User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1 - PCT?

Hi all - I'd like to say I'm happy to be among the community and finally posting, but truth is, I'm sad any of us are here. I hope you all know what I mean by that. I also hope each and every one of you has a swift and permanent recovery. I'm glad through reading these fora that I'm not alone at least, and want to be counted among the motivated individuals here who fight themselves out of this terrible situation.

I'm a veteran of other prohormone cycles, few years back now. Namely 2x M1T cycles and a SuperDMZ cycle. Recovered fine with nolvadex, almost ancient history now.

My question is (and huge apologies is this has been done to death) is, do we run a PCT after an R-Andro cycle? I'm not seeing PCT referred to in the protocol. I'm also tempted to run NAC and Taurine alongside. Is this sensible? I'm proposing week 1 @ 100mg, week 2 @ 200mg, week 3 @ 300mg, weeks 4,5 and 6 @ 400mg. After that, do I stop dead? Take 'vanilla' nolvadex PCT at 20/20/10/10?

Hopefully someone passing can steer me right! Thanks for reading. Grateful for any pointers, best wishes to you all.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the totalmaleoptimization recommended herbs are good for pct on r-andro cycles

bounced back just fine on 4 cycles so far. read that website front to back and also on here the users cdnuts, maxout, english, and entropy who fully recovered for more specific questions as most questions have already been answered and you'll see what I mean when you're closer to recovery that a lot of dudes want to be spoon fed lol.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    the totalmaleoptimization recommended herbs are good for pct on r-andro cycles

bounced back just fine on 4 cycles so far. read that website front to back and also on here the users cdnuts, maxout, english, and entropy who fully recovered for more specific questions as most questions have already been answered and you'll see what I mean when you're closer to recovery that a lot of dudes want to be spoon fed lol.
    Thanks for that fella - yes still feeling my way through it here, but thought nolva would just be such an obvious PCT (I mean, it's the "go to" ofc.)

Have trib, ashwa, tongkat, pine pollen arrived so far - been cycling those since the water fast. Got a few more coming. Also shedloads of nolva anyway from a while back, might try and manage gyno with aspirin even (should it manifest)

Thanks again, not entirely sure I'll be ready for the cycle this side of February but working up to it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't know what nolva is nor is it recommended for pfs recovery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    don't know what nolva is nor is it recommended for pfs recovery
    Nolvadex/Tamoxifen. But if we don't need it then all is well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS7 View Post
    Nolvadex/Tamoxifen. But if we don't need it then all is well.
    yeah you dont need those for these DHT prohormones.

run the herbs first, as recommended, it will make you respond better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just reviving this. R-Andro cycle over, definitely 'feel' shut down. Balls small, back acne gone a few weeks. No bloods yet but I do feel it.

Will trust to the herb cycle getting me going again. Any further recommendations let me know! Feeling a little edgy about it.

Also no touching nolvadex with PFS, future readers. Allegedly interferes with Estrogen and Progesterone in unpleasant ways for us.
    Last edited by SS7; 02-20-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS7 View Post
    Just reviving this. R-Andro cycle over, definitely 'feel' shut down. Balls small, back acne gone a few weeks. No bloods yet but I do feel it.

Will trust to the herb cycle getting me going again. Any further recommendations let me know! Feeling a little edgy about it.

Also no touching nolvadex with PFS, future readers. Allegedly interferes with Estrogen and Progesterone in unpleasant ways for us.
    just from straight r-andro? this is my 5th cycle never get suppressed from it but 4 andro I do how much were u taking?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, just straight R-Andro. 600mg for the last 4 weeks.