User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Liberating, isn't it? Now you can run DHT compounds till your hearts content and not worry about a thing.
    Indeed 👌

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 covfefe42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo, been a while since I checked in. Wanted to do a quick update post because I see a lot of new ppl to the forum.

So basically I've been following the protocol to a T a few months after I first crashed, when I realized it was my best option to recover. Started improving over the next few months, and have been following it about 70% for the past year (gyms were closed so no exercise, and diet turned into a looser form of paleo but still no gluten).

I'm pretty much back to normal in every aspect except possibly sleep. Sometimes I have downswings where my sleep is randomly terrible a couple nights a week or so. Or I'll wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep etc. But besides that I'm basically cured and will be doing a recovery post once I'm 100%.

I just wanted to reflect real quick on this journey so far. It's kinda insane that most people don't even believe this condition exists (doctors, ppl on hairloss forums, etc.), and most people who do have PFS believe there's no cure and that you're basically fucked (propeciahelp).

I remember coming across CDNut's protocol on propeciahelp where basically everyone thought it was a scam. At first, I bought into the groupthink and was pissed because I felt like it was offering false hope, and that it got my hopes up for nothing. But after a few more weeks of suffering, I realized this was the best hope for a cure and looked more into it.

As it turned out, everything CD said made logical sense and I remember thinking, 'how crazy would it be if CD was right about all this and everyone on PH was just lying to themselves and rationalizing why they shouldn't put effort into his protocol to heal themselves. That they'd rather accept their victim-status to avoid the discomfort of changing their diet, exercise regimen, etc.'

Well as far as I know now, that seems to have indeed been the case. To this day I interpret CD's protocol as a life-raft from the universe for those who decide to take responsibility for their situation and trust in the process and in themselves. We live in a world that is sometimes fucked up but sometimes merciful as well.

Shout out to CDNuts for putting in so much time and effort into getting your protocol out there to the PFS sufferers - you've truly saved a ton of people's lives, mine included. I have no clue where I'd be if I hadn't found your recovery post on PH. It restores my faith in humanity that you went out of your way to help people while expecting nothing in return.

And to the new ppl to this forum who find my post, let me assure that this shit works! I was skeptical as hell at first, and I remember thinking, no way it could be this easy to heal from this disease, especially when there's a whole forum dedicated to suffering from PFS with no known cure. Sometimes life is weird like that, but life has given you a way out with this protocol. Trust in the process, and before you know it you will be back to living normal life again!

Sorry went on a bit of a rant, but hope this helps some people out who are still hesitant to start the protocol. Cheers!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's awesome to hear

Quote Originally Posted by covfefe42 View Post
    It's kinda insane that most people don't even believe this condition exists (doctors, ppl on hairloss forums, etc.), and most people who do have PFS believe there's no cure and that you're basically fucked (propeciahelp).
    Yeah.. The other day I read from an article from a hair surgeon who believe that PFS exist, but that it was psychological and concerned only unbalanced people with mental illnesses, like a big nocebo effect. It made me laughed

I found another article calling PFS a Delusional Disorder with the Potential of a Mass Psychogenic Illness AHAH
    Post-Finasteride Syndrome: An Induced Delusional Disorder with the Potential of a Mass Psychogenic Illness? - FullText - Skin Appendage Disorders 2019, Vol. 5, No. 5 - Karger Publishers

It's crazy how nowadays knowledge is accessible at the fingertip yet ignorance reigns.

However I don't want to consider PFS as something that defines me and let me in a victim state like some guys of Propecia Help. I read a study stating that 40% of serious illnesses recoveries were depending on your mental state. idk if it's true but it seems logical that someone who believe there is no cure won't recover.

That's why swolesource is awesome, it focuses on solutions for people willing to recover.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by covfefe42 View Post
    Yo, been a while since I checked in. Wanted to do a quick update post because I see a lot of new ppl to the forum.

So basically I've been following the protocol to a T a few months after I first crashed, when I realized it was my best option to recover. Started improving over the next few months, and have been following it about 70% for the past year (gyms were closed so no exercise, and diet turned into a looser form of paleo but still no gluten).

I'm pretty much back to normal in every aspect except possibly sleep. Sometimes I have downswings where my sleep is randomly terrible a couple nights a week or so. Or I'll wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep etc. But besides that I'm basically cured and will be doing a recovery post once I'm 100%.

I just wanted to reflect real quick on this journey so far. It's kinda insane that most people don't even believe this condition exists (doctors, ppl on hairloss forums, etc.), and most people who do have PFS believe there's no cure and that you're basically fucked (propeciahelp).

I remember coming across CDNut's protocol on propeciahelp where basically everyone thought it was a scam. At first, I bought into the groupthink and was pissed because I felt like it was offering false hope, and that it got my hopes up for nothing. But after a few more weeks of suffering, I realized this was the best hope for a cure and looked more into it.

As it turned out, everything CD said made logical sense and I remember thinking, 'how crazy would it be if CD was right about all this and everyone on PH was just lying to themselves and rationalizing why they shouldn't put effort into his protocol to heal themselves. That they'd rather accept their victim-status to avoid the discomfort of changing their diet, exercise regimen, etc.'

Well as far as I know now, that seems to have indeed been the case. To this day I interpret CD's protocol as a life-raft from the universe for those who decide to take responsibility for their situation and trust in the process and in themselves. We live in a world that is sometimes fucked up but sometimes merciful as well.

Shout out to CDNuts for putting in so much time and effort into getting your protocol out there to the PFS sufferers - you've truly saved a ton of people's lives, mine included. I have no clue where I'd be if I hadn't found your recovery post on PH. It restores my faith in humanity that you went out of your way to help people while expecting nothing in return.

And to the new ppl to this forum who find my post, let me assure that this shit works! I was skeptical as hell at first, and I remember thinking, no way it could be this easy to heal from this disease, especially when there's a whole forum dedicated to suffering from PFS with no known cure. Sometimes life is weird like that, but life has given you a way out with this protocol. Trust in the process, and before you know it you will be back to living normal life again!

Sorry went on a bit of a rant, but hope this helps some people out who are still hesitant to start the protocol. Cheers!
    Thank you.

And great post.

I "almost" put it in the recovery section, but I'll wait until you decide that's the case.

Thanks for giving back. This post will most definitely be read by someone who happens to be needing it the most.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"