User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts thanks for the response.

1. regarding fruit: this i decided based on trial and error. I have noticed I really don't do well with sugar. So should I still eat it and feel bad knowing its in the protocol or should I just abstain from it until I get better? Will not having fruit harm me in any way? and it's not just fruit that I've noticed bad symptoms with, its also paprika/bell pepper/spices (nightshades mainly). So am I making a stupid decision or should I still be eating this things anyways in the name of paleo? Or is tweaking the diet okay?

2. Regarding meat: and this is an honest question, how necessary is it in terms of recovery? I am still cycling herbs and all, but do I HAVE to eat meat? What's wrong with regular all natural salad? With some salad dressings? Genuine question.

3. Regarding pro hormones: I am SCARED, man. I'm sure you would understand. I have been going to the gym and everything, I am legitimately scared of an external hormone. I really want to break through but i just don't know how it would go with me. It's super scary, even people in this forum stopped using them because of High or Low E /anhedonia or whatever. Please understand the position I am in.

4. Is my faith still damaged during my cherished upswings: NO. I STILL cycle herbs and gym. I do that. Its just the aforementioned underlying questions that I have which nobody else can answer, like a doctor is obviously going to tell me to eat whatever that I'm fine. A friend is not gonna know what the hell I'm talking about. My parents would be like do whatever you want. Hence I come here, seeking your advice

5. protein powder. Like People use it to gain muscle right? And to gain muscle one must use it in large amounts right? So what would be the explanation if I was using it pretty regularly and it messed a weak stomach? What would you advise regarding this? I'm using myprotein btw. There is literally no other healthy protein alternative, the one on your website has been sold out for years.

6. Regarding Carb backloading: on the website it says it is fully optional and is only relevant to building muscle and not for recovery from PFS symptoms. So can I drop it?

Finally Re the bathmate: is it not supposed to be used 3 rounds with 5 minutes with 2-3 minute breaks in the middle? Not to mention there is no pressure gauge to tell us if we are going overboard? So i just don't understand WHERE I went wrong If i had been using it as described. 5x3. The only reason I used it twice was I obviously wouldn't want to use the device on an injured member.
    Last edited by blackkey96; 05-17-2022 at 09:49 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Readytonut

Bone broth, tea, salad, avocados, nice salad dressings
    I mean its no different to the protocol diet just no meat, nightshades and fruit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    @Cdsnuts thanks for the response.

1. regarding fruit: this i decided based on trial and error. I have noticed I really don't do well with sugar. So should I still eat it and feel bad knowing its in the protocol or should I just abstain from it until I get better? Will not having fruit harm me in any way? and it's not just fruit that I've noticed bad symptoms with, its also paprika/bell pepper/spices (nightshades mainly). So am I making a stupid decision or should I still be eating this things anyways in the name of paleo? Or is tweaking the diet okay?

There are a lot of varieties you may enjoy. If you don't' like it or it makes you feel unwell, then don't force it. Realize you're missing out on one of the best forms of nutrition nature has to offer.

2. Regarding meat: and this is an honest question, how necessary is it in terms of recovery? I am still cycling herbs and all, but do I HAVE to eat meat? What's wrong with regular all natural salad? With some salad dressings? Genuine question.

When eating in a neolithic or Paleothic way, meat and fat are where you get the majority of your calories from. These foods also directly aid in better, faster muscle growth, but are also what your body uses to create androgens. Animals products, clean, fresh animal products aid in many, many other growth positive ways. You can't live on salad alone. How necessary is it for recovery? Well seeing as this whole TMO is basically just a giant restart, everything listed is there for a reason....because it directly takes us back to eating the way our bodies were designed to, thus initiating certain genetic triggers favorable to recovery. You don't have to get huge and stuff your face, but you should be following TMO, and part of that is the Paleo/Primal diet.

3. Regarding pro hormones: I am SCARED, man. I'm sure you would understand. I have been going to the gym and everything, I am legitimately scared of an external hormone. I really want to break through but i just don't know how it would go with me. It's super scary, even people in this forum stopped using them because of High or Low E /anhedonia or whatever. Please understand the position I am in.

If anyone understands, WE do.....that's why you're here, correct?

10 years brother......10 years.

Stop falling into fear. There are more people that benefited from using them then not. Focus on THAT, not the few it didn't work for. You're setting yourself up for failure before you even start. You don't have to, but it does speed up the process. You're using scarcity thinking. Trust the process.

4. Is my faith still damaged during my cherished upswings: NO. I STILL cycle herbs and gym. I do that. Its just the aforementioned underlying questions that I have which nobody else can answer, like a doctor is obviously going to tell me to eat whatever that I'm fine. A friend is not gonna know what the hell I'm talking about. My parents would be like do whatever you want. Hence I come here, seeking your advice.

Then please take it.

5. protein powder. Like People use it to gain muscle right? And to gain muscle one must use it in large amounts right? So what would be the explanation if I was using it pretty regularly and it messed a weak stomach? What would you advise regarding this? I'm using myprotein btw. There is literally no other healthy protein alternative, the one on your website has been sold out for years.

You don't need protein powder. That's more for the guys that want to get bigger. If it bothers your stomach, stick to the real thing. No issue there.

6. Regarding Carb backloading: on the website it says it is fully optional and is only relevant to building muscle and not for recovery from PFS symptoms. So can I drop it?

It does have favorable hormonal advantages to guys trying to get bigger. Getting bigger is correlated with higher androgen levels. You see where I'm going with this......you don't have to do it, no.

Finally Re the bathmate: is it not supposed to be used 3 rounds with 5 minutes with 2-3 minute breaks in the middle? Not to mention there is no pressure gauge to tell us if we are going overboard? So i just don't understand WHERE I went wrong If i had been using it as described. 5x3. The only reason I used it twice was I obviously wouldn't want to use the device on an injured member.

Correct.

You ARE the pressure gauge?! You can feel when you're over doing it! Quite easily. You should have never force it......it's a process you learn, and get better at with practice. In the beginning, it's tricky, but the results are absolutely worth it.

See response above.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts

Okay, i think i'm going to restart the protocol with a 7 day fast and incorporate carb backloading and prohormones.

After how many weeks of working out/herb cycling should I start an 8-week pro hormone cycle?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    @Cdsnuts

Okay, i think i'm going to restart the protocol with a 7 day fast and incorporate carb backloading and prohormones.

After how many weeks of working out/herb cycling should I start an 8-week pro hormone cycle?
    Seeing as you've been tip toeing around the protocol, I'd say run it 100% for 4-6 weeks then cycle. Keep us posted.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"