User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Ive been struggling to keep up with the protocol. Im worried that if I start working out hard again and doing the full thing the scar tissue in my back will inflame again.

Also the mental side effects bum me out. My piano playing is worse, I can't feel the music...

Ive been keeping up the diet and inplementing nofap again. usually nofap makes me feel worse though.
    When you say "struggling," what exactly do you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Do you think the protocol can also be used to improve cognition?

- - - Updated - - -

That's just about the only worry I have right now (not being able to regain full cognition)
    Absolutely. It's a full body and mind (Total) rebuild. It just goes by it's own timeline. You just have to stay consistent.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just been struggling to keep up with this stuff with college and everything. Been getting lazy ever since moving, I can feel the laziness especially in the mornings when most of the protocol happens.

Also I finished my third UH cycle, it was 7 weeks apparently. Had no idea I had been going that long. I've been having some weird health effects with the UH. Skin irritation/bumps on my left arm, probably due to the alcohol in the UH? And my eyelids have been getting swollen. At first it was my lower left eyelid but that went away after a few days. Currently as I type my upper right eyelid is incredibly swollen and red. So yeah, more health problems. Probably my own irresponsibility with touching my eyes after applying. Or it could be an internal inflammation thing, I've been feeling kinda crap these past weeks and it's probably because Ive been on UH for too long. Getting back on herbs tomorrow.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And also some examples of "struggling": its been several weeks since Ive done a wim hof breathing session, I ate gluten and dairy for lunch a yesterday because panda express was the closest thing nearby and I was starving. (college campus weirdness, no good food there) Sleeps been bad lately even though nowadays I dont have to get up until 10am usually (its 3am as I type this). So yeah, I've been feeling the consequences of this. But mostly I'm okay. Life's been pretty good.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just been struggling to keep up with this stuff with college and everything. Been getting lazy ever since moving, I can feel the laziness especially in the mornings when most of the protocol happens.

Also I finished my third UH cycle, it was 7 weeks apparently. Had no idea I had been going that long. I've been having some weird health effects with the UH. Skin irritation/bumps on my left arm, probably due to the alcohol in the UH? And my eyelids have been getting swollen. At first it was my lower left eyelid but that went away after a few days. Currently as I type my upper right eyelid is incredibly swollen and red. So yeah, more health problems. Probably my own irresponsibility with touching my eyes after applying. Or it could be an internal inflammation thing, I've been feeling kinda crap these past weeks and it's probably because Ive been on UH for too long. Getting back on herbs tomorrow.
    Your eye issues are most likely related to getting the compound in your eyes. All else you're aware of
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welp, I’ve abandoned the protocol for the past two months and feel like shit. I abandoned it to start focusing on my piano YouTube channel but that has been kind of a disaster so far due to mistakes of my own.

i think I need a fresh start. I’m having a strong urge to get back on exercising, strict dieting, and cycling. Sometimes a fresh start is what you need.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welp, I’ve abandoned the protocol for the past two months and feel like shit. I abandoned it to start focusing on my piano YouTube channel but that has been kind of a disaster so far due to mistakes of my own.

i think I need a fresh start. I’m having a strong urge to get back on exercising, strict dieting, and cycling. Sometimes a fresh start is what you need.
    You can’t live a healthy lifestyle while also focusing on your YouTube channel? It’s honestly just a way of life once you get used to it, I don’t even think about it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, cause I just sit on my ass all day working on videos, or thinking about working on videos. Doing the win Hof breathing and exercise still takes a lot of motivation from my inner self.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, cause I just sit on my ass all day working on videos, or thinking about working on videos. Doing the win Hof breathing and exercise still takes a lot of motivation from my inner self.
    I don’t do those either. I’m an accountant bro, I sit on my ass all day and look at numbers. Going to the gym and getting some sun (if it’s sunny) takes like an hour of your day, especially if you work at home. Diet is a matter of just eating the food you buy. Just gotta make it routine. It’s that, or stay in the state you’re in, I guess that depends on how bad your state is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still do the diet and avoiding Xenoestrogens. Cold showers gives me joint pain. My state isn’t that bad, it’s actually improved a bit. My life is overall better than it was 16 months ago.

I don’t feel like I’m on the protocol by just dieting though.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still do the diet and avoiding Xenoestrogens. Cold showers gives me joint pain. My state isn’t that bad, it’s actually improved a bit. My life is overall better than it was 16 months ago.

I don’t feel like I’m on the protocol by just dieting though.
    IMO if there is one thing you want to be the staple of the protocol, it’s diet. I’ve seen a lot of recoveries just from dieting