User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice sleep upswing.. I've had sex 5 nights in a row and one of the ladies said 'i'm the greatest lover she ever had' PFS or not so that was nice lol. Still not completely normal but very close. During upswings full recovery feels within reach.

only thing that's extremely stubborn is that numb head feeling. I realize when I get that pumping feeling in my head it might actually be manifesting in my jaw.. hard to say what it is maybe the initial crash gave me some sorta trauma which is making me unconsciousslessly clench part of my jaw or less dopamine in the brain to keep it in place. who knows. If I get everything back and still have that though I'd say Im better off than before cuz of all the new health changes I made from the protocol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    nice sleep upswing.. I've had sex 5 nights in a row and one of the ladies said 'i'm the greatest lover she ever had' PFS or not so that was nice lol. Still not completely normal but very close. During upswings full recovery feels within reach.

only thing that's extremely stubborn is that numb head feeling. I realize when I get that pumping feeling in my head it might actually be manifesting in my jaw.. hard to say what it is maybe the initial crash gave me some sorta trauma which is making me unconsciousslessly clench part of my jaw or less dopamine in the brain to keep it in place. who knows. If I get everything back and still have that though I'd say Im better off than before cuz of all the new health changes I made from the protocol
    You'll get it all back......for sure.

Where do you pull the chicks from? Do you use online sources such as tinder, etc.?

Also, where do you bring em? You still live at home, no?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You'll get it all back......for sure.

Where do you pull the chicks from? Do you use online sources such as tinder, etc.?

Also, where do you bring em? You still live at home, no?
    I just pull when no one is home or go to their place.

where i meet them depends on season in winter mostly online stuff and in spring clubs/in the day. I prefer day stuff but it's cold as fuck in Toronto so it's nice the weather is coming around and get to walk around. Girls in booty shorts and short skirts mmyeah lol.

sleep has improved but libido is lowish no morning wood past few days.

I think I miiiight be around the corner for recovery soon though I hope. maybe 1-3 more months.

my mood has improved so much too. experimented with some cardio in the forest by my house and I think it might be a true mood booster.. gunna try again today
    Last edited by jacknap; 04-26-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I just pull when no one is home or go to their place.

where i meet them depends on season in winter mostly online stuff and in spring clubs/in the day. I prefer day stuff but it's cold as fuck in Toronto so it's nice the weather is coming around and get to walk around. Girls in booty shorts and short skirts mmyeah lol.

sleep has improved but libido is lowish no morning wood past few days.

I think I miiiight be around the corner for recovery soon though I hope. maybe 1-3 more months.

my mood has improved so much too. experimented with some cardio in the forest by my house and I think it might be a true mood booster.. gunna try again today
    Seeing as I'm single now, I'm going to try some online apps once I get my bachelor pad set up. Looking forward to it. I've never been able to use those apps because I've been in a relationship, and I'm not a cheater. Some guys don't give AF....lol.

I'm assuming by cardio you're talking about HIIT?

Yeah, forrests, Oceans, etc are all loaded with positive ions. Great for the whole system. Nothing like taking in a nice deep breath in the forrest.....it's so invigorating, it's intoxicating.

I'm going to be doing some experimentation with grounding, which is a way to get those positively charged particles evened out in the system. There is a reason why you feel so good when you come home from a day at the beach. Not only are you getting jacked with vitamin D, but your barefoot on the earth, "grounding" yourself and balancing your bodies charge.

I've been doing alot of researching on it lately and the science behind it is solid.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing as I'm single now, I'm going to try some online apps once I get my bachelor pad set up. Looking forward to it. I've never been able to use those apps because I've been in a relationship, and I'm not a cheater. Some guys don't give AF....lol.

Yeah, forrests, Oceans, etc are all loaded with positive ions. Great for the whole system. Nothing like taking in a nice deep breath in the forrest.....it's so invigorating, it's intoxicating.

I'm going to be doing some experimentation with grounding, which is a way to get those positively charged particles evened out in the system. There is a reason why you feel so good when you come home from a day at the beach. Not only are you getting jacked with vitamin D, but your barefoot on the earth, "grounding" yourself and balancing your bodies charge.

I've been doing alot of researching on it lately and the science behind it is solid.
    tinder bumble okc badoo and pof are the best ones in that order imo.

I use a grounding pad I got from mercola. Used it before pfs too. I do an hour of grounding before bed while playing fifa with blue blockers on + comedy podcast. Been my bed time ritual of mine for years

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    tinder bumble okc badoo and pof are the best ones in that order imo.

I use a grounding pad I got from mercola. Used it before pfs too. I do an hour of grounding before bed while playing fifa with blue blockers on + comedy podcast. Been my bed time ritual of mine for years
    How do you like the grounding pad?

And thanks for the recommendations.....lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you on to Jack Kruse's stuff?
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Are you on to Jack Kruse's stuff?
    Never heard of him.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never heard of him.
    Worth researching imo. I'd be curious to hear your opinion on some of his work. He's a neurosurgeon that's also into alternative health stuff as well. He discusses how our body runs off our engine plus our fuel. The fuel being food, and the main engine being our mitochondria.

He basically argues that we focus too much on optimizing our fuel (food) and not enough on optomizing mitochondrial health...That the perfect fuel in a shitty engine gets you nowhere. I've definitely connected with a good bit of what he says...I can rememer being a kid with boundless energy eating peanut butter sandwitches and doritos all day. Whereas now, I eat obsessively clean but with much lower energy. Obviously the fuel isn't the problem.

With pfs, it seems very logical that something as basic as optomizing energy function in every cell would be critically important. Especially for something where the body is ultimately healing itself.

Anyway, some of his main things that we need to optomize for our mitocondrial health are:

Optomizing circadian rythm/light exposure, Eliminating artificial blue light, Drinking the right kind of water, DHA, Cold exposure, Avoidance of EMF's, ect
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Worth researching imo. I'd be curious to hear your opinion on some of his work. He's a neurosurgeon that's also into alternative health stuff as well. He discusses how our body runs off our engine plus our fuel. The fuel being food, and the main engine being our mitochondria.

He basically argues that we focus too much on optimizing our fuel (food) and not enough on optomizing mitochondrial health...That the perfect fuel in a shitty engine gets you nowhere. I've definitely connected with a good bit of what he says...I can rememer being a kid with boundless energy eating peanut butter sandwitches and doritos all day. Whereas now, I eat obsessively clean but with much lower energy. Obviously the fuel isn't the problem.

With pfs, it seems very logical that something as basic as optomizing energy function in every cell would be critically important. Especially for something where the body is ultimately healing itself.

Anyway, some of his main things that we need to optomize for our mitocondrial health are:

Optomizing circadian rythm/light exposure, Eliminating artificial blue light, Drinking the right kind of water, DHA, Cold exposure, Avoidance of EMF's, ect
    I did use a Q-link, and still do when I'm sitting at my computer for long stretches.

Let me know if you guys think I should include it in my site.