User Tag List

Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSun View Post
    Hello boys, I'm not happy to find myself on this forum but here I am. I have been suffering from "PFS like" symptoms form 5% minoxidil that I used on my face for 5 days. That might sound crazy but here's what happened.

I was 19 years old, had no health issues and had a perfect hormone profile. I wanted to fill out my beard for the hell of it. After watching some YouTube videos about growing facial hair, I stumbled across videos about men using 5% minoxidil to grow their beards. This lead me to the subreddit about it called /r/minoxbeards and it seemed to work great for most people, I saw posts of guys with zero facial hair growing full beards in a year! For a guy like me with decent facial hair but with some patches to fill in I assumed that in a few months of using it my beard would be perfect. I looked up the sides for minox and they all seemed minor: Hair growth in other parts of the body, fast heart rate for an hour or two after using and some itchy skin. This medication came off as a miracle drug with minor symptoms so that day I walked to the store and picked up a three month supply. I took some pics of my beard before, applied it and went to bed. I did the recommended 1ml twice a day for only 5 days.

By only the third day I noticed my libido was down when I didn't feel anything when I talked to an attractive girl at the gym, at the time I didn't think much of it (just assumed it was because I just worked out and maybe I was tired). In the following two days I noticed my penis go almost completely numb and my flaccid penis that was previously fairly large shrink to where it was when I was 14 years old (lost about two inches and some girth). I stopped the med on the fifth day but didn't think it was caused by it. I thought maybe it was just because I was working out too hard and that would go away after a few days. Keep in mind this couldn't have been placebo considering, I didn't know it could cause this and I didn't know what PFS was let alone what propecia even was! I had 0 knowledge on baldness or anti-balding meds.

I spent the next few weeks getting increasingly scared because my symptoms were not getting better. I still did not think it was because of the medication. On the third week I brought this up to my father and awkwardly asked him if he ever had something like this. He immediately said "Did you use propecia that stuff can screw up guys for years!", I reassured him it was Rogaine and not propecia (this was the first time I heard of PFS or propecia). I ended up finding the propecia forum that night and after some internet searching I found these guys had the same damn symptoms as me! I searched "minoxidil" on the forum and found a few guys saying minox gave them PFS! I ended up finding a review page for Rogaine and there were over 250 reports of the drug causing sexual issues (most of them were from the last 4 years) averaging a few reports a month. This made my heart drop and I felt like my life was over, not only do I have PFS symptoms but I got them from an over the counter med that is said to cause nothing more than minor short term skin issues at worst! I found a group chat with about 80 guys suffering from PFS symptoms from minox, literally no one in that chat has been cured (some even 8 years down the line).

Its now month two of me discontinuing minoxidil and nothing has improved. My penis has actually gotten more numb and my libido has stayed the same (very low) but luckily my ED is still very minor. Also after the first month my energy has went down a ton and I always feel tired (though this could be because I am depressed from the other symptoms so I won't blame it 100% on the drug). One day I ended up chatting with a random dude on the YouTube comments who had similar symptoms as me. He got low libido/numb penis and ED from using minoxidil and referred me to the "CDNUTS" protocol that he said was making him feel much better. So here I am. I hope I can regain my manhood and conquer this beast. I am not the type to let issues consume my life, I will defeat this. I also quit the "propeciahelp" forum because the guys on there do anything but "help".
    Welcome.

Man....more and more minox guys. Fucking shame. Luckily I was spared by that one.

I think you'll find EVERYTHING you need on this forum and TMO.

Sooner you go all in, the sooner you'll have your life back....and more.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys, greetings from Spain

I've been reading the forum intensively for a week and TMO. I have learned what it takes to get started. But I have encountered a problem, losttempireherbs does not send to my country Spain.

Maybe if someone knows another European website or that sends their products to Europe, it would be very useful to me.

It's a shame because lostempireherbs products seem of great quality, also in powder, which I prefer to capsules.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boldocore View Post

I've been reading the forum intensively for a week and TMO. I have learned what it takes to get started. But I have encountered a problem, losttempireherbs does not send to my country Spain.

Maybe if someone knows another European website or that sends their products to Europe, it would be very useful to me.

It's a shame because lostempireherbs products seem of great quality, also in powder, which I prefer to capsules.
    You need to get a forwarder here....maybe one of the guys on the board would help. I've done it before but I'm so behind it's not funny.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boldocore View Post

Welcome dude,
    I'm surprised, I just placed an order from France last week.
    If you don't mind the extra cost you could try something like Shipito: they give you the address of one of their warehouse located in the US, then they send it to you
    Last edited by Maximilien; 05-24-2021 at 09:27 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilien View Post
    Welcome dude,
    If you don't mind the extra cost you could try something like Shipito: they give you the address of one of their warehouse located in the US, then they send it to
    Thanks for sharing this!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone, I am from Colombia, I have been with this disease for 3 years, I had all the symptoms, serious neurological and sexual.

