User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I heard about that, steroids are used to heal tendons and organs because testosterone is what’s responsible for the body’s healing of them.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Yeah I heard about that, steroids are used to heal tendons and organs because testosterone is what’s responsible for the body’s healing of them.
    Well, in this case, DHT, but the results are the same.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Lol. Good way to find the positive in it.....lol

- - - Updated - - -

The prohormones will help heal that a little faster then not.....fyi. Just make sure to go very slow and controlled and if ANYTHING hurts......STOP.
    Add in some recovery peps and bingo bango

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Add in some recovery peps and bingo bango
    I think needles are above and beyond where some of these guys want to go. Most of them are nervous to run prohormones, to put it into perspective.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Actually testosterone and other androgens have a negative overall effect on tendons. Reduces elasticity, increased fibrosis, increased rate of rupture, etc. Natural levels of testosterone/DHT are going to be fine, but these hormones definitely aren't healing tendons.

Estrogen actually helps tendons by increasing elasticity. However, estrogen is also associated with small tendon diameter, so it's a big give and take.

Growth hormone also helps heal tendons. Growth hormone is naturally occurring (no peptides necessary) and there are ways to raise it naturally, such as getting better/longer sleep, eating a healthy diet full of healthy fats and strength training.

The best thing for tendon health is going to be steadily increasing the loads you're using when strength training, eating a good diet and sleeping well. Period.

There are no magic bullets when it comes to this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Hey guys,
    Been lurking on the forum a little while and doing the protocol. Tl;dr, I was doing deadlifts with some shitty form at home and I've hurt my lower back, now it seems like my numbness and ED are worse than before, but it could just be the ordinary ups and downs of the condition. At the same time though I don't want to dismiss what could be a big deal, but it's hard to address this with doctors who basically think I'm delusional anyway and won't grasp the issue, I myself can't distinguish between PSSD- which they won't acknowledge- and exacerbating muscle damage. Any advice?
    Go see a doctor for sure and have them check for hernia/disc herniations.

How is your flexibility btw? I had hurt my lower back a few years ago deadlifting and, believe it or not, regular old static stretching of my hamstrings/calves/hip flexors helped out IMMENSELY. Previously I had been unable to deadlift without getting a massive back pump and stiffness/pain. Now I can deadlift, bent over row, etc. all I want without any problems.
    Last edited by BBG; 02-11-2021 at 01:15 PM.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I think needles are above and beyond where some of these guys want to go. Most of them are nervous to run prohormones, to put it into perspective.
    It’s just a quick pinch there lads! Lol

But you know what, fuck I don’t blame them with the hormone troubles they go through.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    It’s just a quick pinch there lads! Lol

But you know what, fuck I don’t blame them with the hormone troubles they go through.
    A quick pinch it is.......lol