User Tag List

Thread: Sad news….

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sad news….

Several May know me here. I was frequent poster on hackstasis. I had incredible recovery between pfs and Lyme/CFS in 2017/2018. I never made it the whole way but I went from bedridden, couldn’t live sleep do anything without an antidepressant or anti anxiety for 6 full months post fin. I was horrible. But I caught my big break with mycoplasma diagnosis. And I lived coolest recovery ever.

I used a lot of what is preached here with herbs and fasting. But I did a lot more. Coffee enemas, juicing, liver flushing, rife machine, probiotic enemas, ice baths, mag baths, sauna- tons of it , exercise when I was ready and that was funnest part being an athlete again skiing like I was in high school along with the long runs with my dog. Playing basketball again. I’ll never forget how athletic I was. At 29 years old. After having minor issues since 22 (like Lyme) and getting pfs right when I turned 28. It was like being reborn.

I liked CD’s approach diet wise. Fasting and plant based (I ate a lot of fish- I didn’t give up meat but just much less) diet till digestion was right. Digestion gets great? Boom- meat makes a man out of you.. libido came with meat too.

I used RU/progesterone once fatigue was gone- that started libido up then followed with zinc finger approach from gbold. Met my girlfriend in 2018. I had my whole life ahead of me. I woke up with a rock hard woody each morning. My sleep was so deep.

I trialed and errored on my body like crazy on hackstasis. 2017/2018 was magical until late 2018 minor Lyme relapse. It should’ve been a little crack in the story. A tiny set back. I was crazy natural health guy but it wasn’t getting me beyond the relapse. A 25 day water fast in late 2018 did no dent to the Lyme according to organic acids testing after it. I still was not right or close to it. I still had Lyme- I felt it. Of course I believed in some things in modern medicine- 2 antibiotics over 3.5 weeks really helped save my life in 2017.

I’ve been away from PFS community for awhile. I think august was last time I posted on a forum here I mentioned I started working with mold. I had a really tedious up and down period between late 2018 when I relapsed and august 2021 when hackstasis went down. People on forums laughed at me, shit on me for “trying to beat a disease that can’t be beat” and wasting my time.

While in reality I got fucked. One bad thing happened and I figured it out but it was too late. In February 2019, an antibiotic Ceftin killed off e. Coli in my gut. I am speaking of beneficial e. Coli. I had no idea for nearly two years. I tried a lot during that time period and was doing decent for awhile on nutritional balancing. All the 2017/2018 recovery stuff / cdsnuts approach didn’t work. Fasting wasn’t the same. Gut was off, I required nutrients to make my body work. It was tedious but I was battling.

In April 2020, I fell apart. I took care of Lyme co-infection babesia in May and got even worse in June! Gbold helped me out in august with htma pushing chromium and we got me on my feet a bit where I could golf and exercise again through fall. A Few other nutrients helped along with two short fasts. But I wasn’t right. Stomach testing showed stuff off. Like microbiome was completely imbalanced. I tried e. Coli probiotic in November 2020 to have strongest herxheimer reaction I’ve ever had in my entire life. Way stronger than any Lyme herx. This was when I realized e. Coli had been gone in gut for nearly two years from February 2019 antibiotics.

I thought I solved my problem. I was so excited as bad as that herx was. But I used the e. Coli probiotic for two weeks. And the herx wouldn’t stop. This wasn’t Lyme, whatever was in my body would not fully die. I went into my advanced stool testing and found the horrid truth. I had Cyanobacteria growing in my stomach the prior 6-12 months. All because e. Coli was killed off by an antibiotic. E. Coli, in a normal human being, makes it so Cyanobacteria cannot grow in the body.

Cyanobacteria is deadly. But I found a way to kill it. 9 day water fast with mutaflor (e. Coli probiotic). I was a little better afterward for sure. There was no more herx. I did another stool test- zero Cyanobacteria.

The big problem is… Cyanobacteria releases BMAA. Bmaa is biggest lead we have on ALS currently. The Chamorro people of Guam had a 20% rate of this disease ALS-PDC. They got it from their diet. Bmaa was in food they were eating in rapid amounts. It was a slow form of als… would take longer than the normal one. But some people would live in Guam for first half of life, move to another country get ALS 20 years later. So it’s clear… bmaa sticks in body.

