User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Potential Setback

I’m basically where i was before this happened now. I’m fine. CD told me he had the same thing going on trying different prohormones. The worst one for him lasted 5 days.. I took the Nizoral Tuesday. I’m good. honestly life is good man. Wherever I’m at now, if I lived the rest of my life like this I wouldn’t complain(prior to this thread I was away from the forum for 5 weeks cause I was starting to really feel good) & my posts during that time was very positive.. you can see how around Jan/Feb the tone of my posts changed, Around 8 months in, after my first cycle..

of course I wanna recover fully AND some, but I’d die a happy man if this was it. I feel grateful..Maybe I feel like this cause like Durantia I was DEFF in the bottom 5% of cases in terms of severity of PFS.. I always say imma be a 2.5-3.5 year recoverer..

Plus I begin my 3rd cycle for 8 weeks around July 4th, smack in the middle of summer, also going to San Diego late August on that Andro high, so stoked for that.

All this thing did was remind me slightly of how I felt when I took propecia, the days where things were weird prior to the big crash. you didn’t fully crash yet, but things felt off, your dick and cognitive ability slightly before the Big Bang. Ugh horrible memories that I wish I can forget. I don’t even want a taste of that anymore.
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 06-10-2019 at 12:23 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Potential Setback

Morning wood back.

I sleep shit hours through the week, I have to reach REM to get the wood..last night I slept at 12:30 AM, it’s about to be 11 AM now..

Well, this confirms it, I’m back. That Nizoral was a hiccup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Morning wood back.

I sleep shit hours through the week, I have to reach REM to get the wood..last night I slept at 12:30 AM, it’s about to be 11 AM now..

Well, this confirms it, I’m back. That Nizoral was a hiccup.

Do yourself a favor man.....no more hiccups. Speaking from experience of course....just stay the course and keep grinding.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Potential Setback

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Do yourself a favor man.....no more hiccups. Speaking from experience of course....just stay the course and keep grinding.
    Of course. I’ve been fine for days but once I got nocturnals it just confirmed everything. This was just a mistake.

As far as protocol goes, the discipline at this point seems to be harder Cause I’m not in a sunken place. When I hated every second of my life being overly discipline to an unhealthy level was no issue. I don’t know where I am percent wise, I don’t get how you can measure such a thing anyway.

You say keep grinding, this is just life. I always take the herbs & supps, always exercised, the only lifestyle change for me has been the diet in the grand scheme of things. It doesn’t feel like I’m doing anything. So Grinding = living.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Of course. I’ve been fine for days but once I got nocturnals it just confirmed everything. This was just a mistake.

As far as protocol goes, the discipline at this point seems to be harder Cause I’m not in a sunken place. When I hated every second of my life being overly discipline to an unhealthy level was no issue. I don’t know where I am percent wise, I don’t get how you can measure such a thing anyway.

You say keep grinding, this is just life. I always take the herbs & supps, always exercised, the only lifestyle change for me has been the diet in the grand scheme of things. It doesn’t feel like I’m doing anything. So Grinding = living.

Boom
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    . don't piddle around with a 5-day fast or some bullshit. I think these "half-cleanses" that people do after a setback are useless, and that's coming from experience.
    Did you go to a fasting clinic for these everytime or just take time off work and let it rip? I know CD recommends anything past 4 or 5 days to be done at a clinic