User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Soft lump on penis after sex

I tried to have sex with my girlfriend a few days ago and experienced some erection issues and some pain. I assumed this was due to the "hard flaccid" issues I have been suffering from but what scared me is right after I have developed a small lump on the right side of my penis. After googling this I was quickly redirected to information about pyronines. I know for a fact I have pfs and hard flaccid (from PFS) but this lump is getting me worried I might have made a new issue. Could this lump be due to PFS and the strange issues that can come up from it or is this pyronines? I would love to know if anyone has experienced similar.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSun View Post
    I tried to have sex with my girlfriend a few days ago and experienced some erection issues and some pain. I assumed this was due to the "hard flaccid" issues I have been suffering from but what scared me is right after I have developed a small lump on the right side of my penis. After googling this I was quickly redirected to information about pyronines. I know for a fact I have pfs and hard flaccid (from PFS) but this lump is getting me worried I might have made a new issue. Could this lump be due to PFS and the strange issues that can come up from it or is this pyronines? I would love to know if anyone has experienced similar.
    I think this is from PFS. Lumps from peyronies are not soft.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSun View Post
    Keep an eye on it. If it's still there in a month or so, get it checked out.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"