User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sore testicle pain traveling up through groin and into lower belly?

Hey fellas, Sorry I know there have been a thousand posts about sore testicles, but I have a specific question. Does anyone feel the pain up through the groin/inguinal canal and into the lower belly? I had been in a decent downswing. Waking up every hour or so all night for a couple weeks and starting to have a number of the old symptoms. My testicles were kind of soft and hanging low, like they usually do during.a major downswing, but they were not hurting. I then had an accident last week and was jammed pretty hard in the right groin. The next day my right testicle started to hurt and I continue to get occasional pain in the right testicle, the inguinal area where I was hit and up into the lower abdomen. Been bothering me since last Thursday. Would normally assume it is just the usual downswing, but wondering if I damaged something in the accident. Waste of time going to the doctor for a downswing, but wondering if it is an injury. Anyone else experience the pain up through the groin and into the belly? Thanks much for any response.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Dat View Post
    Hey fellas, Sorry I know there have been a thousand posts about sore testicles, but I have a specific question. Does anyone feel the pain up through the groin/inguinal canal and into the lower belly? I had been in a decent downswing. Waking up every hour or so all night for a couple weeks and starting to have a number of the old symptoms. My testicles were kind of soft and hanging low, like they usually do during.a major downswing, but they were not hurting. I then had an accident last week and was jammed pretty hard in the right groin. The next day my right testicle started to hurt and I continue to get occasional pain in the right testicle, the inguinal area where I was hit and up into the lower abdomen. Been bothering me since last Thursday. Would normally assume it is just the usual downswing, but wondering if I damaged something in the accident. Waste of time going to the doctor for a downswing, but wondering if it is an injury. Anyone else experience the pain up through the groin and into the belly? Thanks much for any response.

In my early days that shit spread to my chest and ribs lmao. Could just be a down swing man, also I think since pfs slows healing could just be you’re taking a bit longer to heal, not to mention a lot of healing happens during sleep and you mentioned you haven’t been sleeping adequately. I’d advise you Just prioritize getting some solid sleep. Use up your energy and don’t look at the phone more than 1-2 hours a day, only when you really need to for work/school/contact etc. the diet should help your circadian rhythm but also try having a kiwi or two like 1-2 hours before bed time. Try that first then see how you feel in the next few days. I know it’s easier said than done but sleep is one of the most overlooked parts of this. You got this brodie

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had terrible left testicle pain during usage and for about 2 weeks after quitting. Luckily it has mostly subsided but it can still appear if I get stressed so that could be a trigger. I find that trying to remain calm and just eliminate stress helps as the moment I get upset or stressed all symptoms just go into overdrive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the responses guys. Agree with both of your points. I did see a GP to have the injury looked at and he thought everything looked OK so I am assuming it is just related to the PFS downswing. Also lost some muscle mass pretty rapidly and my chest is getting puffy and my right breast is hanging lower than the left one even though the left one hurts. Other than that and the sleep issues, symptoms seem pretty mild. Had been a year of feeling pretty much back to normal. Can't wait to be done with this once and for all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey mate, I had the similar problem with my right testes. Pain in the right testicles radiating to the lower right abdomen. This got worse when I went to gym. Also had seriously bad hard flaccid. I suspected my pelvic muscles had become weak and started to do Ab exercises and the pain when away and now I can go as hard as I want in the gym

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This puffy breast/gyno thing drives me crazy. Gonna get back on some pine pollen ASAP while I wait for my testicles to get caught up. Have always used Lost Empire. Just ordered some, but they are going to take 2-3 weeks to deliver. Found some from Samsara that can get here by tomorrow on Amazon. Thinking of ordering a small bag to fill the gap. Anyone use this or have another recommendation?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So quick update. Got sleep issue resolved about a week and a half ago and was sleeping through the night. Waking up once or twice, but falling back asleep within minutes. All symptoms subsided quickly. Then accidentally started taking stinging nettle root extract in an Ancient Nutrition calcium vitamin (seriously, WTF?) for the past week. Chucked them last night when I realized. Not sure if it was physiological or psychological, but last night I woke up after 3 hours, then again after 2, then every hour. Always with heart racing and taking 30 minutes to an hour to fall back asleep. Gonna trust it's from worrying about it and hope for the best moving forward.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if it was physiological or psychological, but last night I woke up after 3 hours, then again after 2, then every hour. Always with heart racing and taking 30 minutes to an hour to fall back asleep. Gonna trust it's from worrying about it and hope for the best moving forward.
    I had this happen to me multiple times. I always thought something made my sleep worse but it was the stress and worry that screwed up my sleep.

Your issues with the testicle pain is very similar to mine. I also have the gyno and nipple issues. What did you do solve these issues?
    I guess it's from excess estrogen, but how do we get it lowered?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    I had this happen to me multiple times. I always thought something made my sleep worse but it was the stress and worry that screwed up my sleep.

Your issues with the testicle pain is very similar to mine. I also have the gyno and nipple issues. What did you do solve these issues?
    I guess it's from excess estrogen, but how do we get it lowered?
    The same thing you do to resolve ALL your issues........

- - - Updated - - -

So quick update. Got sleep issue resolved about a week and a half ago and was sleeping through the night. Waking up once or twice, but falling back asleep within minutes. All symptoms subsided quickly. Then accidentally started taking stinging nettle root extract in an Ancient Nutrition calcium vitamin (seriously, WTF?) for the past week. Chucked them last night when I realized. Not sure if it was physiological or psychological, but last night I woke up after 3 hours, then again after 2, then every hour. Always with heart racing and taking 30 minutes to an hour to fall back asleep. Gonna trust it's from worrying about it and hope for the best moving forward.
    First, why would you take an herb that is NOT on the list?

Second, stinging nettle is a 5ar inhibitor.

Guys......please tell me why I wrote this website and do this when simple instructions can't be followed?

If it's not on the list, don't take it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The same thing you do to resolve ALL your issues........

I was following most of the rountine for a long time and saw good improvements especially from working out and vitamin d. they seem to be very effective but i avoided the herbs because i read horror stories about them. when i cycled them for 2 weeks my libido skyrocketed and opened my eyes what is possible libido wise. Along with high libido which was super nice, i experienced brain-fog and sleep issues from which i still have ptsd from the first crash.
    i got scared and stopped the herbs, after that i got nipple issues again which. You mentioned to someone to try androhard first to quicken up things. is this something i should also consider when i expirence high e2 sides even after stopping?

thanks for your advice and coming back on this site again, you are a legend!