Thread: Hypogonadism?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hypogonadism?

Hey everyone,

Since the beginning of PFS, my testicles have shrunk. And recently I usually have a slight pain in them. Some kind of discomfort. I wanted to know if this is normal to PFS sufferers and what it could potentially lead to? May it develop complete hypogonadism? Or lead to other irreversible processes?

I am worried that this process is developing rather than standing still. At leas it seems so to me.

Will be grateful if you share your experience or thoughts.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Malibu's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completely normal symptom of PFS, many people who have recovered have dealt with this symptom. It is maybe a form of hypogonadism, but it's fully reversible. I'm by no means a PFS expert but I've spent enough time on forums reading people's stories to tell you this with near 100% certainty.

Also from my personal experience, there was a period where I had the exact same shrinkage and other problems. And now I'm noticing as I progress on the protocol, my testicles have improved.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Malibu is right, these symptoms have been experienced by many prior to recovering. Testicle pain, in our situation, can simply be a sign that they are turning back on again. I'm not diagnosing you or anything, but letting you know that some of these symptoms we deal with can come across as frightening simply because they are abnormal, but they can actually be effects of your body sorting itself out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot guys for the replies!

Yeah, I also read these stories. I'm worried that I had to drop the protocol for a few months for certain reasons (if you heard what happens in Ukraine), and now a month has passed and the testicles began to hurt. I need another two months to be in this state before I start all over again. So I'm afraid that my condition began to deteriorate and will reach the point of no return.
    Because previously, before I started protocol, I did not have this symptom. Hope everything gonna be alright.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashemir View Post
    Thanks a lot guys for the replies!

Yeah, I also read these stories. I'm worried that I had to drop the protocol for a few months for certain reasons (if you heard what happens in Ukraine), and now a month has passed and the testicles began to hurt. I need another two months to be in this state before I start all over again. So I'm afraid that my condition began to deteriorate and will reach the point of no return.
    Because previously, before I started protocol, I did not have this symptom. Hope everything gonna be alright.

Yeah a lot of people have had this symptom and it went away. Sorry to hear about the political situation where you are hope it gets better. In the meantime sleep is critical if you don’t have a lot of herbs and so is the rest of the protocol so keep crushing those if you can. Hope you stay safe bro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for a kind words man! Wish you the same

Yeah, the life suddenly turned another direction so it will take some time for me to adjust the level of it and re-start the protocol. Just glad to find such a healthy community helping to fright our common problem.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ! For my part, I had small testicles. At one point I was on TRT and it was worse!(normal)

When I discovered and started the protocol 3 months ago, I stopped TRT. Since then my testicles have grown. They are still small but there is better.

So I don't think it's definitive. We are all in the same situation and we have to help each other.

courage! be strong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! Thanks for sharing bro, wish you the same

Yeah, I'm not so much concerned about the size of testicles but the pain in them. Will do best I can to return to protocol as soon as possible.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My nuts are currently, and have been, the size of large chickens eggs., for comparison. Nice, plump, and full of juice.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    My nuts are currently, and have been, the size of large chickens eggs., for comparison. Nice, plump, and full of juice.
    Weird flex bro haha, but were they this big when you had PFS?

My journey is still in the early stages but I can't wait to slap my balls on some girls face. Having small nuts kinda sucks...