User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Calling out to CD and other Forum vets who have been around the battle for quite some time. I've had a burning question that I have wanted to ask on here but have refrained from doing so due to possible backlash, but I gotta get it answered if that's possible. How often do you come across PFS sufferers who have the rubber pale skin across the whole body? Like complete softening and change of the body, almost like i'm wearing a neoprene suit or something. Since I took the single 1mg pill back last October, it's like something switched off and I gradually lost strength and my skin started to soften and wrinkle. Now, it's full blown aged, stretchy, rubber for skin on my body. It's uncomfortable to be in, like I'm actually trapped inside my skin. My complexion has also changed and resembles more of a pale corpse. It's pretty horrific. I know it gets me absolutely nowhere to start comparing symptoms and measuring dicks, but I honestly do want to know, as these types of changes are just absurd man...
    If anybody has any input on this, please let a brother know. If I gotta feel a little heat for posting this, I understand that too.

Thank you.
    As Maxout mentioned, your skin will heal and change as your overall condition gets better. Stick to the plan and it will all work itself out over time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Your skin is a direct reflection of your hormonal and overall health. You’re currently not healthy in either category, so your skin is reflecting that. Mine was very pale at first and I could scratch my skin and not feel much. It was pretty disturbing, but you got to press on. This is something that has resolved itself - I now look younger than I did before PFS. Much younger than my friends of the same age with great skin and facial complexion.
    Oh man, i had this too! I couldn't feel showers, itch, nor being ticklish, this slowly resolved and keeps on improving. On my second week after crashing i did a full sun-bathe and had to endure torturous days of bad sleeping due to my skin completely rashing out, not being able to withstand the exposure. Took a whole week for the redness and pain to subside.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yus View Post
    Oh man, i had this too! I couldn't feel showers, itch, nor being ticklish, this slowly resolved and keeps on improving. On my second week after crashing i did a full sun-bathe and had to endure torturous days of bad sleeping due to my skin completely rashing out, not being able to withstand the exposure. Took a whole week for the redness and pain to subside.
    When I was in the beginning and pretty bad, I went out surfing. The water was cold and everyone else had on wetsuits....I couldn't feel the cold water so I went in without one. Everyone was looking at me like a freak. That day, it was a super power, not a hindrance. One of the only times it came in handy.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Your skin is a direct reflection of your hormonal and overall health. You’re currently not healthy in either category, so your skin is reflecting that. Mine was very pale at first and I could scratch my skin and not feel much. It was pretty disturbing, but you got to press on. This is something that has resolved itself - I now look younger than I did before PFS. Much younger than my friends of the same age with great skin and facial complexion.
    Max, how hard was it for you to give up the dip (chew) during PFS? This, combined with sugar addiction is really kicking my ass on it's own. It's like something is damaged in my brain where I have to have something there to comfort me. It was like that before, but it's amplified HARDCORE...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, are there any products recommended for extremely dry and coarse hair? My hair does not produce any oil whatsoever. It has the texture of straw. I use an all-natural keratin moisturizing conditioner daily. Does anything help with this?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Max, how hard was it for you to give up the dip (chew) during PFS? This, combined with sugar addiction is really kicking my ass on it's own. It's like something is damaged in my brain where I have to have something there to comfort me. It was like that before, but it's amplified HARDCORE...
    Sorry I just now see this - but I never gave it up entirely until long after PFS. I used it as my “vice” during PFS cause it was far less harmful at the time than alcohol.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the response Max and CD. I've decided to take a 12-month medical leave from school to go live with my mom and focus on healing. I've tried to push through it and half-ass the protocol with 24-hour water fasts and still trying to exercise, and all I'm doing is getting worse. I know nothing happens until I complete the 7 day fast or feast so I will check back in after that is done.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone here ever heard of/experienced loss of color to the skin all over the body and fluid retention? My thighs have swelled to over twice their normal size now and the muscles are just completely dead. All of my skin is elastic and rubbery. None of this has improved. I've only fasted 3 days and I am doing my extended fast soon. Taking a medical leave from school.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone here ever heard of/experienced loss of color to the skin all over the body and fluid retention? My thighs have swelled to over twice their normal size now and the muscles are just completely dead. All of my skin is elastic and rubbery. None of this has improved. I've only fasted 3 days and I am doing my extended fast soon. Taking a medical leave from school.
    Knock out that fast and get to work bud. I’ve seen a ton of people with symptoms similar to yours. Just look in the beginning of your thread there was like 3 dudes that said they experienced something similar. I don’t think the severity of it matters, it’s nothing that won’t be fixed.

How much of the protocol are you doing? Just do the fast, rebuild and go. I recommend a water fast personally, I did a week of water and a week of juice. Juice feast gave me crippling anxiety and was a fuck load of work, water fast wasn’t any work, and gave me clarity. It’s not easy but hey. That medical leave will be perfect for your fast or feast. Take the time to meditate and spend time in the sunshine. You’re going to enjoy the fast, trust me.

My life sucked bad last year, I did a water fast and rebuilt on the program, it took about 2 months for my mindset to be nice and stable, then living with the symptoms wasn’t as bad anymore. Now stuff is starting to go away, 8 months later.

You’re fine dude, no reason to ask if people experience this and that. You’re gonna recover now just get to work.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Knock out that fast and get to work bud. I’ve seen a ton of people with symptoms similar to yours. Just look in the beginning of your thread there was like 3 dudes that said they experienced something similar. I don’t think the severity of it matters, it’s nothing that won’t be fixed.

How much of the protocol are you doing? Just do the fast, rebuild and go. I recommend a water fast personally, I did a week of water and a week of juice. Juice feast gave me crippling anxiety and was a fuck load of work, water fast wasn’t any work, and gave me clarity. It’s not easy but hey. That medical leave will be perfect for your fast or feast. Take the time to meditate and spend time in the sunshine. You’re going to enjoy the fast, trust me.

My life sucked bad last year, I did a water fast and rebuilt on the program, it took about 2 months for my mindset to be nice and stable, then living with the symptoms wasn’t as bad anymore. Now stuff is starting to go away, 8 months later.

You’re fine dude, no reason to ask if people experience this and that. You’re gonna recover now just get to work.
    Thanks for the response man. I have yet to do the full protocol. I'm starting it with a fast, as long as I can go. I've been saying it for a while but it has taken this long to get a medical leave approved and get the fuck out of this graduate program.

And I'm only asking because I have seen very few that have the fluid retention and total skin changes I'm talking about. It's like Finasteride triggered Ehlers Danlos disease and broke my lymphatic system. If you've seen a ton of guys with similar symptoms, I must have missed them.
    Last edited by DKnighten; 04-29-2020 at 12:33 PM.