User Tag List

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This is what I don't understand...when you say things like "I had my best months ever" "My well being was better then it ever was" "99%" of my symptoms were gone." How is that no improvement? I don't know how you're not getting anything out of this when you say things like that?

From the outside looking in, it sounds like you're saying two completely opposite things at the same time?
    i mean i had my best months ever as far as well-being goes. i never said it was "no improvement". i meant there was just no improvement sexually. i think i said that. not sure.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    i mean i had my best months ever as far as well-being goes. i never said it was "no improvement". i meant there was just no improvement sexually. i think i said that. not sure.
    Just to clarify some things, the herbs influence your feeling of well-being 100%.

So you are responding to the herbs you're just not having any sexual responses yet.

I told you from the beginning you were going to be a tough nut to crack... You just need to Keep On Keepin On... It's either that or do nothing. If you do nothing I guarantee you're not going to get anywhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right on.

sigh... ive just been down lately.

I feel like im the most noobish pfs sufferer of all time. seems like everyone has all this knowledge and stuff.

everyone seems to acquire all these herbs, prohormones, probiotics, products etc at such a fast pace.

how do you guys manage your time as far as forum time and research time goes? im usually out and about, working, at the gym, doing errands/chores, etc. i rarely check my phone while im at work too. im trying to get more TIME in my favor though.

in a few weeks, the next thing im maybe going to run is the androsterone from haidut on raypeat forum. even thought i heard mixed reviews about that one as well.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Right on.

I feel like im the most noobish pfs sufferer of all time. seems like everyone has all this knowledge and stuff.

everyone seems to acquire all these herbs, prohormones, probiotics, products etc at such a fast pace.

how do you guys manage your time as far as forum time and research time goes? im usually out and about, working, at the gym, doing errands/chores, etc. i rarely check my phone while im at work too. im trying to get more TIME in my favor though.

in a few weeks, the next thing im maybe going to run is the androsterone from haidut on raypeat forum. even thought i heard mixed reviews about that one as well.
    Honestly, what more "research" do you need to do?

Everything you need to know and focus on is here man.

What do you feel like you're missing?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @KB

It sounds like you are still recovering from smoking/nicotine. All the symptoms you describe sound like downregulated dopamine especially since you said this episode took a down hill turn two months and you quit vaping two months ago ( I remember your PM). I used to abuse stimulants a lot and when I came off them I felt like hell too and I can't even imagine doing it with PFS.

Now, please take my advice with a VERY small grain of salt, but if you are really feeling that bad and you can't even do normal everyday shit anymore, if it was me I would maybe try a vape hit or two and see how I felt. If I immediately felt much much better well it just proves a lot of your downswings were from smoking/nicotine withdrawal, if you don't really notice any improvement than it would be best to completely stay off any nicotine related products. Personally, I don't think vaping is that bad for health (as compared to smoking a cigarette) and if it does resolve a lot of your downward symptoms again, it may be best to continue vaping and once you get through PFS than focus on quitting vaping.

Again, it is up to you, but if you really get suck in a rut and just feel completely useless, I would say it might be best continuing with vaping (or using some sort of nicotine product like gum too) IF you do notice an improvement again after taking a few hits then once your completely restored from PFS then focus on quitting nicotine. I don't think vaping will prevent you from recovering as maxout uses dip occasionally and recovered during this entire process. I vaped and used nicotine gum on and off as well, didn't seem to negatively impact anything. I think you have been a dedicated guy to CD's protocol and hate to see you keep suffering from both PFS and nictotine withdrawals.
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-12-2017 at 09:46 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    @KB

It sounds like you are still recovering from smoking/nicotine. All the symptoms you describe sound like downregulated dopamine especially since you said this episode took a down hill turn two months and you quit vaping two months ago ( I remember your PM). I used to abuse stimulants a lot and when I came off them I felt like hell too and I can't even imagine doing it with PFS.

