User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Things To Do In Recovery

I decided to create this thread in order to give some tips to each other about things you noticed that can give better results.

I noticed that if I chew a lot my food, take herb with empty stomach in the morning and then I do hiit exercises, I notice the herb working 2 or 3 times more comparing to taking it without doing hiit. Right after that I take a cold shower and wait until I noticed the effects, and then I eat my first meal of the day.

One other thing that I read but never tried yet is to take zinc and b6 right after orgasm, this would help avoiding a crash or minimizing it.

I also notice that if I wait at least 14 days without taking herbs, I get a bigger boost from them when I restart taking them, and it can get even better if I wait more than 14 days, I think its related to decreased level of estrogens, because we're basically trying to get a better ratio between androgens to estrogens.

I would like to read from you guys. What did you notice that could make your recovery faster and better?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    I decided to create this thread in order to give some tips to each other about things you noticed that can give better results.

I noticed that if I chew a lot my food, take herb with empty stomach in the morning and then I do hiit exercises, I notice the herb working 2 or 3 times more comparing to taking it without doing hiit. Right after that I take a cold shower and wait until I noticed the effects, and then I eat my first meal of the day.

One other thing that I read but never tried yet is to take zinc and b6 right after orgasm, this would help avoiding a crash or minimizing it.

I also notice that if I wait at least 14 days without taking herbs, I get a bigger boost from them when I restart taking them, and it can get even better if I wait more than 14 days, I think its related to decreased level of estrogens, because we're basically trying to get a better ratio between androgens to estrogens.

I would like to read from you guys. What did you notice that could make your recovery faster and better?
    How many herbs do you cycle?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How many herbs do you cycle?
    I was taking mucuna, tribulus, maca, marapuama, catuaba, ginseng, blackberry/mulberry because I saw that is good for libido. Sometimes I would put other herbs too like ashwaghanda (made my anxiety better but made me crash with it too, so I stopped), didn't feel anything from rhodeola, licorice made me worse too

I noticed if I take rotate one herb every day I don't feel much results comparing to take just tribulus once every 2 weeks. For example I take them and then I skip the tribulus day and wait for it the next week. Tribulus work better like this. Ginseng I don't like, I felt like it was making me crash everytime I took it, it was panax ginseng. The maca I bought wasn't doing its job, mucuna and mua puama I was feeling nothing from it, catuaba I feel more libido but its not like tribulus or tongkat ali, its a different libido, more mental, its not like the other herbs that makes you feel everything better.

So I decided to stop all of them and take just tribulus once every 14 days and I get even better results, I'm thinking about rotating tribulus, tongkat and maca. I saw a lot of recoveries with these three herbs, I don't know but I think the 7, or 10 days rotation cycles weren't as good as one herb every 14 days, at least in my case.

Tribulus alone made my balls huge once, and made my chest flat (I have gyno). The problem that I was still struggling to stop alcohol and weed, and also too much cafeine made me crash hard.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was taking mucuna, tribulus, maca, marapuama, catuaba, ginseng, blackberry/mulberry because I saw that is good for libido. Sometimes I would put other herbs too like ashwaghanda (made my anxiety better but made me crash with it too, so I stopped), didn't feel anything from rhodeola, licorice made me worse too

I noticed if I take rotate one herb every day I don't feel much results comparing to take just tribulus once every 2 weeks. For example I take them and then I skip the tribulus day and wait for it the next week. Tribulus work better like this. Ginseng I don't like, I felt like it was making me crash everytime I took it, it was panax ginseng. The maca I bought wasn't doing its job, mucuna and mua puama I was feeling nothing from it, catuaba I feel more libido but its not like tribulus or tongkat ali, its a different libido, more mental, its not like the other herbs that makes you feel everything better.

So I decided to stop all of them and take just tribulus once every 14 days and I get even better results, I'm thinking about rotating tribulus, tongkat and maca. I saw a lot of recoveries with these three herbs, I don't know but I think the 7, or 10 days rotation cycles weren't as good as one herb every 14 days, at least in my case.

