Thread: Will Recover

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will Recover

@Cdsnuts
    I know about the website. Not sure if I want to try R-andro etc. Can you tell me at what point you saw reversal in penile shrinkage? Was it after fasting? Also, which blood tests are best to track progress?

Btw I recently started having sleep issues after many years of PFS

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willrecover View Post
    @Cdsnuts
    I know about the website. Not sure if I want to try R-andro etc. Can you tell me at what point you saw reversal in penile shrinkage? Was it after fasting? Also, which blood tests are best to track progress?

Btw I recently started having sleep issues after many years of PFS
    No....simply because I can't remember the minute details of my recovery journey anymore after talking to so many others about theirs! Couldn't tell you if I tried.

Does it matter at what point it is? It shouldn't. You're just going to put up a false timeline that is going to stress you out when the deadline comes and passes and you still have symptoms. Dont' worry about that shit.

No need for bloods, imo. If you want them, you can obviously get them, but in my mind, it's not necessary.

What is necessary for health is to jump AND stay on the protocol for as long as it takes for your symptoms to disappear.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"