Fortunately all the neurological symptoms have reversed, but the sexual ones have been fluctuating. These days I think I have had a relapse into anxiety and depression because I met a girl that I love and that makes me nervous, because my penis responds when it wants, there are days when I can have a solid and strong erection and have sex, others days she is numb and without libido.

I recently started a strictly gluten-free paleo diet again, and I have bought some supplements to be cycled, but I have a question, do you consider it strictly necessary to do the cycle of pro hormones? What type of product is it and how is it applied? I thought I saw in the PH forum that CDnuts said that andro hard is no longer sold.

Thank you all very much, and let's never lose hope.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando_E View Post
    Hello everyone, I am from Colombia, I have been with this disease for 3 years, I had all the symptoms, serious neurological and sexual.

Fortunately all the neurological symptoms have reversed, but the sexual ones have been fluctuating. These days I think I have had a relapse into anxiety and depression because I met a girl that I love and that makes me nervous, because my penis responds when it wants, there are days when I can have a solid and strong erection and have sex, others days she is numb and without libido.

I recently started a strictly gluten-free paleo diet again, and I have bought some supplements to be cycled, but I have a question, do you consider it strictly necessary to do the cycle of pro hormones? What type of product is it and how is it applied? I thought I saw in the PH forum that CDnuts said that andro hard is no longer sold.

Thank you all very much, and let's never lose hope.
    Whats up Fernando,

You found a good place here. People here have a good mindset, apply the protocol, and eventually recover.

The prohormones are not necessary, they simply speed the recovery process by helping regenerate the 5ar enzyme at a faster rate. You can recover without them, it might just take you more time.

Currently, the recommended prohormone is UltraHard by Iconic Formulations. Look at the sticky section (above the regular forum board), there is a post on DHT prohormone and a link to save 20% on your order.

However, what is more important than the prohormone is following every part of the protocol (look at the totalmaleoptimization website). Diet and supplements won't be enough.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to make a post. This protocol works, but the hardest thing is being patient and keep doing it long enough to achieve recovery.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Malibu's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone. I am 21 from Canada.

I took finasteride for 2 years and did a course of accutane during that too, (yikes) and slowly developed all the typical PFS symptoms (sexual, cognitive, emotional, physical) throughout last year.

I first didn't know what was wrong with me, then put it together. I spent a lot of time on propeciahelp following my realization i had pfs. However, I eventually grew heavily disgusted with the attitudes of many users on that site and found this site, thank god.

I love how pragmatic and positive everyone is here, this is the right place for me. I will be starting the protocol immediately, just have to get my materials for the juice feast.

Also to be honest, I am a little worried because I also took the accutane and am yet to see an Post Accutane Syndrome sufferer recover from the CDNuts protocol, but the PFS recoveries are enough for me to give this thing a shot.

I am excited to get started and reclaim my health. This seems like a great community.
    Last edited by Malibu; 07-14-2021 at 06:14 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu View Post
    Hey everyone. I am 21 from Canada.

I took finasteride for 2 years and did a course of accutane during that too, (yikes) and slowly developed all the typical PFS symptoms (sexual, cognitive, emotional, physical) throughout last year.

I first didn't know what was wrong with me, then put it together. I spent a lot of time on propeciahelp following my realization i had pfs. However, I eventually grew heavily disgusted with the attitudes of many users on that site and found this site, thank god.

I love how pragmatic and positive everyone is here, this is the right place for me. I will be starting the protocol immediately, just have to get my materials for the juice feast.
    (Actually have a question lol, in my situation is a water fast more beneficial than a juice feast?)

Also to be honest, I am a little worried because I also took the accutane and am yet to see an Post Accutane Syndrome sufferer recover from the CDNuts protocol, but the PFS recoveries are enough for me to give this thing a shot.

I am excited to get started and reclaim my health. This seems like a great community.
    That's because it is.

Welcome all new comers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilien View Post
    Welcome dude,
    If you don't mind the extra cost you could try something like Shipito: they give you the address of one of their warehouse located in the US, then they send it to you
    Thanks friends,

I have found the herbs with suppliers in Spain, they are not Lost Empire but I think they are good ... I have been with the protocol for a couple of months, soon I will do my first cycle of pro hormones.

Reading many stories of the members, I have doubts when choosing either ultra hard or alpha four, I suppose that a hormonal analysis would help me to know which is the most suitable for me at this time, right?