Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lukes Road to Recovery

Whats up yall

I made an introductory post but wanted to start a log for myself to track my progress as i see others have done. Just to recap:

-took fin for a few weeks last summer, got hit with terrible sides including

-No libido
    -ED
    -Anhedonia
    -Brain Fog/ Derealization
    -Eye Floaters
    -Numb Genitals
    -Shrunken flacid and hard penis
    -Poor Orgasm Quality
    -Insomnia.

Some of the weirder symptoms i have are:

-Can’t feel booze or coffee, so haven’t touched either in over 8 months

-Lost my swole/pump when i workout, feels like my muscles are deflated

-Real bad muscle wastage and thinning skin. My skin /muscles are rubbery and not solid. Can pretty much move them any which direction. Almost like when a person loses a ton of weight and has excess skin. Maybe tissue loss?

-Loss of sensations/ numb skin

I refuse to dwell on the past and say oh what if. I dont care if i only took the pill for three weeks. Sometimes i get down on myself cause I think “well no one else seems to have these symptoms so im really fucked.” But i feel we all took the same drug and although we have different symptoms, the way out is similar for everyone.

It does get tough ti stay positive sometimes as my symptoms have been getting worse, but i feel like until i do something to combat it nothing will change.

So thats it. Sorry for the long post. Currently in middle of my juice feast. Got all the herbs and bathmate ready to go.

Thanks for listening guys. Happy healing

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi man,

Just wanted to let you know you are not alone with your symptoms. I took a single pill 3 months ago and I have the same sexual sides and muscle loss/skin thinning.

This forum has massively changed my outlook on my condition; I used to think it was permanent, but now I am more hopeful. I think you Will like this place. The biggest challenge is not to constantly worry about the symptoms and dive into measures to get better.

Keep on with your juice feast, I finished mine last week. Let's keep each other updated and motivated, mindset is key. We will get better.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, buddy.

You're gonna be just fine. Hope on the protocol and you'll be pulling through before you know it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Welcome, buddy.

You're gonna be just fine. Hope on the protocol and you'll be pulling through before you know it.
    This^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the support guys, onward and upward!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LIC2020 View Post
    Thanks for the support guys, onward and upward!
    For ease of use.....all around, just make sure your read, in it's entirety, Total Male Optimization
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing you get out of this hole!
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well......how did the cleanse go?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey CD, thanks for checking in! Juice cleanse went well. Definitely helped clear up my mind/brain fog.

Currently on 2 day of herbs/ brain supps. Feeing ok.

I need to get better at trying to stay positive. When i first got hit with this, interestingly enough i still had libido, and got morning wood almost every morning. The past two months those both have gotten severely worse where i don't really get morning wood ever and my libido is pretty much gone. Then i get into this thought pattern like “im just gonna keep getting worse and end up like all the miserable people on PH”.

I just have to grip tight until i start seeing the benefits from the protocol.

Thanks guys

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LIC2020 View Post
    Hey CD, thanks for checking in! Juice cleanse went well. Definitely helped clear up my mind/brain fog.

Currently on 2 day of herbs/ brain supps. Feeing ok.

I need to get better at trying to stay positive. When i first got hit with this, interestingly enough i still had libido, and got morning wood almost every morning. The past two months those both have gotten severely worse where i don't really get morning wood ever and my libido is pretty much gone. Then i get into this thought pattern like “im just gonna keep getting worse and end up like all the miserable people on PH”.

I just have to grip tight until i start seeing the benefits from the protocol.

Thanks guys
    That will slowly dissipate as you progress. Just keep pushing forward.