, but no sexual ones.
    I was still castrated, which is when i read up about mineral balancing on hackstasis forum, and it was the hottest thing for pfs at the time. I went on that for 2 years, undid all the physical benefits achieved from cd's protocol, actually went negative, but have gained mentally, with sporadic sexual improvements, although they unfortunately haven't stuck.
    Now after getting tired from all the retracing; heavy metal detoxification, I have finally decided to let it go in favour of CD'S protocol, because i just miss being fit, strong and alpha.
    I am sure the sexual sides will improve along the way if they are destined to be, but I want to enjoy life and the herbs and the PH really made me do that.
    Same story here. This is why I started this protocol. I don't think hair testing is as effective as people say it is. A lot of people (not PFS people) who follow it still have issues after years.

I think the guys from Hackstasis also found that out.

Maybe if you are not PFS it can help people. But for me not much improvement in the libido department and I did it for around 2 years as well. In some ways became worse on it.

I think cdsnuts protocol is the best protocol for PFS in this time right now (present moment). At least to get out of PFS. Which was the goal in the first place! Results don't lie.
    Last edited by The Goat; 08-24-2020 at 06:57 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    No offence dude but I honestly think had you stayed on the protocol you would of been fully recovered by now for a couple reasons. The first one being that the protocol is generally a 6 month to 2 year window for recovery and you say you did a year and saw strong benefits and also from the majority of recovered users threads it's common place that mental symptoms heal first followed by physical and sexual are the last to heal so you may have not been far from the finish line but I'm sure if you jump on it like you did back then you'd be fully healed
    No offence taken bro. You are right. I should have stuck with the protocol, but I dont know, when I read up about hair mineral balancing and the way it was being sold on Hackstasis by a notorious Russian poster by the name of Gboldev who is known to be some mad genius on dealing with pfs, I just got convinced. I was sold by the idea that getting a personalised supplement protocol derived after a hair test could address my issue much better.
    When I ended cd's protocol, I was jacked, almost looked like an amateur bodybuilder. Everywhere i went, I got those looks lol.
    And 2 years of mineral balancing has given me a big ass pot belly, thinner hair and a bruised ego.

I cant wait to jump on the protocol again. The abs, the vascularity, the pumps and the sheer alpha feeling. I would trade that for anything right now.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fellas - a few things here:

1.) Nutritional balancing is excellent if you're rather healthy already - I was using it to treat my PTSD and it did a fine job doing so for the most part. I grew tired of the fatigue and such that you always felt on the supplements. It drained my energy when I was taking them. I always felt fantastic off them, and they definitely made me healthier all around, but feeling like shit for three months at a time is just not an option for me. I wouldn't recommend it to treat PFS. While I think eventually it would solve the root cause, it could easily take 5-10 years at the pace it takes to resolve things.

2.) Whoever asked me about hypokalemia - yes, I've encountered a few instances where I had some hypokalemia on this cycle. Usually coinciding with heavy drinking on the weekends at the pool with the wife and a few friends. Which makes sense, as drinking alcohol pretty much drains your electrolytes even off cycle. Usually I can remedy this with eating a bunch of bananas, guacamole, and drinking coconut water the next day. However, there is a night and day difference between this and Andro Hard by Muscle Gelz in this regard. I couldn't even get out of the first week on Muscle Gelz or R Andro without the hypokalemia showing up. YMMV in a PFS state however, but I think this compound is the best bet.

3.) Thinning - I remember someone asked about hairloss. I can't answer this question, if you've read my posts in the past I have no hairloss/MPB. Doesn't run in my family and I have a full head of hair as does my 70 year old father for the most part. Mother's side all has full heads as well for males. I would assume if you normally get thinning/MPB sides from a DHT pro hormone, you will on this as well. I can't stress to you enough - LET GO of this. I know it's easy to say from someone with full hair, but if I was balding I'd shave it immediately. Vanity will fuck you in life, 10 out of 10 times. I used Saw Palmetto for what I thought was an acute case of prostatitis. I would say the worst mistake I've ever made in life, but I now look upon it favorably. It changed my life for the better going through what I went through.

4.) I'll update here shortly on my run. Still going well but low estrogen has creeped in on week 5. Achy joints, lower back pain, stiff neck - all low estrogen to the T in my experience. Everything else still good though. I know how to remedy low E, run this with 4 Andro next time. Luckily Rob makes an Alpha Four product to make that easy.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 08-24-2020 at 09:09 AM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    Same story here. This is why I started this protocol. I don't think hair testing is as effective as people say it is. A lot of people (not PFS people) who follow it still have issues after years.

I think the guys from Hackstasis also found that out.

Maybe if you are not PFS it can help people. But for me not much improvement in the libido department and I did it for around 2 years as well. In some ways became worse on it.

I think cdsnuts protocol is the best protocol for PFS in this time right now (present moment). At least to get out of PFS. Which was the goal in the first place! Results don't lie.
    I hated it man.
    Lost all my gains. Look like a water buffalo now lol
    The hair have also got thinner due to all that retracing B.S.
    And the biggest giveaway of it not being the right mode to go, is how anti-exercise they are.
    The only exercise they encourage is a stroll in the park. Nothing more intense than that. Lol