User Tag List

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    outlawrecoveryboard.jpg
    Need all the motivation I can get so I made a recovery board with monthly post-its on my bedroom's wall. Each month I will take a post-it away. Had a nasty setback with my methylation issue and my ears, so I'll be pessimistic and assume I have a solid 2 years ahead of me.

This is a life-changing journey for me. With my recent new problems I often have dark thoughts, but whenever I ask myself if I'm truly done fighting, the answer is always no. I know I'm way too obsessive and neurotic about my symptoms, but I swear no one works as hard as me. For better or worse I'm relentless, and it's gonna pay off one day.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had to do a bloodtest to get some perspective on my methylation bullshit. Took the opportunity to test hormones too, for whenever I cycle.

My estradiol completely tanked. It was 21 pg/mL in May, and now it's 9.2. The range is 25-60, so that's really low. Testosterone used to be 600, and Im waiting for my new result. If my T doesn't move much, it means my T/E ratio is pretty high. Progesterone is also 3x the upper range limit.

This means UltraHard is out of the question for my next cycle, and it's gonna be AlphaFour all the way.

Besides the protocol, anything else I could do to adress that?

I know bodyfat leads to more aromatase. I'm pretty fucking lean. Does this mean I should get fat to increase aromatase lol?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Had to do a bloodtest to get some perspective on my methylation bullshit. Took the opportunity to test hormones too, for whenever I cycle.

My estradiol completely tanked. It was 21 pg/mL in May, and now it's 9.2. The range is 25-60, so that's really low. Testosterone used to be 600, and Im waiting for my new result. If my T doesn't move much, it means my T/E ratio is pretty high. Progesterone is also 3x the upper range limit.

This means UltraHard is out of the question for my next cycle, and it's gonna be AlphaFour all the way.

Besides the protocol, anything else I could do to adress that?

I know bodyfat leads to more aromatase. I'm pretty fucking lean. Does this mean I should get fat to increase aromatase lol?
    You know, controlling estrogen via diet seems to be one of the most confusing things to me. On the one hand you hear that vegetables can act like AI's and facilitate the expulsion of estrogen from the body, and on the other hand veggies are said to be high in ohyto estrogens. I've seen the same specific veggies pop up under culprits for raising and lowering estrogen. I wish this was clearer. You did say you were previously eating very little veggies, so maybe it is the case that veggies will raise it via their alleged phytoestrogen content....hell if I know.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I know it's difficult, but you're going to drive yourself nuts wondering about the "why" and not focusing on the "end result"
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I know it's difficult, but you're going to drive yourself nuts wondering about the "why" and not focusing on the "end result"
    For sure. Doing so is much harder for me now that I have another specific problem on top. Looking forward to fixing the methylation bullshit and going back to simply doing TMO

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    For sure. Doing so is much harder for me now that I have another specific problem on top. Looking forward to fixing the methylation bullshit and going back to simply doing TMO
    In these instances I've had many guys fix this issue by doing a week long juice feast, believe it or not. Do another short reset, and strictly adhere to TMO afterwards.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Long time no see lads.

For the last months I have been having severe dry mouth at night, to the point that I wake up around 8 times per night to drink.

I was wondering if any of you already had that. If it's PFS I'll forget it, but if it's something else I'd like to adress it. It can be electrolytes or liver problems, or simply sleep apnea which dries the mouth. Could also be Sjogren syndrome but I don't think I have that bullshit

Thanks guys

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Long time no see lads.

For the last months I have been having severe dry mouth at night, to the point that I wake up around 8 times per night to drink.

I was wondering if any of you already had that. If it's PFS I'll forget it, but if it's something else I'd like to adress it. It can be electrolytes or liver problems, or simply sleep apnea which dries the mouth. Could also be Sjogren syndrome but I don't think I have that bullshit

Thanks guys
    I’m probably spit balling here but have you had your cholesterol measured anytime recently ? I remember speaking with you regarding last the winter or so regarding dry mouth,but it resolved quickly. I had a family member who was just diagnosed with diabetes and always would complain about urination at night, dry eyes, and desert dry mouth.

But i agree you def don’t have Sjogren

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What caused your methylation issue or crash specifically?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    I’m probably spit balling here but have you had your cholesterol measured anytime recently ? I remember speaking with you regarding last the winter or so regarding dry mouth,but it resolved quickly. I had a family member who was just diagnosed with diabetes and always would complain about urination at night, dry eyes, and desert dry mouth.

But i agree you def don’t have Sjogren
    I'll check it out thanks man. My electrolytes are a mess recently so it could also be that.