User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small update. Today I seem to be feeling better now so thats good! I've started my UH cycle again and over the last few days I have small libido boosts here and there along with life feeling a bit more enjoyable again.
    What I shouldnt have done is gone back to PH, evertime I go on there it makes me question the whole protocol, so best to stay off. I hope everyone is also doing good, I'll be back to update once I'm feeling even better

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSun View Post
    Small update. Today I seem to be feeling better now so thats good! I've started my UH cycle again and over the last few days I have small libido boosts here and there along with life feeling a bit more enjoyable again.
    What I shouldnt have done is gone back to PH, evertime I go on there it makes me question the whole protocol, so best to stay off. I hope everyone is also doing good, I'll be back to update once I'm feeling even better
    During your previous UH cycle I believe you said you worked up to 5 pumps and found that to be the point where you really felt it. I may have that wrong, but what have you done this cycle, started at 5, or worked up to it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm working up to it. Currently on 4 pumps a day. Started 4 days ago at 3. I will stay at four for a week or so

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm working up to it. Currently on 4 pumps a day. Started 4 days ago at 3. I will stay at four for a week or so
    Good deal, thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all, sadly still in a downswing. I have been on UH for about 12 days now and I am not feeling it yet. I'm planning on doing a longer cycle so I still know I have time. I will come back if I notice improvements.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else here have a downswing that lasts almost two months? Mine used to mainly last a week or so

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still in a very bad down swing, few months long. Not sure why. I really just cant stress how good I was feeling in November - Jan. Sad I'm back in the depths again

Should I do another fast?
    Last edited by GoldenSun; 04-17-2022 at 02:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still in a very bad down swing, few months long. Not sure why. I really just cant stress how good I was feeling in November - Jan. Sad I'm back in the depths again

Should I do another fast?
    I wish I could guide you man but I'm inexperienced, the boards are quite sadly these days so let's hope the recovered pop back in soon yo help us wounded soldiers.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjack View Post
    You have hardly been on the program man, this shit is going to take a long time. One day at a time brotha
    This^^^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I just can't wait until I have a concrete improvement, one that even if it goes away and comes back I can know for certain that it is from this protocol. Last month I had legitimate sexual urges a few times per day for about a week or two. These urges would even stick after jerking off! I didn't feel close to cured or anything but I did have a concrete thing to latch on to and say "this feels better" and you guys have no idea how much of a great feeling that was. In that state I was able to put PFS in the back of my mind as a thing that I will be done with eventually and I just went on with my life without despair. Like the roller coaster recovery is, this improvement vanished.

I was not too worried though, I expected improvements to come and go. What is really causing me to despair again is not that they went away, it was something I remembered. I remember back in may (before I started the protocol) I had a few sexual urges for about a week, they were not as strong as the ones I experienced last moth but they were there. This has had me worried that these urges I experienced recently were not caused by the protocol but they are just my natural "once in a blue moon" sexual urges if you know what I mean. I just wish I could know that they were caused by the protocol and not just my body feeling okay every once and a while. For example, lets say this week said sexual urges came back. That would be proof of the protocol working in my mind because that is a concrete sequence I have not experienced, back to back sexual urges in a short period.

The thing that is hellish and haunting about this condition is not the symptoms. If my dick shrunk, my libido vanished and my brain got consumed by severe depression, but I knew it would only be a year of torment I would just push through. This condition is so horrible because of the life sentence associated with it, the life sentence the entire internet except this forum believes in. This condition is believed to be a personal hell, one that parallels the Muslim/Christian view of hell perfectly. An enteral torment with no hope of ending. This forum is the only place to preach the contrary and It makes me hopeful but sadly still skeptical.

The last thing I am wondering is if I should tell my girlfriend what I am going through. It would just feel amazing to know there is one person I love that I can talk to about this every once and a while. My fear is if I tell her it will be taken the wrong way. My dick is broken but can be used every once and a while, I can fake it until I make it but it just doesn't feel right. I feel like I'm living a lie. I just want to live my damn life. I just want to be happy again.

I know this is a bit of a depressive rant but it made me feel better to say all of this, thank you to anyone who read this or has any advice on my situation. I'm going to force myself off of this site until I notice improvement. I will ONLY post back when I feel a bit better because f5 spamming this forum wont cure me. I wish you all the best of luck, keep fighting.

TLDR: Not sure if improvements are because of the protocol or just because my body will feel better temporarily every once and a while (even if I was not on protocol). Venting about the life-long nature believed about this condition, and lastly venting on how I have kept my condition a secret from my girlfriend and how this makes my life feel like a lie.
    Ok.......I got to page three of your thread and stopped reading.

Everything I'm saying to you is for your benefit....

You seem a tad manic, which is understandable, but I think you don't have a realistic timeline for this journey. You're going to drive yourself absolutely nuts doing updates every couple of weeks. This thing is measured in blocks of months.

From your first post when you said you're at 70% after being on for a week.........red flag.

You're expecting too much too soon.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"