Thread: Hackstasis

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
    Sup Andy

Can someone renew the invite link from Discord?
    Hackstasis

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im in to help out on funding/donations. Surely between everyone we can get a few thousand. As far as running the site I don’t know the tech and I can’t really help other than by giving money. But using that search bar to find Helens comments is invaluable to me and I can give a decent chunk of change. By the way thanks for having the site in the first place Tubzy
    Last edited by JohnnyJ; 10-02-2021 at 09:23 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJ View Post
    Im in to help out on funding/donations. Surely between everyone we can get a few thousand. As far as running the site I don’t know the tech and I can’t really help other than by giving money. But using that search bar to find Helens comments is invaluable to me and I can give a decent chunk of change. By the way thanks for having the site in the first place Tubzy
    Appreciate it brotha. There are a few things in the works right now so will see what happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone send another link for the Hackstasis discord please? I'm trying to get in contact with Fairplay/helen
    Last edited by MS11; 10-10-2021 at 02:26 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Appreciate it brotha. There are a few things in the works right now so will see what happens.
    Crossing fingers for this. Doing better this end but not fixed by a long shot. Hope very much all the Hackstasis crew are doing ok.

Thanks also ofc to Cdsnuts for allowing us here, much appreciated.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will that new site be up boys?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone stole the original domain name so will have to get a new unique domain name and will have to do development over again. If someone wants to start their own site and take it over I will share the content with them. Can easily get enough funds from ppl on discord just for me I don't have time to redo the dev work again.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Someone stole the original domain name so will have to get a new unique domain name and will have to do development over again. If someone wants to start their own site and take it over I will share the content with them. Can easily get enough funds from ppl on discord just for me I don't have time to redo the dev work again.
    SMH.....sigh
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still recovered. Doing better than ever. I guess the struggling was good for something. I wish I could thank Gbolduev for his out of this world knowledge and insights. Because those gave me a lot of confidence to try things. If you read this bro: THANK YOU.

Plus all the members of Hackstasis we did some crazy stuff as a group too and I think this group thing helped a lot just like here on SwoleSource.

Also Chi and Cdsnuts are legends in my eyes. The answer is there. If I can do it so can you.

Happy new year!! Dont give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
    Still recovered. Doing better than ever. I guess the struggling was good for something. I wish I could thank Gbolduev for his out of this world knowledge and insights. Because those gave me a lot of confidence to try things. If you read this bro: THANK YOU.

Plus all the members of Hackstasis we did some crazy stuff as a group too and I think this group thing helped a lot just like here on SwoleSource.

Also Chi and Cdsnuts are legends in my eyes. The answer is there. If I can do it so can you.

Happy new year!! Dont give up.
    Inspiring stuff thanks for sharing. Gives me a boost while I'm in this heavy downswing ear symptoms wise. Must feel so good to leave that shit, can't wait to taste it