User Tag List

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Whats the longest you've went? Now that you're out of the woods, you can play around some......
    Longest cycle I’ve done was eight weeks. Currently at the six week mark and would like to go for six more so 12 weeks total.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Longest cycle I’ve done was eight weeks. Currently at the six week mark and would like to go for six more so 12 weeks total.
    Solid.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I posted my recovery story on propeciahelp as well and of course the nazi moderators censored it.

Oh well, at least I had a couple guys reach out to me who I’m going to be helping with recovery. Hopefully they can be free from the dictatorship over on that site.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol I posted my recovery story on propeciahelp as well and of course the nazi moderators censored it.

Oh well, at least I had a couple guys reach out to me who I’m going to be helping with recovery. Hopefully they can be free from the dictatorship over on that site.
    Honestly I don't know why you bother with that shit hole.

But good for you for giving back and helping others.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Honestly I don't know why you bother with that shit hole.

But good for you for giving back and helping others.
    Yeah I try to pay it forward as one of the first things I read on that site was how severe cases cannot recover (which turned out to be false).

Some moderator who’s had PFS for 20 years censored my thread to remove parts where I said PFS wasn’t permanent lol

And of course many others said how my recovery was just due to time passing or luck.. sigh
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 05-23-2022 at 01:53 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I try to pay it forward as one of the first things I read on that site was how severe cases cannot recover (which turned out to be false).

Some moderator who’s had PFS fot 20 years censored my thread to remove parts where I said PFS wasn’t permanent lol

And of course many others said how my recovery was just due to time passing or luck.. sigh
    Even though I’m still recovering I’m at the point where I can say I’m substantially better than I was when crashing and doing nothing, so back in like Feb/ March I confirmed under fellow SS member Zonz on this PH post /thread on how TMO has been a godsend to Finasteride recovery and how it’s not a death sentence , and the mods flooded my inbox saying how i was breaking rules and creating harm. Ended up getting banned but idgaf, that place is cancer

btw I was godsplan

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been on both forums active and people on PH generally are scared of using anything to get better. They often say dont take anything or dont do this and that…. They all prey for a magical event to get better. And of course that fatalistic mindset and negativity.

People on SS are way more positive and a little autistic (in a good way), because we are using weird chinese and east asian herbs to biohack ur body’s…. When you talk to people (who dont know about PFS) about the herbs they think its weird.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    Ive been on both forums active and people on PH generally are scared of using anything to get better. They often say dont take anything or dont do this and that…. They all prey for a magical event to get better. And of course that fatalistic mindset and negativity.

People on SS are way more positive and a little autistic (in a good way), because we are using weird chinese and east asian herbs to biohack ur body’s…. When you talk to people (who dont know about PFS) about the herbs they think its weird.
    Yeah I know all about the weirdness... I had the same gf the whole two years of my recovery and she saw all the crazy shit I did, the fasting, dick pump, sunning my balls, 21-day herb rotation, ordering animal bones from the internet to make my own bone broth etc. LOL.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I know all about the weirdness... I had the same gf the whole two years of my recovery and she saw all the crazy shit I did, the fasting, dick pump, sunning my balls, 21-day herb rotation, ordering animal bones from the internet to make my own bone broth etc. LOL.
    You are a legend for coming back and helping mate-fair play to you. What fasting did you do?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post

Autistic? Nah. Not quite.

Positive, forward thinking, hopeful and confident that what they're doing works, yes.