User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ImpendingRecvry's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yikes I didn't know greece was that brutal at customs. I imagine u didn't pay that in the end right?

for boron i used a brand called new roots. Since you're in greece though I'd imagine there's a European brand that's less expensive for you and of the same quality.
    Yeah they switched from being easy as to import items from US to strick af since like a year now. The goverment actually punishes us if we buy something that a) isn't imported by any other company b) if we buy something that already a local company has imported in the past. So because a local company imports unknown quality L-theanine, i had to pay a penalty for not buying it through them and for importing it on my own. It's a win-win on their side, lol. However this wasn't the norm it is due to the Greek economic crisis. This is a sad story for me really since in order to follow the protocol i actually double pay everything in tax. I strikes me that guys in US say the protocol is expensive, i pay almost twice the price in every product i get from US!

To give you a reality check, i received today my four bottles of Super R andro for my second PH run and i paid ~160 USD for import fees, the reason being it's a penalty for importing four bottles of the same product at once. HA!

Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Boron, Lions mane and Omega 3 are the things wich are terrible for my mood, i try to apply boron these last days but i had to cut, this way i am adjusting the protocol to fit me better. For supplements i would recommend Swanson or Now Foods.
    Cheers, Now Foods is easier to get around here. I always keep a log on how i feel after products/ herbs, i will keep a note on boron. Appreciate the heads up.
    Semper Fidelis.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    HCL is superior to Monohydrate on alot of different levels. I couldn't tolerate the Mono. I love the HCL.

Can you give me the Link of the Creatine HCL that you use CD, please?
    Last edited by LUALBA; 04-26-2018 at 03:00 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LUALBA View Post
    Can you give me the Link of the Creatine HCL that you use CD, please?
    This is the best I've ever used: https://amzn.to/2JzeYrQ
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the best I've ever used: https://amzn.to/2JzeYrQ
    Thanks CD!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LUALBA View Post
    Thanks CD!
    You got it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about con - cret creatine?

You got it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    What about con - cret creatine?
    Concrete is great, especially because it's in capsules. The Kaged muscle stuff is just as good but it's cheaper because it's in powder form. If you can take the taste, then dollar for dollar, this is where it's at.