User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    Does anyone know if zinc is as potent as araimidex? I may have taken it with zma together or on adjacent days.
    Bro… Why are you taking Arimidex? It’s going to mess up your hormones even more. This protocol does not involve any medications. (My apologies if I misread what you wrote, and you’re not taking Arimidex.) Either way, neither zinc nor ZMA is on the protocol’s herb list.

I'd recommend getting off of ALL the supplements that are not on the list, and forget about self-medicating, as step one. Step two is to go do a medically supervised water fast — ask TrueNorth how long they think you should do. They will probably tell you 2 - 4 weeks, potentially up to 40 days. Go do the water fast and re-feeding at True North. Step three is to do the other parts of the protocol; the diet, the workouts, the HIIT, the herbal rotation, meditation, cold showers, etc.

If you do all of those things, in that order, you will recover just like the other guys who did those exact things in that exact order. I say this to you as someone who got PFS around the same time as you did, and is also working to recover.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Bro… Why are you taking Arimidex? It’s going to mess up your hormones even more. This protocol does not involve any medications. (My apologies if I misread what you wrote, and you’re not taking Arimidex.) Either way, neither zinc nor ZMA is on the protocol’s herb list.

I'd recommend getting off of ALL the supplements that are not on the list, and forget about self-medicating, as step one. Step two is to go do a medically supervised water fast — ask TrueNorth how long they think you should do. They will probably tell you 2 - 4 weeks, potentially up to 40 days. Go do the water fast and re-feeding at True North. Step three is to do the other parts of the protocol; the diet, the workouts, the HIIT, the herbal rotation, meditation, cold showers, etc.

If you do all of those things, in that order, you will recover just like the other guys who did those exact things in that exact order. I say this to you as someone who got PFS around the same time as you did, and is also working to recover.
    Thanks a lot for your imput man. I didn't take Armidex, however after taking ZMA with glycinate for a year (helped me get 7 hours sleep again after stressfull months) it started affecting my dick and my sleep so I dropped it. I slowly recovered over a few months my sleep, sexually was still around baseline. Then at the start of the sthe year my sleep declined, I just think I was taking zinc too frequently, forgot all about it being a 5ari since it worked for me for a long time. I also threw a couple of ZMA from another supplier back in the mix once or twice, as well as low dose pharm drugs for sleep. Whatever it was, crashed me back to ground zero. The reason I asked to compare to Arimidex was I was worried about that rarer post aromatose inhibitor syndrome you sometimes hear about.

I live in Europe so Tru North is out the equation. there are one or two places here that do it, but I will do a water fast of 7-10 days at some point soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post

Thanks a lot for your imput man. I didn't take Armidex, however after taking ZMA with glycinate for a year (helped me get 7 hours sleep again after stressfull months) it started affecting my dick and my sleep so I dropped it. I slowly recovered over a few months my sleep, sexually was still around baseline. Then at the start of the sthe year my sleep declined, I just think I was taking zinc too frequently, forgot all about it being a 5ari since it worked for me for a long time. I also threw a couple of ZMA from another supplier back in the mix once or twice, as well as low dose pharm drugs for sleep. Whatever it was, crashed me back to ground zero. The reason I asked to compare to Arimidex was I was worried about that rarer post aromatose inhibitor syndrome you sometimes hear about.

I live in Europe so Tru North is out the equation. there are one or two places here that do it, but I will do a water fast of 7-10 days at some point soon. All the best woth yours.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post

I live in Europe so Tru North is out the equation. there are one or two places here that do it, but I will do a water fast of 7-10 days at some point soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I live in Europe so Tru North is out the equation. there are one or two places here that do it, but I will do a water fast of 7-10 days at some point soon. All the best woth yours.
    I would avoid the pharma drugs for sleep. They’re unhealthy and are only even approved and tested for short term use, two weeks maximum. (For people with PFS, it should not be used at all.) Not safe to take them daily for extended periods, you will become dependent on them, and I have also heard of a PFS-like syndrome (loss of libido) from Ambien and similar drugs.

You need to meditate for 10 to 20 minutes every morning, it will help you with sleep. You can also use the sleep herbs listed on the website.

I think you are feeling very anxious, and that’s the main thing hurting your sleep, not PFS itself. You need to tackle the anxiety to get better sleep.

Also I would personally aim for longer than just 7 to 10 days of water fasting, although I’m sure it would still help. I would look at 15 days. I’m doing 21 days now, and I’m on day 3. The only reason I’m not doing 30 is that I have to move next month and I need to re-feed and recover from that. Otherwise I’d do 28 or 30 days. I’m still somewhat considering 28 days…

Everyone with PFS who has done a long, strict water fast has made significant, permanent gains in relief from their symptoms. I would not try to do the absolute minimum, because going 2 weeks is more than twice as good as 1 week. If you can find a place in Europe to do it, I would just go for that. I’m rooting for you to succeed. Let’s both get better.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a fucking idiot