User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True, true. @jacknap. Very concise answer.
    Stick to basics, or make some crazier plan, but it's simpler to follow plans here, and CD. For many.
    Just don't deviate on and on from whatever plan you choose at guy posting above jknp's last post.
    Also consider, plan becoming more clear as you go on.
    Actually, yeah don't make a crazier plan... that's pretty hard to do, and in a bad state... is impossible. Not saying your state is bad.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-29-2018 at 07:35 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. Was wanting to try it for brain fog/mood enhancement. My worst symptoms are dizziness, brain fog, anxiety/depression. Definitely not expecting recovery, just as another tool in the chest so-to-speak. Thanks again!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the input. State isn't too bad. I vacillate between 80-90% and then drop to 60-70%. I'm totally sold on the protocol, to be honest. Logically, it just makes sense. Just looking for another possible tool.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Man, thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. Was wanting to try it for brain fog/mood enhancement. My worst symptoms are dizziness, brain fog, anxiety/depression. Definitely not expecting recovery, just as another tool in the chest so-to-speak. Thanks again!
    Are you in 100%? Cold showers, breathing, etc on the daily?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the input. State isn't too bad. I vacillate between 80-90% and then drop to 60-70%. I'm totally sold on the protocol, to be honest. Logically, it just makes sense. Just looking for another possible tool.
    If that's where your starting point is, your recovery should be swift if you go all in.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah man, I'm all in (except the pumping). Cold showers, for sure; could do better on the breathing though. When I feel really good I kind of forget to do it... I'll start incorporating breathing every day when I do my daily reading/meditate. I think I'm just rushing it. I've been doing the protocol for 5 months now, and I've noticed significant improvement. So, I think, when a downswing comes it's kind of a shock, cuz I feel so good prior to it. Then I get in my head about it, ya know. I just need to stay positive and trust the process. I know I'm gonna get 100%. I just want it sooner than later. Still pondering an R Andro cycle...I have it, just haven't pulled the trigger, yet.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah man, I'm all in (except the pumping). Cold showers, for sure; could do better on the breathing though. When I feel really good I kind of forget to do it... I'll start incorporating breathing every day when I do my daily reading/meditate. I think I'm just rushing it. I've been doing the protocol for 5 months now, and I've noticed significant improvement. So, I think, when a downswing comes it's kind of a shock, cuz I feel so good prior to it. Then I get in my head about it, ya know. I just need to stay positive and trust the process. I know I'm gonna get 100%. I just want it sooner than later. Still pondering an R Andro cycle...I have it, just haven't pulled the trigger, yet.
    Good. Sounds like you have it down.

It happens with the breathing when you're feeling good. It's a little labor intensive so when things are good, it's easy to brush off....but...that's exactly when you need to keep doing it so that you can build upon that good foundation. Being consistent allows you to get ahead, so to speak.

Percentage wise, where would you say you're at?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's kind of hard to say. When I'm in an upswing, I'm like 80%-90%, but when I'm in a downswing in like 65%-75%. The main downswing issue is the mental sides. I mean, I'll get some dizziness/brain fog, but it's not nearly as bad as it used to be. All other sides i.e. brain fog, libido, fatigue, dizziness, headaches, GI, etc., all stay around 80%, even in a downswing. The worst are the pesky mental sides. That's why I was inquiring about pregnenolone. Anyway, it's far better just gonna keep pushing. It'll happen.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's kind of hard to say. When I'm in an upswing, I'm like 80%-90%, but when I'm in a downswing in like 65%-75%. The main downswing issue is the mental sides. I mean, I'll get some dizziness/brain fog, but it's not nearly as bad as it used to be. All other sides i.e. brain fog, libido, fatigue, dizziness, headaches, GI, etc., all stay around 80%, even in a downswing. The worst are the pesky mental sides. That's why I was inquiring about pregnenolone. Anyway, it's far better just gonna keep pushing. It'll happen.
    Mental sides imo are the worst. You just can't shake em and you can't "walk it off."

The breathing exercises, meditation and cold showers do wonders for a healthy brain though. I would have recovered sooner had I found them earlier in my recovery process.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Mental sides imo are the worst. You just can't shake em and you can't "walk it off."

The breathing exercises, meditation and cold showers do wonders for a healthy brain though. I would have recovered sooner had I found them earlier in my recovery process.
    For sure. I'm going to keep at it, implementing the protocol until I'm 100%! Thanks so much for the reply and for giving your time/energy. You didn't have to do any of this, but I'm grateful you did. "For whatever a man sows, that he will also reap". You've sown a lot of good, man. Thanks.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    For sure. I'm going to keep at it, implementing the protocol until I'm 100%! Thanks so much for the reply and for giving your time/energy. You didn't have to do any of this, but I'm grateful you did. "For whatever a man sows, that he will also reap". You've sown a lot of good, man. Thanks.
    Appreciate the kind words my man.

Just keep plugging along. You'll be there before you know it.