User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    I feel like you keep dodging my questions. I have already read your website. But they are too much of supplements there, im looking to buy the 7 best of them, that's all i could do. And i don't have acsess to R-Andro. Is this necessary? I am going to joing gym this week. Also how much juiciefast should i do? I really can't do a 21 day one. Is 3 is ok too?
    Cooper...I don't dodge questions...as a matter of fact, I've answered your question probably a hundred other times through out the development of TMO and this forum. Your job, is to read what I wrote, if in fact you want to better yourself and ONLY if you want to better yourself.

This may come across a bit crass to others who are reading this for the first time, but the issue is you just keep asking simple questions that have been answered ad nauseum over the past seven or eight years of me posting on this forum. Not only that, but now you have decided to ask the same question, on someone elses months old thread....an 18yr olds, month long thread.

I could at this point have simply answered your question and it would have taken me less time then writing this response, but had I done that, you would have ultimately had to end up asking me another one that could have been easily answered.

I'm not being a hard ass here, but I've learned over the years what works, and what doesn't. If you're having this much trouble getting started and are questioning so many things already, you're going to have a rough go of it my man. What is listed, is what works. It doesn't matter whether you think there are too many supplements....lol.

You need to READ.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-02-2020 at 01:15 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone. I've been inactive for a long time now. No other way to put it other than I didn't commit to the protocol. Stuck with it for a few months but then dropped off and got comfortable. Ate like crap and didn't work out. In December I had my worst crash since the initial one. Extreme shaking/tremors, muscle weakness, tired face, new floaters, no erections, extreme anxiety (can't look at people in the eye). The shaking, particularly in the hands, isn't getting any better since then. Deciding now I need to do this and stick to it. No excuses. Started the paleo diet + exercise today and plan on buying the supplements once I get my next check. Will be juggling the protocol and college classes at the same time but this will definitely make me a tougher person in the end. Will update regularly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMG_7523 3.jpg Thought it might be worth showing my bloodwork. Extremely deficient in LH / Estrogen among other things. This is from this past October.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see you being deficient in LH here, to be honest. I see estrogen is low. TSH is high. Those are the two worst on your test there.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is kind of weird... I woke up today and my face looks awful ... as bad as it looked at its worst which hasn't happened in almost a year. I can see the cheekbone again and my cheeks are sunken and my eyes look so tired. My face looked close to normal last month. I felt this clogged ear feeling yesterday too that I felt when my face first went to crap but I didn't think much of it. My gums feel weird and my nipple aches a bit. Feels like I'm back at square one. This is definitely discouraging... idk if its because my body is getting used to this protocol?
    Last edited by ethanrecovering; 02-01-2021 at 11:59 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    This is kind of weird... I woke up today and my face looks awful ... as bad as it looked at its worst which hasn't happened in almost a year. I can see the cheekbone again and my cheeks are sunken and my eyes look so tired. My face looked close to normal last month. I felt this clogged ear feeling yesterday too that I felt when my face first went to crap but I didn't think much of it. My gums feel weird and my nipple aches a bit. Feels like I'm back at square one. This is definitely discouraging... idk if its because my body is getting used to this protocol?
    Regardless of what it is, the answer is always going to be the same. STAY on the protocol 100%. Buckle up and just go for the ride. You're going to have ups, downs, sideways and more, but you HAVE to stay consistent.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna list my current sides here so I can track my progress as I go:
    -Face changes (sunken eyes and cheeks, fine lines and wrinkles, aging skin, smaller jaw)
    -Stiff fingers
    -Mild ED
    -Erections not lasting when I don't touch them for 5 seconds
    -Mild brain fog
    -Cracking joints
    -Fat loss around wrists/forearms/neck
    -Bloating
    -Gum pain / recession
    -Loose teeth
    -Aging skin on hands, forearms, around neck
    -Bad sleep (not rested, waking up, dark circles)
    -Not full balls
    -Indescribable unpleasant sensation around fingers, arms
    -Dry eyes/bloodshot
    -Anxiety(shaking)/Depression
    -Weak voice
    -Muscle weakness
    BTW, does anyone have a preference on which of the herbs are the best? I work minimum wage part time so I can really only buy the minimum amount of herbs needed unfortunately. Thanks.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    Gonna list my current sides here so I can track my progress as I go:
    -Face changes (sunken eyes and cheeks, fine lines and wrinkles, aging skin, smaller jaw)
    -Stiff fingers
    -Mild ED
    -Erections not lasting when I don't touch them for 5 seconds
    -Mild brain fog
    -Cracking joints
    -Fat loss around wrists/forearms/neck
    -Bloating
    -Gum pain / recession
    -Loose teeth
    -Aging skin on hands, forearms, around neck
    -Bad sleep (not rested, waking up, dark circles)
    -Not full balls
    -Indescribable unpleasant sensation around fingers, arms
    -Dry eyes/bloodshot
    -Anxiety(shaking)/Depression
    -Weak voice
    -Muscle weakness
    BTW, does anyone have a preference on which of the herbs are the best? I work minimum wage part time so I can really only buy the minimum amount of herbs needed unfortunately. Thanks.
    This is a hard question to answer given that everyone has different makeup and responds to different things - but, looks like you have similar issues I did and most of your symptoms correlate to either low estrogen or non-bioavailable estrogen. Given that, I always responded well to He Shou Wu, Schisandra, Cistanche, Cordyceps, Tongkat Ali, Eluthero, and Shilajit. All of these boost either LH or Testosterone directly, and this will help with some aromatization to estrogen.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    This is a hard question to answer given that everyone has different makeup and responds to different things - but, looks like you have similar issues I did and most of your symptoms correlate to either low estrogen or non-bioavailable estrogen. Given that, I always responded well to He Shou Wu, Schisandra, Cistanche, Cordyceps, Tongkat Ali, Eluthero, and Shilajit. All of these boost either LH or Testosterone directly, and this will help with some aromatization to estrogen.
    Agreed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Thank you for this answer Maxout, I appreciate it. I'll look into these. I hear Butea is very good, have you had success with it?