Tribulus alone made my balls huge once, and made my chest flat (I have gyno). The problem that I was still struggling to stop alcohol and weed, and also too much cafeine made me crash hard.
    cd says to do a 3 week rotation anyways not a 7 day one. you'll still feel it at once a week but 80% compared to a 2-3 week rotation.

I do 14-21 herbs but I do often 2-3 a day. eg) today I did siberian ginseng + cistanche
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You're not going to feel every herb everytime you take it. There is a reason the program is set up to rotate a large variety of herbs. You're doing yourself a dis-service by skipping out on this part. Sometimes it takes guys a few months to feel the herbs, but with a steady rotation, you will eventually start feeling them all. I also don't recommend licorice. It really wouldn't make sense that one herb every 14 days is better then a steady ten day cycle.

I'm going to make a suggestion.....Do the program as laid out for two months. So if you have a ten day cycle, that's six full cycles. See how you feel in general after this.

What else have you decided to tweak? Are you doing everything else as written?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    cd says to do a 3 week rotation anyways not a 7 day one. you'll still feel it at once a week but 80% compared to a 2-3 week rotation.

I do 14-21 herbs but I do often 2-3 a day. eg) today I did siberian ginseng + cistanche
    Stacking them provides some interesting effects depending on what ones you're using.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You're not going to feel every herb everytime you take it. There is a reason the program is set up to rotate a large variety of herbs. You're doing yourself a dis-service by skipping out on this part. Sometimes it takes guys a few months to feel the herbs, but with a steady rotation, you will eventually start feeling them all. I also don't recommend licorice. It really wouldn't make sense that one herb every 14 days is better then a steady ten day cycle.

I'm going to make a suggestion.....Do the program as laid out for two months. So if you have a ten day cycle, that's six full cycles. See how you feel in general after this.

What else have you decided to tweak? Are you doing everything else as written?
    Yeah licorice was bad for me. I remember once I was taking like 14 herbs and I don't know man it seems I respond better by doing it every 14 days with just one to three herbs, it seems my body reacts better and the effects are stronger. I read a lot of recoveries and there are some guys that took only tongkat and maca, others just tribulus, so I think some people respond better to less herbs than others, I really don't know.

I do the protocol almost entirely correctly because when I was doing it 100% right there were some things that made me worse, for example, paleo diet tax too much my adrenals and I get worse and sleep way worse, heavy weights increase my cortisol and unfortunately even some calisthenics exercises makes me worse (if I do heavy workout I wake up with a wet dream). The rest I do everything, specially the cold showers that I hated at first but right now I love it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah licorice was bad for me. I remember once I was taking like 14 herbs and I don't know man it seems I respond better by doing it every 14 days with just one to three herbs, it seems my body reacts better and the effects are stronger. I read a lot of recoveries and there are some guys that took only tongkat and maca, others just tribulus, so I think some people respond better to less herbs than others, I really don't know.

I do the protocol almost entirely correctly because when I was doing it 100% right there were some things that made me worse, for example, paleo diet tax too much my adrenals and I get worse and sleep way worse, heavy weights increase my cortisol and unfortunately even some calisthenics exercises makes me worse (if I do heavy workout I wake up with a wet dream). The rest I do everything, specially the cold showers that I hated at first but right now I love it.
    just take the herbs recommended unless you're getting a severe bad reaction. it's not about getting an instant good feeling this is a long term plan and a lot of the work being done in the body 'behind the scenes' can't and won't be instantly felt.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    just take the herbs recommended unless you're getting a severe bad reaction. it's not about getting an instant good feeling this is a long term plan and a lot of the work being done in the body 'behind the scenes' can't and won't be instantly felt.
    This^^^^ Exactly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had bad reactions rotating herbs and I am getting better reactions taking it once every two weeks, the rest of the protocol is exactly the same and it is working exactly as it should.