User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is royal jelly beneficial if it increases oestrogen?

on the internet i see it mimics oestrogen, some sources say it increases the synthesis of oestrogens and in contrast to this 1 site says it suppresses oestrogen. So if it is increasing oestrogen, why is it in protocol?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    on the internet i see it mimics oestrogen, some sources say it increases the synthesis of oestrogens and in contrast to this 1 site says it suppresses oestrogen. So if it is increasing oestrogen, why is it in protocol?
    Everything I have read says that royal jelly increases testosterone and male fertility and helps to expel xenoestrogens. Royal jelly and bee propolis are almost in a similar boat and bee propolis is known to aid male potency. Not sure what you read but I did not come away with the same conclusions.

I watch this neuroscientist called Andrew Huberman. A lot of these holistic medicines have a potential, meaning if someone has ovaries than those gonads will be stimulated and if vice versa for men.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...same here. I've looked at studies where men's test levels improved after taking royal jelly for an extended period of time. This might be exactly what pasha was saying above, but oftentimes a supplement or practice that helps to increase test levels in a man will help to increase estrogen levels in a woman. Basically, the supplement/practice pushes whatever your dominant hormone is even higher...I believe royal jelly would fall into this category

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    Seeing as your new here......I'm just gonna say, if it's in the protocol, it's in the protocol for a reason. This regimen came together over many many years of painful trial and error along with thousands of research hours and has been running strong for a decade now. I know it seems all new to you since you just got here.

As a matter of fact, there is a decade's worth of posts on this forum alone.

And not to sound like a dick, but it seems you've been questioning alot of what we do here. This place has been humming along since before you even considered taking propecia.....keep that in mind.

This is a place for men running the TMO protocol to discuss their journeys. My days of being questioned and argued with are over. Believe me. I'm SURE there are plenty of places to do that on the net if you wanted to waste your time doing that. But here, your best bet is to do what is outlined, EXACTLY as it's outlined, and go about your life.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-10-2022 at 07:27 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"