A researcher told me…. it can be dormant for years. But once enough gets to a certain part of brain, it’s basically over and person slowly dies 2-6 years average once the disease really hits. ALS victim Roger Faulkner wrote about his ALS and theorized that this is what happened to him. Post antibiotics, he used cypro which kills e. Coli too, he was drinking and swimming out of lake water. And ALS would hit a few years later. Smh I was drinking from a spring too myself. That’s how Cyanobacteria probably got in.

I tried in 2021 and it hadn’t hit yet. I honestly think my big issues were b2 deficiency and mold that occurred from it. B2/b6 deficiencies = mold cuz body can’t process tryptophan. I had ups and downs…. I loved b12 and that can deplete b2 even more I would later learn. Then mold diagnosis really fucked with my brain as I used binders for 4-6 weeks.

I realized in the midst of all of this ozone did something special. It made copper and zinc stronger. Like a lot stronger. My belief, along with talking to researchers, is that bmaa makes copper and zinc basically die. And the current treatment they offer to slow down ALS if bmaa is the culprit is copper zinc and serine (amino acid that competes with bmaa).

But unfortunately, I couldn’t tolerate much ozone. I would later realize it was cuz I was b2 deficient. Which uses iron and puts it where it needs to be. Ozone in b2 deficiency = iron in the brain. Which made things worse. So I was conflicted.

I put everything together in October. The ozone thing. The b2 thing. The mold thing (basically just being b2 deficiency). The BMAA thing (that ozone can defeat, if b2 is used with it). That I was probably dying from bmaa if I don’t figure shit out soon. Cuz I had regressed the prior 2-3 months. But I was FINE. I was capable of beating this. There is no doubt in my mind. Or of at least finding a decent life.

I started using nothing but b2 and molybdenum (cofactor for functional b2). Within a week I had my best day in months. Unfortunately…. I wake up with Covid. And I needed zinc. Which made my brain worse but was putting Covid down. I had mold symptoms going on and used a couple binders humic fulvic acid (shilajit essentially) and took some vitamin A one day. And boom!!!!

Biggest crash of my life next to pfs. Panic attacks etc. After speaking to my nutritionist we theorized it was lead absorbed into system from humic/fulvic and Vit A which can absorb iron and lead specifically when b2 deficient. I tried modified citrus pectin for a few days and it helped a ton.

I stopped the mcp for 24 hours and I’ve been dying the worst death a human being can die ever since. It’s definitely bmaa. It’s definitely early ALS-PDC. Forr instance, copper zinc calcium were helping me at first. Binders mcp and sodium alginate too. Now I have ZERO reaction to them nothing! For first time in years since mid 2017 I’m back in full blown sexual dysfunction. But fuck that. Im dying. Like my brain is something you’d never ever understand it’s so different from Lyme, pfs days. It’s murder.

With Lyme in 2017 when I was severe. It was the same disease for 6 months till I finally got diagnosis and treated it. Yes it was bad. Very bad. But it didn’t progress. This is 100x worse than 6 weeks ago which was 100x worse than 6 weeks before that.

I’m pretty sure it’s over. Everything I worked for, everything I learned. Swimming in ice cold ocean in Boston area in November on 15th day of a water fast. I gave it my all. I proved myself right. I proved CD, English, chi, maxout, gbold and everyone who motivated me right. I was awesome and I truly deep down fell in love with myself when I beat pfs. And that’s most important love a person can have.

I just had to get it out there what happened to me to this community. I’m not looking for help anymore. I’m still trying. I fixed the b2 deficiency and cool I can drink alcohol again, but there’s a big difference between neurodegenerative disease like ALS and Lyme/ pfs. They are different animals. Like my organs work great, my gut works good. It’s just brain. It dies.

I’m letting those out there know in health world first I guess. I don’t know how I’m gonna release this news to most of my friends. A few know I’m bad. But I always came back. Played some of best golf of my life this year while fighting the beginnings of this.

I guess best way to put it is the disease started but was at 5/100 most of ‘21. Then 15/100 with minor set back in august. Then 75/100 when I fell apart in November. Now it’s getting closer and closer to 100.

