User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ImpendingRecvry's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Would love to go to Greece one day. It seems absolutely beautiful. How is the migrant issue there as of late?

Also, how are you getting along on the protocol?
    You should visit Greece! If you aren't a Hotel guy and more of an Airbnb guy i would be more than happy to let you stay at my nana's airbnb apartment in our capital, Athens, my treat, just name the date.
    Truth be told it's not like NBC shows it is. There is a migration issue for sure in Greece, but not the way the media describes it. Noone visiting Athens will see the pictures in these documentaries that i saw online, they are a complete missrepresantation and mind you i live in Athens.

Thanks for asking, i'm on day 7 of my second PH run, this time i chose to run it @ 600mg, but i read the advise you gave to jacknap and i might switch down to 500mg.
    Since day 5, my face is less puffy, i dont get bloated like i used to after every meal and i also seem to have lost a bit of belly fat. The most extraordinary thing is that the moment i start the prohormone, my propecia-and-bad-food-choices-prior-to-"crash"- manboobs get smaller as days go by. It seems this time that i got some pimples on my forehead, bit of nasty red-ish colored. So far on this run it feels completely different.
    The great thing is that i can finally trust in myself and i am back at my ph.d, yesterday it was my first lecture after ~ a year and i absolutely killed it.

I also received the concret creatine, but it seems that the seller shipped by accident two bottles that are flavored and only one unflavored. The Pineapple ones seem to have sweeteners in them so i guess i can't use them. I was wondering though, creatine and PH is a no -no?
    Semper Fidelis.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpendingRecvry View Post
    You should visit Greece! If you aren't a Hotel guy and more of an Airbnb guy i would be more than happy to let you stay at my nana's airbnb apartment in our capital, Athens, my treat, just name the date.
    Truth be told it's not like NBC shows it is. There is a migration issue for sure in Greece, but not the way the media describes it. Noone visiting Athens will see the pictures in these documentaries that i saw online, they are a complete missrepresantation and mind you i live in Athens.

Thanks for asking, i'm on day 7 of my second PH run, this time i chose to run it @ 600mg, but i read the advise you gave to jacknap and i might switch down to 500mg.
    Since day 5, my face is less puffy, i dont get bloated like i used to after every meal and i also seem to have lost a bit of belly fat. The most extraordinary thing is that the moment i start the prohormone, my propecia-and-bad-food-choices-prior-to-"crash"- manboobs get smaller as days go by. It seems this time that i got some pimples on my forehead, bit of nasty red-ish colored. So far on this run it feels completely different.
    The great thing is that i can finally trust in myself and i am back at my ph.d, yesterday it was my first lecture after ~ a year and i absolutely killed it.

I also received the concret creatine, but it seems that the seller shipped by accident two bottles that are flavored and only one unflavored. The Pineapple ones seem to have sweeteners in them so i guess i can't use them. I was wondering though, creatine and PH is a no -no?
    Thanks for the offer. Who knows, I may take you up on that one day.

I would avoid the artificial sweeteners, but seeing as it's a pain for you to get these things, I would throw caution to the wind and just use them. Two bottles of concrete with sweetener isn't going to stop your progressing. Just avoid it when you can.

And yes, you can use creatine while on cycle. Your results will be two fold.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"