User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

Wanted to update my thread a little after being on the protocol a little over 4 months.

At first everything started out great. The herbs were making me feel great in the gym and giving me a decent nudge with libido. Then around early June i added in creatine for an extra push in the gym. After a few weeks on that I started to feel terrible and it’s actually gotten worse over the couple months.

My brain dick connection that I think was getting better with the herbs pretty much dissapeared. My dick is completely numb as our my orgasms. Obviously my libido is also nonexistent. My skin/numbness and loss of sensation has also gotten worse with. This has really had a bad effect on my mood/outlook as well.

I’m still in the gym as much as i was, and still doing everything else on the protocol. When i say everything, i mean everything. That’s what makes this so tough, is that im continuing to deteriorate no matter what i do. I’m not trying to make such a depressive post, but it’s so disheartening when you’re doing everything and your body gets worse.

I’m gonna continue the protcol, i just don’t know where to go from here. Am i too sensitive to herbs or maybe creatine? If anyone has any advice i would really appreciate it

Thanks for reading

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d say just keep going. You’re gonna go through a LOT of ups and downs and eventually the good days stick and you won’t really have bad days.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply man!

Yeah i understand there will be ups and downs, but my case i don’t really see any ups. It’s just been a decline really. Sure there are days that are better, but if i were compare myself to 5 months ago id say im worse off.

It’s tough because i don’t really know where to from here. I thought R-andro might be a huge help to me, but if just creatine gave me issues i can’t imagine R-Andro would be a good idea. Iv’e also noticed since this last crash, or whatever i would call it, my body hair is growing like crazy everywhere.

It’s discouraging because I really want this protocol to work, but if i’m sensitive to any kind of test boost/ dht boost than I just don’t know where to go.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LIC2020 View Post
    Thanks for the reply man!

Yeah i understand there will be ups and downs, but my case i don’t really see any ups. It’s just been a decline really. Sure there are days that are better, but if i were compare myself to 5 months ago id say im worse off.

It’s tough because i don’t really know where to from here. I thought R-andro might be a huge help to me, but if just creatine gave me issues i can’t imagine R-Andro would be a good idea. Iv’e also noticed since this last crash, or whatever i would call it, my body hair is growing like crazy everywhere.

It’s discouraging because I really want this protocol to work, but if i’m sensitive to any kind of test boost/ dht boost than I just don’t know where to go.
    I wouldn’t compare the creatine to prohormones IMO. Creatine is known to have crashed some people, nobody ever said it was required in the protocol. I’ve never even tried it and not sure why you did. Prohormones are tried and tested.. by most of us. They work. They target what we want them to in our PFS state specifically. That’s why we use them. You’re declining just like a lot of us, I also kept getting worse and worse and it’ll probably stay that way unless you fight back with the protocol. It is very much an uphill battle.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-29-2021 at 09:37 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LIC2020 View Post
    Hey all,

Wanted to update my thread a little after being on the protocol a little over 4 months.

At first everything started out great. The herbs were making me feel great in the gym and giving me a decent nudge with libido. Then around early June i added in creatine for an extra push in the gym. After a few weeks on that I started to feel terrible and it’s actually gotten worse over the couple months.

My brain dick connection that I think was getting better with the herbs pretty much dissapeared. My dick is completely numb as our my orgasms. Obviously my libido is also nonexistent. My skin/numbness and loss of sensation has also gotten worse with. This has really had a bad effect on my mood/outlook as well.

I’m still in the gym as much as i was, and still doing everything else on the protocol. When i say everything, i mean everything. That’s what makes this so tough, is that im continuing to deteriorate no matter what i do. I’m not trying to make such a depressive post, but it’s so disheartening when you’re doing everything and your body gets worse.

I’m gonna continue the protcol, i just don’t know where to go from here. Am i too sensitive to herbs or maybe creatine? If anyone has any advice i would really appreciate it

Thanks for reading
    update?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I wouldn’t compare the creatine to prohormones IMO. Creatine is known to have crashed some people, nobody ever said it was required in the protocol. I’ve never even tried it and not sure why you did. Prohormones are tried and tested.. by most of us. They work. They target what we want them to in our PFS state specifically. That’s why we use them. You’re declining just like a lot of us, I also kept getting worse and worse and it’ll probably stay that way unless you fight back with the protocol. It is very much an uphill battle.
    Good post.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"