I loved life so much. Pfs helped me love life after like soooo much. Sure I still had CFS issues when I got Lyme again in late ‘18. But still, I found a way to live and love this world with issues or not. Now? I’m suffering non stop 24/7. I’m shaking writing this. I’m sooooo sad

This isn’t right. Fucking pharma. Not just fin. Antibiotics I’m sure are the cause of so many diseases. Cuz mine didn’t really hit took 2 years later. Such a. Joke.
    Last edited by bruschi11; 02-19-2022 at 03:03 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man… if I’m reading this correctly, you have ALS? Has it been diagnosed by a doctor? Are you really 100% sure that it’s ALS? You’re very young to get it… If it hasn’t been officially diagnosed please get tested, maybe it could possibly be something else?

What you said about Guam is completely true (See: ALS (Lou Gehrigs Disease): Fishing for Answers | NutritionFacts.org). But I haven’t heard of an antibiotic possibly causing ALS (not that I am doubting you, I just very much don’t want this to be true, because I want you to be okay…)

I am so, so, so sorry man. I’m holding back tears for you, I wish there was something I could do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Oh man… if I’m reading this correctly, you have ALS? Has it been diagnosed by a doctor? Are you really 100% sure that it’s ALS? You’re very young to get it… If it hasn’t been officially diagnosed please get tested, maybe it could possibly be something else?

What you said about Guam is completely true (See: ALS (Lou Gehrigs Disease): Fishing for Answers | NutritionFacts.org). But I haven’t heard of an antibiotic possibly causing ALS (not that I am doubting you, I just very much don’t want this to be true, because I want you to be okay…)

I am so, so, so sorry man. I’m holding back tears for you, I wish there was something I could do.
    Appreciate your kind words. It means a lot to me.

I’m not diagnosed but I’ve basically known I’ve had this for 18 months. And things that make sense for it like ozone have worked. The herx from e. Choli was psychotic, like crazy. And Cyanobacteria made up 4.5% of my microbiome in the test. It wasn’t a doctors test it was just one of those in depth stoool tests you can buy.

I’m sure if modern medicine used these tests we’d see a lot more of it. I talked to a woman. Her and her husband .01 and .04% they had. And they had no E. coli. E. coli protects against it. Antibiotics destroy E. coli some of them not all. Ever here of floxing? It kills E. coli.

I actually fixed E. coli in midst of all this. Was mostly about mineral balance fixing b6 deficiency. Used my hair tissue mineral analysis to balance magnesium with calcium. That fixed b6 fixing E. coli.

No E. coli= Cyanobacteria = bmaa. Problem is … u kill Cyanobacteria and bmaa stays in body. Bmaa is the poison.

I think it has me strangled. I’ve gone downhill 4 straight months nowhere to go. My illness took turn for worse in mid 2020. Thats when the Cyanobacteria showed. I had upswings since then but the last 4 months unbearable and highly suspect bmaa is culprit based on everything..

Doctors won’t do shit until I’m twitching out. “It’s only brain”… go to psyche ward….

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really, really hope it’s not ALS man. Praying for you, even though I’m not really a religious guy at all.

Reading your log on HS really motivated me after my crash back in 2018. It gave me something to live for when I thought it was all over. You had endured one of the worst crashes I’d read of and got much much better. Really hoping for the best here for you..

Had a major MS scare myself after my most recent mold exposure. I had like three years of mold exposure at my old school and then slept on a bed that had been in a Stachybotrys infested home and it nearly killed me, trichothecenes are no joke. Caused worse ”chemical depression” than even my PFS crash, which is saying a lot.

But keep us updated man and again sorry to hear the situation you’re in.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschi11 View Post
    Appreciate your kind words. It means a lot to me.

I’m not diagnosed but I’ve basically known I’ve had this for 18 months. And things that make sense for it like ozone have worked. The herx from e. Choli was psychotic, like crazy. And Cyanobacteria made up 4.5% of my microbiome in the test. It wasn’t a doctors test it was just one of those in depth stoool tests you can buy.

I’m sure if modern medicine used these tests we’d see a lot more of it. I talked to a woman. Her and her husband .01 and .04% they had. And they had no E. coli. E. coli protects against it. Antibiotics destroy E. coli some of them not all. Ever here of floxing? It kills E. coli.

