User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    Crazy it makes much more sense now after I read the Baylor study. Did you guys get to reading that? Crazy. There will never be a magic pill.
    We could have told you that and saved you the time on reading the study.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yo CD which prohormones should I run for PSSD
    I'm not well versed in PSSD and the intricacies it entails. PFS, different story.

I know you PSSD guys have alot of overlapping symptoms, so it would only benefit you to run a DHT based prohormone. I would go with either ultrahard or R andro topical. PM me for details.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is it safe to use the bathmate while having pelvic floor dysfunction / shriveled narrow penis? Is that even a common symptom with you guys? Hard flaccid?
    Yes, perfectly safe, when done correctly, like ANYTHING else. And yes, shriveled, narrow, hour glass shaped penis, hard flaccid......this our wheel house unfortunately. The pump will only benefit you. It gets a bad rap because guys fuck up the instructions and then blame the pump rather then just admitting it was operator error.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent news man! Glad you updated this thread. So you feel mentally back to normal on upswings?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What’s up, guys?
    I’m here to report back on my experiences completing the protocol.
    I have been on the protocol for a while now, although I’m not on it currently the past few days as I cheated with some gluten due to illness. Really need to stop doing that, and will start to become 100% disciplined once my body recovers from this crap.

Here’s the good news.
    As a case of PSSD, I was terrified that this protocol will not work. I come with great news, then, because it does.

On upswings, I have felt at least 80% recovered sometimes. My anhedonia was bad enough that I would not react to a knife attack lifted, allowing me to sing along to my favorite songs again. The wittiness and intelligence that characterized me prior to this illness returned full force.
    Sexually, while my erections are have yet to return 100%, they are much stronger on upswings and enough for sex. Pleasureless orgasms are no longer a thing and my libido is high enough to live my life totally normally. My muscles swell up and I feel like a total beast. The alpha male energy returns. I started checking girls out like crazy. I can’t imagine how much more confident I will be once this crap is over.
    On upswings, the only symptoms I have remaining are:
    - Slight ED (not ED, as in my erections are strong enough but there is that hourglass).
    - Libido is maybe at 60-70%?
    Everything else pretty much returns to normal.

Now, once this flu is over, I’m going absolutely all out on the protocol, but the fear that any of this crap is permanent does not intimidate me one bit.

I’m going to come out stronger than much of this.

The protocol works. Do it. Do it consistently, and you will see for yourself.

I’m not going to post again as I believe I can be fully recovered or 90%+ within the year. I’ve been to busy with university these days, but I will be back once I’m 100% and then some more.

Best of luck boys. Meditate. Meditate. Meditate.

Trust the process.
    Great to hear bro. Did you do anything specific to adress the pelvic floor/ shrinkage stuff? I suffer from that heavily still