User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultra hard/Pumping

Hi been a pfs sufferer for 8 years. Was a lurker on the pfs forum and now have been lurking on this site since late November. I’ve tried many things such as Clomid, 14 day water fast, herb cycling, ihatepropecia protocol, pelvic floor therapy, and Hcg. Would always have a slight improvement then a drop. The only improvement that I have had stick is my hormone levels. When I first got pfs my t levels were a measly 350. Now I’m around 750. My dht was actually above the scale at 64. My levels have gone pretty much gotten to a good spot, but I still have sexual sides all the same. Erectile dysfunction, libido, atrophied testicles and penis. Anyways I started the protocol in the beginning of December. I was coming off a 3 months of hcg which didn’t do anything. Started with a 7 day juice fast and have been cycling 7 herbs, taking pine pollen everyday, spiriluna/chlorella daily, digestive enzymes, pregnelone, probiotics daily, paleo diet(are potatoes ok?), cold showers, change of soaps etc. I had some improvement getting morning wood daily and more response when I think of sex. Lately it seems to have dropped though the past few weeks. So I got my first bottle of ultra hard and I’m not sure where to apply it. It’s shows on the bottle the stomach area/chest, but I thought we had to put it on our scrotum. Also I know on the website it’s says pumping is safe with the bath mate, but I’m afraid to damage myself and make things worse. Any tips/reassurance and noted benefits would be great as I would like to of course add that since it’s part of the protocol. Thanks, sorry for the long post.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Revy View Post
    Hi been a pfs sufferer for 8 years. Was a lurker on the pfs forum and now have been lurking on this site since late November. I’ve tried many things such as Clomid, 14 day water fast, herb cycling, ihatepropecia protocol, pelvic floor therapy, and Hcg. Would always have a slight improvement then a drop. The only improvement that I have had stick is my hormone levels. When I first got pfs my t levels were a measly 350. Now I’m around 750. My dht was actually above the scale at 64. My levels have gone pretty much gotten to a good spot, but I still have sexual sides all the same. Erectile dysfunction, libido, atrophied testicles and penis. Anyways I started the protocol in the beginning of December. I was coming off a 3 months of hcg which didn’t do anything. Started with a 7 day juice fast and have been cycling 7 herbs, taking pine pollen everyday, spiriluna/chlorella daily, digestive enzymes, pregnelone, probiotics daily, paleo diet(are potatoes ok?), cold showers, change of soaps etc. I had some improvement getting morning wood daily and more response when I think of sex. Lately it seems to have dropped though the past few weeks. So I got my first bottle of ultra hard and I’m not sure where to apply it. It’s shows on the bottle the stomach area/chest, but I thought we had to put it on our scrotum. Also I know on the website it’s says pumping is safe with the bath mate, but I’m afraid to damage myself and make things worse. Any tips/reassurance and noted benefits would be great as I would like to of course add that since it’s part of the protocol. Thanks, sorry for the long post.
    Paragraphs my man, please.

You get out of this 100% of what you put in. Pumping can be dangerous, yes, but that's why we follow specific instructions.

Put the ultra hard on the upper chest, shoulders, arms stomach,etc. You can put a pump on the scrotum, but that's not really necessary. Simply follow the instructions on the bottle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, thanks cd. Ima start the ultra hard tonight and buy a bath mate.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Paragraphs my man, please.
    xD

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    xD
    Where the hell you been?!

What's good brother? How you been?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Where the hell you been?!

What's good brother? How you been?
    I f-off for a while. Then it comes time to go back out on a deployment and I get hardcore back into lifting since theres f-all do out here. I always think of this when I think of lifting, since PP is when I got into this whole game. So this is THE original forum for me since it migrated after "The Fall" lol. Even if it has changed into more of a PFS place. I can still entertain myself amongst people.

Spent 3/4 of last year having a holiday in new Zealand waiting to get back to work. Luckily they started back up again to some degree and I was able to grab a seat back out to Afghanistan. It's been months in the making

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I f-off for a while. Then it comes time to go back out on a deployment and I get hardcore back into lifting since theres f-all do out here. I always think of this when I think of lifting, since PP is when I got into this whole game. So this is THE original forum for me since it migrated after "The Fall" lol. Even if it has changed into more of a PFS place. I can still entertain myself amongst people.

Spent 3/4 of last year having a holiday in new Zealand waiting to get back to work. Luckily they started back up again to some degree and I was able to grab a seat back out to Afghanistan. It's been months in the making
    Always wanted to go to New Zealand. How is it? And back to Afghanistan, huh? I thought we were pulling out of there?

And yeah, the place has changed a lot.....go easy on these guys...lol....the board is now full of sick people working on getting better. Sense of humor comes around only so often....understandably so.

I do miss the old PP AND the old Swole Source....place was the best forum around, imo.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum!

Make sure that you’re following the exercising instructions as well. You didn’t mention whether you were doing that, but it’s very important to all of this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

Make sure that you’re following the exercising instructions as well. You didn’t mention whether you were doing that, but it’s very important to all of this.
    Thank you for the support! This forum has a bit more of a positive vibe than propecia help. On there it just seems like we are doomed no matter what we do.

Oh yeah I work out on a regular basis. I think that has played a part in how my hormone levels are at good levels. Since I been on the protocol I’ve been able to build muscle easier too. Kind of curious of seeing some gains while on the pro hormones.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the support! This forum has a bit more of a positive vibe than propecia help. On there it just seems like we are doomed no matter what we do.

Oh yeah I work out on a regular basis. I think that has played a part in how my hormone levels are at good levels. Since I been on the protocol I’ve been able to build muscle easier too. Kind of curious of seeing some gains while on the pro hormones.
    A "bit" more positive......lol. If you ask me it's a night and day difference. Do yourself a favor and stay away from PH. That place will do nothing but fill your head with negative thoughts that are counter productive to what you are trying to achieve. They still don't get it over there. They STILL think it's never going to get better. They couldn't be more wrong and the damage they do to people who first show up there is horrible. It would do guys much better if they ended up here first, but that's not usually the case.

Leave that place behind. There is nothing for you there but sad, negative depressive thoughts and depressing guys to go along with it. Stick around here, follow the instructions and you will be making a recovery post before you know it.