I actually fixed E. coli in midst of all this. Was mostly about mineral balance fixing b6 deficiency. Used my hair tissue mineral analysis to balance magnesium with calcium. That fixed b6 fixing E. coli.

No E. coli= Cyanobacteria = bmaa. Problem is … u kill Cyanobacteria and bmaa stays in body. Bmaa is the poison.

I think it has me strangled. I’ve gone downhill 4 straight months nowhere to go. My illness took turn for worse in mid 2020. Thats when the Cyanobacteria showed. I had upswings since then but the last 4 months unbearable and highly suspect bmaa is culprit based on everything..

Doctors won’t do shit until I’m twitching out. “It’s only brain”… go to psyche ward….
    You’re welcome. What you’re saying makes sense, I know that the gut microbiome is very important but also very poorly understood by science and medicine. We evolved to have certain bacteria living with us in our intestines, and they are like an invisible organ that does certain functions. Certain antibiotics can wipe out helpful bacteria and cause problems.

Cipro is ultra-powerful, and also overused. I had been prescribed it a few times in my life and I’m lucky that I never got sick from it. I would only take it again as an absolute last resort, but hopefully that will never have to happen.

I’m hoping that you can get to a doctor and get formally screened for ALS. They can do an EMG, nerve conduction study, and an MRI. If you do have it, there are a few drugs that can slow down the decline in function, and alleviate the symptoms somewhat, and extend lifespan. I would go get tested just to make sure… Can you do that?

You have to approach a new doctor (neurologist only,) and do it in the right way. If you come in too logically, they can’t handle it, like if you talk about your gut microbiome, BMAA, etc, they’re going to think you’re crazy, because it wasn’t taught to them in medical school. Even though it’s in the scientific literature. I would go to a new doctor and tell him your symptoms, you could even tell him ALS runs in your family, and then tell him you’re very worried that it’s ALS and you want to be tested for it. Then the neurologist should do the tests, and you can have your answer 100%. If there’s even a 1 in 10,000 chance that this is something else, that you can recover from, you deserve to know that.

I’m not sure what all of your symptoms are, other than feeling terrible and having a crash, but I hope you’ll be able to get the tests soon. I’m rooting for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I really, really hope it’s not ALS man. Praying for you, even though I’m not really a religious guy at all.

Reading your log on HS really motivated me after my crash back in 2018. It gave me something to live for when I thought it was all over. You had endured one of the worst crashes I’d read of and got much much better. Really hoping for the best here for you..

Had a major MS scare myself after my most recent mold exposure. I had like three years of mold exposure at my old school and then slept on a bed that had been in a Stachybotrys infested home and it nearly killed me, trichothecenes are no joke. Caused worse ”chemical depression” than even my PFS crash, which is saying a lot.

But keep us updated man and again sorry to hear the situation you’re in.
    I appreciate it man. I’m still trying. It really took until January to realize “this is fucking bmaa.”

I actually just got a neuroquant deep brain testing results. The doctor basically said it’s not blood brain barrier (which would’ve indicated possible lead damage and I was wondering if it was that.) This doc has never worked with bmaa but he said the neuroquant indicates Traumatic Brain Injury.

For first time in weeks, im learning some new approaches. I’m seeing Leucine in high doses was shown to block 87% of BMAA transport to brain. I’m going to try it. Maybe combine with ozone (destroys bmaa but really has hurt me recently- I think brain barrier is weak from all this and ozone hurts it.)

What fucking sucks, is I’m at the point where I can’t live without a mental drug again like how I described in 2017. Mirtazapine saved me back them. Allowed me to function. And that’s a very safe antidepressant I have no problem with. NOW? I can’t use it… it fucks me up badly. I’m settling for 1mg daily of Ativan the last 2 days.

It just sucks cuz until the last few weeks I could survive with cooper zinc, calcium. They did a good job as my antidepressant essentially holding my brain in place. I just don’t want to develop Ativan addiction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    You’re welcome. What you’re saying makes sense, I know that the gut microbiome is very important but also very poorly understood by science and medicine. We evolved to have certain bacteria living with us in our intestines, and they are like an invisible organ that does certain functions. Certain antibiotics can wipe out helpful bacteria and cause problems.

Cipro is ultra-powerful, and also overused. I had been prescribed it a few times in my life and I’m lucky that I never got sick from it. I would only take it again as an absolute last resort, but hopefully that will never have to happen.