Now, please take my advice with a VERY small grain of salt, but if you are really feeling that bad and you can't even do normal everyday shit anymore, if it was me I would maybe try a vape hit or two and see how I felt. If I immediately felt much much better well it just proves a lot of your downswings were from smoking/nicotine withdrawal, if you don't really notice any improvement than it would be best to completely stay off any nicotine related products. Personally, I don't think vaping is that bad for health (as compared to smoking a cigarette) and if it does resolve a lot of your downward symptoms again, it may be best to continue vaping and once you get through PFS than focus on quitting vaping.

Again, it is up to you, but if you really get suck in a rut and just feel completely useless, I would say it might be best continuing with vaping (or using some sort of nicotine product like gum too) IF you do notice an improvement again after taking a few hits then once your completely restored from PFS then focus on quitting nicotine. I don't think vaping will prevent you from recovering as maxout uses dip occasionally and recovered during this entire process. I vaped and used nicotine gum on and off as well, didn't seem to negatively impact anything. I think you have been a dedicated guy to CD's protocol and hate to see you keep suffering from both PFS and nictotine withdrawals.
    Concur with this 100%. I don't believe the use of tobacco/nicotine was detrimental in recovery at all. If anything, maybe helpful. One time, I smoked a Cuban cigar on my back porch and came back in and (at that time) had the best sex I had to that point during recovery.

I still dip to this day, as well. Not a real clean habit, but doesn't really seem to affect my health much.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right on.

K866 For as much knowledge as anyone has about this stuff, there is still much to learn.
    And at the end of the day, what we can rely on is the experience from the guys that made it out like CD, English, Maxout, etc...

Not all of us have every product or easy access to them. I try to stay focused on what I have now and what I can do now.
    Also in my case, I was struggling with carpal tunnel syndrome and just learned of the boost I could get from a little extra Vitamin B.

The source told me it would take time, a minimum of 3 months to heal carpal tunnel. 5 days in and I'm already getting relief.
    Good thing I didn't go on corticosteroid injections when it seemed impossible. I stuck to doing things within the guidelines of the regimen.

Point is you gotta stay looking up and work with what you can, don't deviate too much when things don't seem to work.
    Sometimes like my case, we can be so malnourished from pfs. It will take TIME to rebuild even something as simple as Vit-B levels, which aids metabolism of protein, fats and carbs among other things.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 12-13-2017 at 01:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tubzy, its ironic you say that about the nicotine. In the last 7 or 8 days, ive been having some crazy cravings. But ill take your idea into consideration, and with a grain of salt like you said. Makes sense. Im going to try to stay non smoking though. Only if it gets THAT bad though. @maxout- nice on the cuban cigar! i was a menthol guy before. And Hulk, definitely. Easier said than done, but youre right. Another 3-day juice feast could be something I might do in the very near future. Fuck pfs, and fuck the 2014 prohormone ban. =) =)
    Last edited by K8668B; 12-14-2017 at 02:08 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tubzy, its ironic you say that about the nicotine. In the last 7 or 8 days, ive been having some crazy cravings. But ill take your idea into consideration, and with a grain of salt like you said. Makes sense. Im going to try to stay non smoking though. Only if it gets THAT bad though. @maxout- nice on the cuban cigar! i was a menthol guy before. And Hulk, definitely. Easier said than done, but youre right. Another 3-day juice feast could be something I might do in the very near future. Fuck pfs, and fuck the 2014 prohormone ban. =) =)
    Any updates from this guy?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    Any updates from this guy?
    @Cdsnuts, @Maxout777, did you guys bother talking to this guy? I accidently found his thread over at hackstasis, and he’s taking growth hormones, testosterone and getting fucked on them.
    Says all symptoms healed except sexual ones after 8 months of herb cycling/protocol… which isn’t a bad timeline at all. Probably would’ve healed by now had he stuck with it. Might want to speak to this guy briefly looks like he’s a little lost.