I’m hoping that you can get to a doctor and get formally screened for ALS. They can do an EMG, nerve conduction study, and an MRI. If you do have it, there are a few drugs that can slow down the decline in function, and alleviate the symptoms somewhat, and extend lifespan. I would go get tested just to make sure… Can you do that?

You have to approach a new doctor (neurologist only,) and do it in the right way. If you come in too logically, they can’t handle it, like if you talk about your gut microbiome, BMAA, etc, they’re going to think you’re crazy, because it wasn’t taught to them in medical school. Even though it’s in the scientific literature. I would go to a new doctor and tell him your symptoms, you could even tell him ALS runs in your family, and then tell him you’re very worried that it’s ALS and you want to be tested for it. Then the neurologist should do the tests, and you can have your answer 100%. If there’s even a 1 in 10,000 chance that this is something else, that you can recover from, you deserve to know that.

I’m not sure what all of your symptoms are, other than feeling terrible and having a crash, but I hope you’ll be able to get the tests soon. I’m rooting for you.
    I mentioned the neuroquant above. Currently all
    testing is on brain. I saw an ALS specialist a month back. I do not have any physical symptoms yet besides some muscle twitching and extreme weakness. I have admittedly very recently caught my speech slipping a little bit.

It’s all brain. Severe brain. Much different than any brain I’ve had in past. I think this is starting as more Parkinson’s. The disease is called ALS-PDC (Parkinson’s dementia complex) caused by BMAA. I guess for some the disease can start in brain and take years to move to the ALS we all know of where body freezes up.

ALS is a joke in diagnosis. They fucking take on average 18 months to diagnose someone. And when you’re like me and it’s purely neurological- I have no chance.

I have appointments set up and looking at a neurologist in San Antonio who does neuroquants and treats ALS.

But in meantime it’s just all about self experimentation. I think my next thing I try is gonna be loading leucine and ozone. At this point I’m better of dead than my current lifestyle so I feel there’s nothing to lose. Just give this a shot. If I need to take low dose Ativan while I try that’s what I need to do.

The best day of my pfs recovery in ‘17 was stopping mirtazapine. After 2.5 months of treatment for Lyme. That prior weekend I played 45 holes of golf over two days. Before my juice fast Id be so fatigued from just 2-3 holes. And struggle to finish 9. I realized something was happening so I stopped the mirtazapine. I was fine! Cried my eyes out. Maybe I can replicate that again here. But Ativan is a scary fucking drug to get hooked on. Wish there was something else .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschi11 View Post
    I mentioned the neuroquant above. Currently all
    testing is on brain. I saw an ALS specialist a month back. I do not have any physical symptoms yet besides some muscle twitching and extreme weakness. I have admittedly very recently caught my speech slipping a little bit.

It’s all brain. Severe brain. Much different than any brain I’ve had in past. I think this is starting as more Parkinson’s. The disease is called ALS-PDC (Parkinson’s dementia complex) caused by BMAA. I guess for some the disease can start in brain and take years to move to the ALS we all know of where body freezes up.

ALS is a joke in diagnosis. They fucking take on average 18 months to diagnose someone. And when you’re like me and it’s purely neurological- I have no chance.

I have appointments set up and looking at a neurologist in San Antonio who does neuroquants and treats ALS.

But in meantime it’s just all about self experimentation. I think my next thing I try is gonna be loading leucine and ozone. At this point I’m better of dead than my current lifestyle so I feel there’s nothing to lose. Just give this a shot. If I need to take low dose Ativan while I try that’s what I need to do.

The best day of my pfs recovery in ‘17 was stopping mirtazapine. After 2.5 months of treatment for Lyme. That prior weekend I played 45 holes of golf over two days. Before my juice fast Id be so fatigued from just 2-3 holes. And struggle to finish 9. I realized something was happening so I stopped the mirtazapine. I was fine! Cried my eyes out. Maybe I can replicate that again here. But Ativan is a scary fucking drug to get hooked on. Wish there was something else .
    Yeah, I was going to say that about the Ativan. Benzos are scary, and it can be very difficult to get off of them once you’ve been on for awhile. Most people who take it for more than a few months, take it for life.

I hope that the neurologist’s tests are able to answer some questions when you see him.